New listing as of 7/10/2020:
* Available to be seen at our complimentary docks in Crownsville, Maryland!
* Recent survey available for your inspection!
* Motivated SELLER just reduced her price on 9/16/2020 to the lowest on the market! All reasonable offers encouraged, call John!
* All inventory aboard goes with the sale including tools, dingy and outboard!
Call listing agent John Kaiser to set up your personal inspection today!
Purchase Survey General comments from 3/13/2020:
GENERAL CONDITIONS AND SURVEYOR REMARKS
- The vessel is a molded fiberglass sloop with auxiliary power from a 29 HP diesel engine.
- The hull, topsides, decks, and cabin were visually inspected as well as sounded with phenolic mallets and tested with a moisture meter. Overall cosmetic condition is good with some scratches in keeping vessels age and use history (charter).
- All underwater fittings were inspected to include thru-hulls, transducers, shaft alley, shaft, strut, cutlass bearing, propeller, and rudder fittings. The Cutlass is in of replacement. There is a patch on the port side of the rudder.
- Structural components, including the hull/deck joint bulkheads, and grid were inspected. One grid/hull seam just aft of the mast step, starboard side, approximately 12' long has separated. It has been re-glassed. Observe this and surrounding area for any changes and repair as necessary.
- The AC system was not tested due to lack of auxiliary power. It appears well installed of marine grade materials.
- The DC, likewise, appears of marine grade materials. It functioned as designed with the exception of the items noted in the Findings.
- During sea trial the vessel performed well with a cruising speed under power of 6.1 KN @ 2400 RPM and a wide open throttle WOT of 7.4 KN @ 2850 RPM. It is noted that a recommended cruising RPM of 80% would be 2560 RPM. As the WOT is 350 RPM below max some adjustment in prop size maybe in order.
Under sail she exceeds 6.5 KN with approximately 14 KN of wind. Main sail handling proves to be somewhat difficult. Cleaning and lubrication of the main track and inspection/replacement of the main cars and slides may be considered. Of note is that the mast and rigging were replaced after Irma in 2017.
Overall, "VAMONOS" is a decently equipped vessel which has had very good maintenance.
36' Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 36i
Heavily upgraded ready to cruise
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Jeanneau Designer: Marc Lombard Flag of Registry: Canada Keel: Fin
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 35 ft 10 in
Beam: 11 ft 9 in
LWL: 32 ft 3 in
Draft 6 ft 4 in
Mast Height: 50’ includes attachments at top Dry Weight: 17445 lbs
Total Power: 29 HP Engine 1:
Engine Brand: Yanmar Year Built: 2008 Engine Model: 3YM30 Engine Type:Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel Engine Hours: 900 (now 1244.4) approx Propeller: 2 blade propeller Engine Power: 29HP
Cruising Speed: 6 knots @ 2400 RPM Maximum Speed: 7 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: 2 Plastic (94 Gallons) Fuel Tanks: 1 Plastic (34 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: 1 Plastic (13 Gallons)
Number of double berths: 2 Number of cabins: 2 Number of heads: 1
(2 Cabin /1 Head)
- Forward v-berth, with two lockers and surrounding shelf and overhead hatch with Ocean Air screen + shade, fan and 12V receptacle. Lights center, port and starboard. All LED. One of two fresh water tanks under V-berth. Storage locker under v-berth.
- Aft Starboard cabin with large double bed, hatch with screen and side port into cockpit with curtain. Two fans and 3 LED lights. Access to engine compartment and shaft under/ahead of berth. Fuel tank located under starboard side of berth.
- Main salon berths: table drops to provide double berth to starboard and chart table slides aft and insert and cushion can be placed to provide single berth to port. Storage under all seating in salon except on the aft seat at the table which is where the hot water tank is located. Storage also located behind seatbacks.
- 4 full linen sets, 6 pillows, 6 towels and face cloths included
Galley & Water Systems
Electronics & Navigation
Deck & Hull
Primary anchor, Delta, 33lb, chain 150’, rode150’
Sails & Rigging
· Seldon spar new along with chain plates in March 2018
She is ready to come aboard and set sail to wherever you wish to go. She is the international version with a deep draft for excellent handling in deep water. All in all a beautiful boat with minor spiderweb cosmetic surface cracking which is quite normal for a boat that is 11 years old. Well maintained and cared for by owner. A very roomy boat with 2 cabins and lots of storage with a full stand up shower and head. You can come aboard and leave for your adventure the same day! The boat was built in June 2007 and was registered in the British Virgin Islands as a 2008 model. The prior owner registered the boat in Canada and had to be registered based on date of build, so a 2007.
All email offers encouraged with follow up signed yacht purchase and sale agreement and 10% deposit to be held in Escrow. Yacht View is a 50/50 corresponding brokerage.
Please contact John Kaiser for her history details and to arrange your personal inspection.
Thank you for considering my professional Brokerage service. I work equally helping you either sell or purchase your yacht. We go the extra distance for you!
If you would like to be pre-qualified for marine financing, please contact each of the following Marine finance representatives for a competitive quote. All lenders are locally based in the Annapolis area and offer slightly different programs and rates based on your specific needs and credit history. Remember, many boats qualify as second home mortgage deductions and many times you may incorporate your state's "Use Tax" into the loan!
I would highly recommend the following lenders: Laurie Kiser @ 443-223-8425 email@example.com, Dave Trostle @ 410.268.1545 firstname.lastname@example.org, Jane Tayman @ (888) 386-3121 email@example.com (These professionals will pre-qualify your financing needs to prepare your budget for your yacht purchase. Be certain to let them know I referred you!)
For your Marine Insurance I would highly recommend Al Golden, President & Agent @ 800-541-4647 Al@IMIScorp.net
Feel free to interview these local Marine Surveyors I have worked with for many years: Mike Previti of www.previtimarineconsulting.com 410-610-8761, Todd Taylor Marine Surveyor, www.toddttayloryachtsurvey.com 410-725-1641 Reno Panico, Atlantic Seaboard Marine Surveyors, 301-807-7593, Tarn Kelsey, Kelsey Marine Survey, 410-353-3822, Jim McGlincy of Bay Shore Marine Surveys @ 410-808-3849. Also contact www.marinesurvey.org for a complete list of SAMS or www.namsglobal.org for NAMS surveyors nationwide. Always interview your surveyor and ask them for sample reports!
Local Yacht Detailing and management: Williams Yacht Management Company @ www.wymltd.com Email: Bill@wymltd.com 410-268-1634
Local Mobile Interior and Cushion Cleaning: Annapolis ChemDry, "Josh" @ 410-255-8200.
Local Marine Service on Systems, electronic and general repair: Steve Catz @ 410-231-3191 or his web site @ www.stevesmarineservice.com or Patrick at Marine Electric Systems @ 443-790-5783 or Info@marineelectricsystems.net
Local Marina: Smiths Marina, www.smithsmarina.com Crownsville, MD. 35T travel lift, excellent service including fiberglass repair, bottom service and land/water storage. Contact Rick or Valerie Smith, 410-923-3444.
Local Marine Mechanics, both gas and diesel: Ken Navis/Severn River Marine Services @ 410-923-1373, Jeff Leitch/Kim Starr/Bay Shore Marine Engine Service/www.bayshoremarineengines.com @ 410-263-8370
And remember....."Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So...throw off your bowlines...Sail away from the safe harbor...Catch the trade winds in your sails.....Explore! Dream! Discover!" (Mark Twain)
*Yacht View Brokerage LLC is always interested in very well maintained yachts to list, market & sell. Call John Kaiser for a detailed current market appraisal of your yachts market value @ 443-223-7864 anytime!
S/V Blue Cloud 36' Jeanneau 36i
Yacht View Brokerage LLC offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this specification sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be correct but cannot be guaranteed. Specifications are provided for information purposes. Data was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, consumptions, capacities and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided, and agrees to instruct his surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel subject to sale, price and inventory changes, and withdrawal from market without notice. The Seller retains the right to any of their personal items, artwork or tools in the sale of the yacht and will have them removed from the yacht prior to closing.