Owner says MUST SELL
to make room for his new boat!
Just back from Boat Yard!
New bottom and new Max prop
One of the nicer cruise/racers available today!
Anyone who has ever owned a Saber Yacht is familiar with the quality built into this boat.
But this yacht is not just about quality but also all about performance.
If you are looking for a quality vessel that sails great and is capable of taking you anywhere, then this is certainly the one to consider!!
Shoal draft version.
She needs a new lover!!! Owner says "Lets sell"!!!
For more information please call Mark at 305-360-2399
or Main Office
Come visit us at www.WellFoundYachts.com
to see 1000's of fine yachts and articles of interest.
Purchasing a yacht is a big expense
so when you do
Buy one through a broker who really cares!
WellFound Yachts is a 50/50 brokerage.
We believe in fair trade
The Sabre Design Team and Jim Taylor Yacht Design have again joined forces to create a new Sabre sailing yacht. As her design evolved, the desire for luxurious accommodations, blended with great performance characteristics, rose to the top of the list of priorities. Her performance is assured by the pedigree of her designers who's successes are already well known. And as to her luxurious accommodations, Sabre's reputation for building high quality sailing yachts since 1970 should assure any sailor of the quality and integrity of her build.
Manufactures Interior Description:
- Scandvik polished stainless steel double galley sink. - 6'4" headroom. - Forward cabin contains two 6'8" v-berths. - Main cabin contains a 6'5" settee berth to port which converts to a double. - Aft cabin with double berth. - Aft head with separate stall shower. - Forward cabin equipped with vanity sink. - Quiet Flush head.
Manufacturers Engine Description:
- Yanmar 40 hp - fresh water cooled diesel with 2.72:1 reduction gear. Electrical shut-off. - 12 volt 80 amp alternator. - 40 gallon custom aluminum fuel tank, deck filled, shut-off valve, vented and grounded. - Racor fuel filter/water separator. - Raw water intake strainer with wrench. - Four point engine mount system optimized to reduce vibration adn noise - Engine compartment exhause blower - Engine compartment light - Complete engine access through sound and heat insulated removable panels.
Manufacturers Electrical Description:
- Three 12 volt 110 amp group 31 deep cycle marine batteries. - 50 foot shore power cord with GFI protection. - Master AC/DC Bass 6200 marine circuit breaker panels. - All wiring is tinned, color coded and meets USCG standards.
L shaped Galley is to port.
Lots of counter space with wooden cutting board on stove top and Corian covers for sinks
- Aluminum, keel stepped, mast with double swept airfoil spreaders, mast-head rig with white Awlgrip finish. Internal main and genoa halyards.
Sail Area: : 763.00 sq ft
I : 51.83 ft
J : 15.00 ft
P : 45.33 ft
E : 16.42 ft
North Mainsail with lazy jacks and rod Boom kicker
Tides Mainsail Track for Hall Mast
North Mylar fiber Jib on Furlex Furler 300 by Seldon
North Asymmetrical Spinnaker in snuffer (Like new)
North Code Zero with Code Zero furler (Like new)
Retractable Gennaker sprit
Forespar Carbon adjustable wisker pole
2 Lewmar 50 CST primary winches
1 Lewmar 40CST electric Halyard winch
1 Lewmar 40 CST main-sheet winch
Harken cabin top traveler easily adjusted from cockpit
Adjustable Genoa lead cars easily worked from cockpit
Keel Type: Bulb
Max Draft: 4'8" ft
- A modern NACA section fin keel cast in lead with antimony added for strength.
- Thru-bolted to a reinforced hull keel sump with stainless steel bolts and bronze nuts.
Yanmar FWC 4JH3-TBE approx 600 hours
Racor 500 Series Fuel Filter with vacuum gauge
Drip-less shaft seal
12 Volt DC system with complete breaker board
110 Volt AC system with breakers and GFI receptacles
ProSine 2.0 Inverter/Charger 2000 watt
Water Witch bilge monitoring system
Ray Marine ST 60 Wind
Ray Marine ST 60 Depth
Ray Marine ST 60 Log/speed
Ray Marine ST 6001 Auto Pilot
Ray Marine E80 GPS color Chart plotter
Ray Marine Radar
Icom IC M604 VHF
Icom Ram Mic for Helm
Clarion Marine Stereo with Sirius XM radio
All Sabre sailboats are built "two piece". Hull and deck with stringers and ribs glassed into the hull. No interior liner. This makes for a lighter, stronger hull with superior access to systems (water, electric) etc. Hull to deck joint is overlapping and is mechanically and chemically fastened with full length wood teak toe rail through bolted.
- Closed cell Divinycell PVC foam cored, hand-laminated fiberglass of alternate layers of mat knitted biaxial roving.
- ISO NPG gelcoat.
- Below waterline, Sabre technology is utilized, consisting of chopped strand glass and vinylester resin as a back up for ISO NPG gelcoat.
- Internal deck to hull joint.
- Molded in double boot and single cove stripes.
- Bulkheads, berth faces, shelves and floor stringers laminated to hull providing integral, structural strength.
- Step transom
-Oceanair Sky Screens for boat shade and bug protection on all hatches
-Bright-work re-varnished 2018
-SS hand rails
-Electric halyard winch
-Leather wrapped SS destroyer wheel
-Closed cell cockpit cushions
-LED lights below decks
-Edson wheel steering system on pedestal
-Edson outboard motor davit
-Edson outboard motor bracket
-Lewmar electric windlass