2008 Ocean Alexander 74 Open Flybridge Motor Yacht 78
North Palm Beach, FL
Interested in this boat?
Call Now Tel:
904-221-2228 Send Email
View Full Specifications
Year: 2008 Length: 23m Engine/Fuel Type: Twin / diesel
Located In: North Palm Beach, FL Hull Material: Fibreglass/GRP YW#: 15344-3218860
Current Price: US$ 2,299,000 (A$ 3,100,890)
Don't Miss This Beautiful and Superbly Maintained 74' Ocean Alexander!
The 74’ OA shares the same platform that later became the 78’ OA. So, she has very similar space and amenities as what is now categorized as the 78.
Knotty Girl has been owned and operated by a knowledgeable yachting family, and day to day upkeep and maintenance has been done by the captain/mate.
She is loaded with upgrades and updates including the optional CAT C-32 1650hp engines. All routine services were just done as well as the cooling systems serviced and updated. Total engine hours are exceptionally low.
This is a 3 stateroom plus crew layout. There are his and hers heads in the master, full heads with shower in the VIP and guest staterooms, a salon day head, and crew quarters with full head and shower.
Loaded with electronics and equipment including a recently upgraded Octoplex distribution system.
Knotty Girl is seriously for sale and priced accordingly.
Please click on full specs to view all of the details.
Conveniently located at our North Palm Beach docks.
For further information, contact George Ivey: cell(904)476-7831 or by email: click here
For more information contact central listing agent George Ivey Mobile: 904-476-7831 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact George Ivey at 904-476-7831
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 77 ft 6 in
Beam: 20 ft 0 in
Minimum Draft: 5 ft 0 in
Displacement: 144000 lbs
Total Power: 3300 HP
Engine Brand: CAT
Engine Model: C32
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 855
Engine Power: 1650 HP
Engine Brand: CAT
Engine Model: C32
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 855
Engine Power: 1650 HP
Cruising Speed: 21 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: (350 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (2500 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (200 Gallons)
Number of heads: 5
Replaced icemaker on aft deck-2017 Replaced refrigerator on flybridge-2017 Upgraded stereo in salon New VHF's-2018 New security cameras-2015 AIS and Yacht Controller-2015 New flat screen Smart TV's (Flybridge, aft deck, master, salon, VIP) New stereo APC SAT in master Master glass shower doors replaced Custom table in galley (slides) New speakers and Fusion stereo system-2016-2017 New grill on bridge deck (infrared) Added boarding Marquipt ladder with extension Added entry gates to aft deck New control boards on generators Upgraded underwater lights-2017 Palm Beach sunshade for upper bridge deck GP Link vessel tracking system Ghost Phantom security system
Accommodations and Interior
3 Staterooms/4 heads plus crew quarters with head Alcove in wall of corner at lower cabin stairway Carpet stairwells from pilothouse to foyer; foyer to master Chrome hardware Crema Marfil Marble flooring in heads Cruisair d-x central air conditioner systems with ECU controls Custom hi-gloss paneling and cabinetry throughout Custom hi-gloss wood for window frames and bull-nose Dinette teak table Granite counters in heads and galley Ghost onboard security and monitoring system Sakura paneling and cabinetry throughout Hanging lockers with dual-locking mechanism Hidden hinges on cabinet doors High gloss varnish for interior finish Innerspring mattresses for berths Marble floor in master head and shower Modified VIP and master stateroom headboards Pull out shelves in galley replace the Lazy Susan Push-button handles for drawers and cupboards Soft vinyl headliners Solid teak plank nosing for steps from pilothouse down to lower foyer Stainless steel hardware Steps to upper deck forward of day head Upgraded Sound System with audio distribution in salon, aft deck and pilothouse
(2) Barrel chairs with matching pillows 15" Wine cooler with solid panel door in passage way by day head 24V LED lights Pop Up 40" Samsung LCD TV w/Yamaha professional sound system with IR repeater and Direct TV receiver Universal A/V Equipment (2) Custom Lexan crystal storage holders Day head with sink and port light-to port Phantom screen for Salon door L-Shaped settee with custom upholstery and storage underneath U-line Ice maker inside locker Wood blinds Ceiling-wood inlay with light fixtures Flush ceiling mount speakers Mirrored forward partition A/C controls Custom coffee table Custom carpeting High gloss cabinetry throughout Central vacuum
Full U-Shape galley with bar style counter top (2) Fisher/Paykel Dishwashers (4) Drawer type shelves in large galley cabinet Bose system stereo Broan trash compactor Custom wood cabinetry Franke double stainless steel sink with faucet and disposal Gaggenau stainless steel electric oven with rotisserie Gaggenau Glass 4-burner cook top GE Custom Panel French Door refrigerator with wood inlay covers GE Profile stainless steel microwave with speed-cook convection Stainless steel appliances U-line Wine chiller Varde Fuoco granite countertops Ample cabinetry and drawer storage
24V LED lights Custom fabric and upholstery Hidden Phantom screens for doors in Pilothouse C-Shaped dinette with chart drawer beneath Pantograph water-tight doors to side deck in pilothouse Settee custom upholstery Sunken and extended dash with instrumentation Teak flooring High gloss teak top table with inlays and custom slide mechanism Windshield defroster vent Large windshield and side windows Teak steering wheel Electric Stidd helm chair with foot and arm rests Recessed overhead lighting Teak stairway to flybridge
Lower Helm Electronics Equipment
Electronic controls (2) control stations with complete CAT engine instrumentation with lighted, modern switches, glendinning (3) VEI 17” Monitors 6” Ritchie Compass ACR Remote spotlight Weatherworks Weather station Direct TV satellite Elbex Camera System- (2) Wing cameras: Aft deck & engine room Electrical engine control Engine alarm system, audio oil and temperature Engine hour meter Flir night visions camera Furuno GP 32 GPS Furuno Navnet Radar, Plotter, Color Sounder Furuno RD 30, speed, temp, depth Heavy- duty Kahlenberg air horn Hydraulic steering system International navigation lights Key Power bow thruster Key Power Digital stabilizers Key Power stern thruster KVH SAT Phone Ghost wireless security system Muir remote windlass control with chair counter with (2) controls Navigation Package with NEMA 2000 (for dual stations) Nobeltec chart system on computer with Weatherworks Octoplex monitor system screen Simrad autopilot AP 25 Simrad joystick steering Third control in aft deck (engines and thrusters) VHF radio ICOM 604 Yacht Controller wireless engine/thruster controls AIS Vessel tracking
Handrails on stairs Leather wall coverings Linen closet Maytag Dryer Maytag Washer Overhead lighting Pantry
Large teak double door entryway (2) Night stands with granite countertops and storage 24V LED lights Smart LCD TV with professional Sound System with IR repeater A/V system Direct TV Drawers and cabinet on port side and starboard in master stateroom Dressing mirror Full-height, cedar-lined hanging lockers with automatic lighting and safe King-sized berth with innerspring mattress Satellite TV receiver Sliding window screens-teak Mirrored headboard Twin dresser drawers A/C controls Overhead recessed lights Reading lights Drawer storage under bed Carpeted flooring
His and hers split head Center shower with glass door Tecma head Granite counters Molded sinks with stainless steel hardware Mirrored vanities Marble flooring
(2) Bomar hatches with screens (5) Drawer dresser 24V LED Lights Reading lights Cedar-lined hanging locker with automatic lighting Carpeted floors A/C controls Ceiling lights Curved, mirrored headboard Drawers at foot of bed Dressing mirror Head with shower & vanity Samsung smart TV Panasonic DVD/CD audio stereo and video system with IR repeater with Satellite receiver Queen-sized berth with innerspring mattress Rope lighting Stainless steel oval port hole head/shower Stainless steel oval port light with privacy screen fixed Step ups on both sides of bed Speakers in ceiling
Marble counters Teak flooring Molded sink Tecma head Walk in shower with glass door Porthole
Port Guest Stateroom
24V LED Lights Cedar-lined hanging locker with automatic lighting Carpeted floors Sharp 20" LCD TV with SAT TV Side-by-side lower berths with drawer storage Port light with privacy screen Center night stand Ample cabinets Reading lights Overhead lighting
Marble floors Marble countertops Vanity with mirror Molded sink with stainless steel hardware Walk in shower with glass door Port hole Tecma head Teak floors
(2) bunks Sharp 20" LCD TV with Satellite Amana Microwave Oven Amtico plank flooring Cedar-lined hanging locker with automatic lighting Drawers under bunks Head with stall shower Galley (microwave and refrigerator) Maytag stacked washer/dryer Secondary access via transom door Storage locker Night table with drawers Octoplex monitor screen
Deck and Hull Equipment
2" Elliptical stainless steel handrails on main deck, 1-1/2" on FB 3M Thinsulate system for sound and temperature Bronze struts with cutlass bearing Bronze through-hull fittings Keypower 9 sq/ft hydraulic stabilizers with monitors in pilothouse and flybridge Keypower hydraulic bow thruster 36HP, stern 25HP with proportional control Muir VRC4000C hydraulic windlass with foot controls Teak swim platform and steps between aft deck to swim platform Pantograph windshield wipers & washers with intermittent function Pneumatic stainless steel salon door to aft deck Polished Stainless steel gates for aft deck stairs to swim platform Propeller shafts, Aquatech 22HS Quash and lead foam sound and vibration insulation Sea & fresh water wash down, at bow & stern Sliding stainless steel hatch door on Flybridge with stainless steel railing Stainless steel anchor roller Stainless steel cleats and hawse holes Stainless steel plow anchor 125lbs with 280' chain Stainless steel rudders Stainless steel swivel anchor light bracket Standard port & starboard boarding gates at aft deck Trim tabs TV/phone inlet Underwater lights at stern Water tight doors at Pilot House Wood steering wheel inside & FB (2) Flood lights on mast Carbon fiber-infused composite hull & decks Convenience lights, lower deck and flybridge Fiberglass hand laid with "vacuum bag technology" Fiberglass staircase from cockpit to flybridge Frameless windows Hard top with (2) opening hatches Longitudinal and lateral fiberglass stringers filled with high density foam Reinforced collision bulkhead at anchor locker Sunbrella fabric on outside cushions with covers Swim ladder Tempered and safety glass (Salon and Pilothouse) Windshield covers Wide walkarounds with stainless steel railings (4) Side entry doors (port, starboard, aft and mid) Walkaround overhangs with recessed lighting Carbon fiber infused hull and decks Teak decks Stainless steel bow rails Accent and pathway lighting Security cameras Port lights
Port and starboard entryways with doors Teak decks Stainless steel railings Port and starboard aft bench seating (2) Round high gloss teak tables Storage under seating Large overhang with recessed lighting Aft removable sun shade screen Molded stairway to flybridge Large automatic stainless steel entry doors Aft deck access door to crew quarters and engine room Foot locker to port under stairway Wet bar to starboard with stainless steel sink Isotherm icemaker Storage locker to starboard with fresh water washdown Samsung flat screen TV with cover ICOM VHF IC-M604 Courtesy walkway lighting Aft Glendenning engine controls with bow and stern thruster controls Large swim platform with teak deck and stairways Shore power hook ups 50 and 100 Sealed entry door to crew and engine room Hot or cold transom shower Stainless steel railings Dockside water hookup
(2) Bomar hatches in hardtop Fusion MS-UD650 stereo Fusion stereo remote at sitting area JL audio speakers (2) Custom high gloss wood tables (3) Powder coated Stidd chairs with armrests 48,000 BTU Air Conditioner 4-Sided EZ2CY Enclosure A/C Controls Chair covers Stainless steel grab rails Ladder to mast Overhead lighting Table covers Forward windshield Hardtop with recessed lighting Large storage cabinets under helm and to port Storage drawers to port Inside stairway to pilothouse L-shaped seating port and starboard with high gloss tables Large storage lockers under seating
(2) 17” VEI monitors Nobeltec chart navigation system with Weatherworks 12 Volt accessory plug ARC Spotlight Bennett trim tab switches CAT monitors Fireboy Controls Flir Night vision Furuno NavNet Furuno RD 30 Electronic controls Icom 604 Key power bow & stern thrusters Simrad AP 25 Autopilot Simrad Jog controls VEI screens Teak steering wheel Simrad joystick steering (backup steering) Bow and stern thruster controls ICOM VHF ICM604 Octoplex monitor system screen
Aft Bridge Deck
Texas pit stainless steel gas grill Stainless steel sink Steel head marine SM 1750R Davit Isotherm stainless steel refrigerator (4) Large storage lockers Freshwater washdown with electric hose reel Entry door to flybridge area Aft entryway and stairs down to aft deck Stainless steel railings Tender chalks Flag pole Palm Beach deck shade (removable) Radar arch on hard top JL speakers Spreader lights KVH dome Radar open array Digital antennae Hailing horns
(2) C-Power Iso booster 93-Iso boost 100A/50A for shore power inlet 24 Volt system 24V lights in all compartments 4000W inverter/charger (pure sine wave) AC outlets throughout Battery paralleling system with control switch Bonding system throughout Constant Hot water throughout Dimmers for salon and master stateroom sconces Engine battery disconnect switch GFI reset in the main electrical panel Heavy-duty batteries, AGM 8D batteries for engines and house bank; AGM 4D for computer and generator Marine-grade, tinned copper wiring Octoplex system with AC/DC distribution panels in several locations in lieu of breaker panels Phone jacks at master stateroom & salon Polarity reverse indicating light Service battery switch Shore power receptacle 100 + 50 AMP in transom with cable master Vimar switches and outlets VOLT and AMP meters
(2) 30 gallon water heaters (2) Northern Lights generators (port 1749, starbard 1769) (3) Valves in steering system for autopilot (4) Central vacuum systems 24V shower sump pumps AC outlets AC/DC lights in engine room Aluminum diamond plate flooring in engine room Aluminum fuel tanks with sight gauges Bilge pump in forward and aft of engine room Color-coded piping for fuel, water and hydraulic system Common drainage system for sink, shower, bilge & exterior deck Complete Delta "T" engine room positive pressure system with pressure sensors-engine room fan ventilation Dripless engine shaft seals Dripless seal for rudder post Dry bilge area in center of engine room Dual A/C water pumps Dual Racor fuel/water separators with Y-valves Engine isolation battery switches Engine Room lead/foam sound insulation Fresh-water outlet with hose for engines & generator in engine room Fuel polishing system Fuel/water separator for generators Headhunter pressure fresh-water system Headhunter sea water system High water bilge alarms Holding tank plumbed dockside for overboard discharge Lighted bilges Manual bilge pump in crew closet S/S water tank with sight gauge Sea strainers for raw water intakes (2 separate intake sea strainers) Spare conduit running from engine room to PH, engine room to FB and engine room to FB overhang Spare macerator pump Stainless steel cap on transverse stringers in central walkway Stainless steel rail on side of engine Sylomer floating floor system Underwater exhaust system Watermakers Inc watermaker Magnas Inc. battery chargers AC chiller system Fire extinguisher system with engine shut down feature Fuel polishing system Oil changing system for both engines and gensets Power steering system (2) 250 gallon additional fuel tanks (total 500 gallons additional)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Interested in this boat? Call Now Tel: 904-221-2228 Send Email
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.