TYPE: BAVARIA 40 Cruiser
YEAR OF BUILT/LAUNCHED: 2008
COUNTRY BUILT: GERMANY
HULL MATERIAL: GRP
LENGTH IN FEET: 40
LENGTH IN METERS: 12.35
DRAFT: 2.10m (deep Lead fin keel)
DISPLACEMENT: 8500 Kg
WC/SHOWER: 2/2+ cockpit shower
ENGINE TYPE: VOLVO D2-55F
HP/COOLING SYSTEM: 55 HP
ENGINE HOURS: 1185 (05/2019)
LAST OVERHAUL: Serviced annually
Saildrive fitted with a “Bruntons” “Autoprop” and 3 blades rope cutter
Solar Panels (2X 100W)/ 1200 watt inverter plus 150W inverter/ Shore power intake point
with 4 x multiway 220 vac 13 amp power outlets
- Furling main sail and Furling genoa
- Selden aluminium alloy mast & spars and Stainless steel standing rigging
- Rope running rigging with all line brought back to self tailing winches in cockpit
- ‘In mast’ mainsail furling c/w emergency winch at mast and gas rod kicker.
- ‘Furlex’ Head sail furling system
- Spare halyard plus 2 x flag halyards
REFRIGERATORS: Electric Fridge (with side opening)+ Freezer
2 x 55 A/hr engine batteries plus 2 x 140 A/hr domestic batteries plus
3 x 110 A/hr Gel batteries for bowthruster
HOT WATER: Yes (from engine and 220V)
PUMPS: 2 x Auto / manual bilge pump c/w level alarms + Manual pump
WINDLASS: QUICK with remote control at anchor locker and Cockpit
Gas Stove- Oven + Low level mounted gas detector/ Microwave
DEPTH SOUNDER: Raymarine ST60
LOG: Raymarine ST60
WIND INDICATOR: Raymarine ST60
AUTOPILOT: Raymarine ST6000+
RADAR: Raymarine Radar dome and Radar reflector cone
- Raymarine E80 chartplotter at binnacle with 125 GPS and AIS 200.
- 1 x Navionics ‘wide med’ 2014 software chip
- Standard Horizon CP300i chartplotter at binnacle
- 1 x C-maps 2014 ‘wide med’ software chip
COMMUNICATION: ICOM MC511 DSC VHF radio with ICOM remote handset at binnacle
STEERING: Wheel x 2 (leather covered)
LIFE RAFT: 4 man canister liferaft (June 2008 )
TENDER: 2.7 m inflatable tender c/w electric and manual foot
OUTBOARD: 6 hp Tohatsu 4 stroke (with manual crane at stern)
FUEL: 210 L
WATER: 300 L
- Sheiphler SP60 Bow thruster with remote control at binnacle
- Bimini top and Sprayhood + 4 blue spray dodgers
- ‘Spade SP100’ anchor c/w 80 m of 8mm galvanized chain
- ‘Fortress FX23’ kedge anchor with 10 m stainless steel chain
- 220 Vac 3.5kg automatic washing machine
- 2 x 75 liter Septic holding tanks c/w deck suction points
- Complete safety equipment
- COPPER COAT applied underwater 3 years ago
FULL DETAILS ON REQUEST
DAMAGES REPORTED: NO
OWNER SINCE: NEW
FLAG AND VAT: BRITISH, VAT PAID
Very well kept and excellent equipped boat.
NEVER USED FOR CHARTER.
After a very close inspection I can ensure all potential buyers that this boat is of the best of this
type can be found in the market today.
Many EXTRAS installed .
FULL MAINTENANCE RECORDS and LOG SINCE DAY 1.
Needs ONLY some very minor cosmetics.
COMPLETE INVENTORY ON REQUEST.