2008 Beneteau First 25.7
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Makkum, Netherlands
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 32,500 (A$ 54,083)
Sportive and wellmaintained sailboat! Last years maintained by a profesional yard.
Please contact Jurre-Jan Muurling at +31 0515559260
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Groupe Finot
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 7.90 m
Beam: 2.75 m
LWL: 7.35 m
Maximum Draft: 1.40 m
Dry Weight: 2150 kgs
Total Power: 15 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2008
Engine Model: 2YM15
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Power: 15 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (40 Litres)
Fuel Tanks: (30 Litres)
Number of single berths: 4
Number of heads: 1
Fully battened mainsail
Fresh water maker
Manual bilge pump
Shore power inlet
I : 33.79 ft
J : 9.71 ft
P : 31.99 ft
E : 11.48 ft
Working Sail Area : 393.96 sq ft
Manufacturer Provided Description
Extended hull lines, fixed keel and a generous sail plan with no compromise on comfort.
- 2 shelved lockers.
- Liferaft stowage aft of cockpit.
- Manual bilge pump.
- Engine control lever.
- The cockpit is self-draining.
- Headroom: 1.73m.
- Stainless steel safety rail to hob.
- GRP sink with spout, foot-pump and polythene chopping board.
- Under sink stowage ? stainless steel basket and clip support for dustbin.
- 50L GRP icebox with baskets and wood cover.
- Bottle storage.
- Manual bilge pump.
- Sound-proofing foam in engine compartment.
- Transmission is by stainless steel propeller shaft with a composite fibreglass epoxy bracket.
- Twin-bladed propeller.
- Engine control panel is at the chart table.
- Fuel tank has a capacity of 30 litres.
- Water and diesel filters and sediment reservoir.
- The hull is a single-skinned GRP laminate.
- A structural inner moulding formed with unidirectional materials is bonded and laminated to the hull at various points. This plays an important structural role by absorbing the loads and pressure points (shroud chain-plate tie rods, keel, rudder, etc.) throughout the structure, spreading these to reduce stresses on the hull. The surface material of the inner moulding makes it easier to clean and provides a better finish.
- The hull gel coat is grey in colour.
- The deck is of glass fibre/balsa/polyester resin sandwich construction to achieve an improved balance of rigidity/lightness and optimal insulation.
- All working and circulation areas are treated with ?Picot? non-slip coating. An inner moulding is bonded to the deck interior to improve its finish.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.