2008 Calcutta 390
New with this equipment $700,000 plus and over 2 year wait.
Located in Louisiana and kept in covered boat house out of water and UV since delivery.
Partial list of specs and equipment on the boat
1. 2008 Calcutta 390. LOA 39 feet, beam 14 feet.
2. Powered by twin 370 hp supercharged Volvo Penta diesels I/O with about 1000 hrs, 50% of those hrs were at idle during overnight tuna trips.
We run engines all night because they only burn 1/2 gal per hour combined. 12 hrs at idle and only burn 6 gal.
3. Cruise speed 30 mph at 19-22 gal/hr. Depends on weight and ambient temperature.
4. Top speed 40-43 mph depends on weight and ambient temp.
5. Fireboy Halon fire suppression system.
6. Twin 182 gal fuel tanks total 364 gal.
7. Fuel transfer pump allows you to move fuel from one tank to the other across the tunnel.
8. Groco oil change pump.
9. Mastervolt 8kw generator.
10. 50 gal live well.
11. Underwater lights 4.
12. 18,000 BTU Marine Air air conditioner for wheelhouse. Will heat in winter.
13. 12,000 BTU Marine Air air conditioner for cuddy cabin and center console. Will heat in winter.
14. Hot water heawater tank.
16. Fresh water shower aft on deck
17. Tackle station with sink and 110 ac Kenyon grill for cooking.
18. Small refrigerator in pilot house for beer or drinks. 19. Larger refrigerator with freezer in center console for food/drinks.
20. Microwave in center console.
21. 2nd sink in center console.
22. Head in center console.
23. Sleeping: 4 in cuddy cabin, one in bunk in center console,one on insert behind capt. chair in pilot house. Total of 6 in air conditioned comfort.
Number 7 can sleep on 7ft bench forward.
24. Electronics: Raymarine G Series plotter. Raymarine 4kw HD Digital Radar. In hull Airmar 1kw sounder 50 or 200 kHz. Two ICOM VHF Marine radios IC M504.
25. Simrad Autopilot.
26. Flir Nightvision.
27. ACR searchlight with remote control.
28. Linco trim tabs
29. Maxwell windlass with SS Bruce anchor. 600+ ft rope.
30. Dolphin battery charger with float feature.
31.Safety: Vessel is Coast Guard Documented. Switlick 6 person SAR life raft with Manual or Hydrostatic release. Serviced May 2016. EPIRB for manual activation.
Twin Kahlenburg air horns (LOUD).
32. Taco Grand Slam Outriggers.
33. AV Audio Marine Sound System with 6 JL Audio Speakers.
34. Wired for deep drop electric reels both port and starboard.