Saveene Yachts is a Fractional Yacht Ownership . Please visit our site for additional information.
Yacht is managed and maintained by Saveene Yachts and owned by a maximum of 10 owners. Each unit or fraction owned starts at 10%.
The salon has a pop up flat-screen TV and a Bosch Stereo system that provides great sound and surround sound throughout the vessel. Three great dining tables across from the galley, on the aft side of the vessel, and on the flybridge.
The VIP cabin has its own private head and so does the master cabin. There are a total of 4 heads onboard this beautiful vessel.
The crew quarters has its own head and fridge. Ideal for overnight trips to the Bahamas as they leave the main cabins for the private owners.
Realistically you need to ask yourself: How much time am I going to use the yacht?
You probably heard the phrase "the best time for a boat owner is when they buy their boat and when they sell their boat" Have you asked yourself why? Most outright owners are finding out that the time they thought they would use the yacht is not exactly what was used- the yacht cannot be left alone it needs constant maintenance or problems arise.
By owning a Saveene Fractional Yacht you receive:
1. Flexible time -this means you come down when you wish to use the yacht.
2. The crew is included in the price.
3. Insurance is included in the price
4. All maintenance is done by Saveene the management company at a fraction not at 10% of the yacht outright ownership
5. There are also various tax write off benefits for your business
6. You can charter your unused weeks and make money
7. You can sell your title when you no longer desire to own the yacht.
8. You can direct the Capt. to go where you wish or have the Capt. prepare an itinerary for you.
9. You can use the facilities and clubhouse associate with the yacht
10. You can bring your family friends, associates, business partners onboard
11. You can allow family members to come on their own when you can't
12. Your linen and towels are looked after by Saveene (we do everything in-house passing you the savings)
13. Saveenes call center can help you sell your unused weeks
14. You will have a dedicated concierge service for your bookings and reservations. You only need 1-3 days in advance notice if you cancel your outing we only need 3 days advance notice.
15. If you would like to have catering we can arrange it or you may decide to bring your own food and cook aboard.
16. All water toys are included
17. We look after your yacht during hurricane season with our established hurricane plan.
Here is a typical case scenario: You call your management company Saveene the concierge department schedules and prepares for your arrival. Saveene makes sure your yacht is ready for departure this means: All maintenance, towels, linen, and Crew is ready to greet you and your family. Captain awaits with your crew for your departure on your scheduled day. You enjoy a beautiful vacation aboard your yacht. Once your vacation is over you simply walk off the yacht and your crew commences with all the cleanup and any required maintenance. You see owning a yacht is not about cleaning and maintaining or managing a crew it's about truly living life of a millionaire enjoying life and the fruits of your labor.
Call us to schedule a viewing of this at this time we can answer any of your questions as well. Our toll-free number is: 1855 609 2248 or you can try our local number as well at: 561 570 4301
Consider this: as with anything worth having, there are expenses and hassles associated with boat ownership that you may not even be aware of. But partial (fractional) ownership offers "all of the luxury and none of the hassle" according to the website of yacht co-op management company Saveene.
For those who enjoy the periodical pleasure of luxury boating, fractional ownership is more cost-effective than sporadic charters, and has several other advantages:
- Predictability. Saveene fractional owners hold equity in the yacht and have the option to sell their fraction any time they like. Purchase as many fractions as you want, up to 10 fractions per yacht. When you choose your dates, contact Saveene and they will schedule and prepare your yacht for your arrival.
- Pampering. When you arrive at the marina, the yacht is clean, stocked, and safety-checked. Chart your course in advance, or allow your captain to create a memorable itinerary. Bring any food and beverages you choose, or Saveene yachts accommodate a chef or catering service.
- Peace of mind. With fractional ownership, you avoid many headaches associated with owning a boat outright, including maintenance, repairs, storage, transportation, and insurance.
Saveene handles all the maintenance, management of the vessels, the bookings, the insurance, mechanics, mooring cost you name it! All so you can just arrive onboard your yacht as your crew awaits. Enjoy your time with your loved one or business associates and when your vacation or business meeting is over you simply leave all the maintenance to Saveene.