2007 Westcoast Tolly Hull Cockpit Trawler
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Anacortes, WA
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 282,000 (A$ 381,184)
Ed Monk Jr. design + builder Forbes Cooper + modified 43’ Tollycraft hull = Westcoast 46’. A perfect equation.
Designed by Ed Monk Jr. and built by Forbes Cooper, the 46’ Westcoast’s seaworthy and efficient hull is a modified version of the sturdy 43’ Tollycraft. With a 30,000# displacement and a full keel, the tried and true proven hull design provides a solid ride with fuel efficiency. Pair this with the electronic Cummins QSB 5.9L 380 hp diesel, bow and stern thrusters, 9kw Onan genset, Espar diesel furnace and Magnasine inverter/charger system, and you’ve got a vessel that can take you anywhere you want to go in the PNW waters and far beyond.
One step aboard and you can tell this is a boat for BOATERS – she is definitely not meant to sit at the dock (though she sure does look pretty when she’s there). From her cockpit, wide side-decks and dual cabin doors into the salon, to the roomy staterooms and modern finishes (such as granite and cedar lined closets), her layout is extremely thoughtful.
This particular vessel, owned by a veteran boater, has seen care and maintenance that will impress even the pickiest person at the dock. With this 46’ Westcoast, you’ll inherit someone’s care and consideration and not someone’s headache – and isn’t that what we all are looking for in our next yacht?
The seller is moving on to a different chapter, so now is your chance to get a hold of this rare offering. She is located at a private dock in La Conner, WA – just 20 minutes away from our sales facility in Anacortes. We are open 7 days a week and would love to get you aboard, so give us a call. Seriously, we love showing this boat and we are confident you’ll be happy to get aboard.
- Single Cummins QSB 5.9L 380 hp electronic diesel engine
- Vetus bow and stern thrusters
- Onan 9kw generator
- Espar diesel furnace
- Magnasine inverter
- Mathers electronic controls
- Aquapro RIB tender w/ 6hp Yamaha outboard
- Wide side decks
- Two true staterooms, each w/ queen berth
- Granite countertops throughout
- Electric freshwater flush heads
- AND SO MUCH MORE - CHECK OUT HER FULL SPECS!
"Where It's a Boat Show Every Day!" We are the largest by-volume pre-owned motor yacht brokerage in the Pacific Northwest!
BananaBelt Boats is the largest by-volume used Motor Yacht Brokerage 28' to 60' in the Pacific Northwest!
Copy and paste the link below into a browser to see our video and find out why!
Call one of the Bunch at BananaBelt Boats Today - Toll Free 877-588-9208
We're open 7 days a week, and are all Certified Professional Yacht Brokers (and boaters too) so buy with confidence!!
Please contact BananaBelt Boats at 360 588 9208
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 46 ft 0 in
Beam: 14 ft 3 in
LWL: 46 ft 0 in
Dry Weight: 30000 lbs
Total Power: 380 HP
Engine Brand: Cummins
Engine Model: QSB 5.9
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 1756
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 380 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (200 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (420 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (60 Gallons)
Number of heads: 2
MACHINERY / ELECTRICAL
- Single Cummins QSB 5.9L 380hp diesel electronic engine
- Vetus Bow and Stern thrusters (bow thruster is 4hp and stern is 6hp)
- 9kw Onan generator
- 2800 watt Magnasine inverter
- Espar diesel furnace
- Mathers electronic shift and throttle controls
- Cummins SmartCraft display (@ lower helm station)
- Garmin 24 mile radar (@ lower helm station)
- Garmin 3210 GPSMap GPS/plotter (@ lower helm station)
- Garmin 3206 GPSMap GPS/plotter (@ upper helm station)
- Icom IC-M422 VHF radio (@ both helm stations)
- Bow and stern thruster controls (@ both helm stations)
- note: Navman Autopilot pictured is currently inoperable
- Roomy cockpit w/ easy access to lazerette
- Expansive aft sundeck
- 2006 Aquapro RIB tender
- 2006 Yamaha 6hp outboard motor
- Weaver davit system
- Muir windlass
- 44# Bruce-style anchor
- 200' chain; 150' rode
- Fresh water wash down in cockpit
- Hot and cold fresh water shower in cockpit
- Wide side decks
- Lines and fenders
- Life jackets
- Complete upper helm station equipped with Mathers electronic control, Garmin 3206 GPSMap, bow and stern thruster controls and ICOM VHF radio
- Dual helm chairs
- L-shaped seating w/ table
- Bimini top
- Molded radar arch
- U-Line ice maker (salon area)
- NovaKool referigerator/freezer 6.3 cubic feet (galley)
- Princess electric 2-burner cooktop (galley)
- Panasonic microwave/convection (galley)
- Torrid 20 gallon hot water tank
- Master Stateroom: Large aft cabin master suite w/ true queen walk-around berth; two hanging closets and TONS of drawer storage; ensuite master head w/ electric Jabsco toilet, separate shower stall, granite vanity w/ sink and faucet and more drawer stowage
- VIP Stateroom: Bright forward guest stateroom w/ queen berth, great headroom, two hanging closets, six large drawers for storage, ensuite access to guest head w/ Jabsco electric toilet, granite vanity w/ since and faucet and MORE drawer stowage
- Main Cabin / Salon: Roomy L-shaped settee w/ dining table, stools for additional seating, Toshiba flatscreen TV, Fusion stereo, dual opening doors from cabin to side-decks (on both port and starboard), lower helm station
- Galley: Granit countertops, large SS sink w/ faucet, Princess electric cooktop, Panasonic microwave/convection, NovaKool refrigerator/freezer, pullout rack for canned goods, multiple cupboards and draws for immense storage space
- Heads: both toilets are Jabsco electric fresh water flush
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.