- Hull Material:
- Engine/Fuel Type:
Built in Cape Town, South Africa, the new M4300 features shore power air conditioning, 4 double cabins each with private head and shower, two single berths in the forward bows, a modern galley-up design with panoramic views and a large aft swim platform with walk-through access from the cockpit. The M4300 is equipped with complete electronics and high powered engines, giving great performance under power as well as sail. Available for purchase in Tortola through our Advantage Yacht Ownership Program.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 42 ft 6 in
Beam: 22 ft 9 in
LWL: 37 ft 9 in
Dry Weight: 19025 lbs
Engine Option 1: 2x
Fresh Water Tanks: (206 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (95 Gallons)
Number of heads: 4
- The layout provides for four double cabins, four heads, four showers, a very large saloon and a large galley in the bridge deck.
- The saloon table converts to provide an additional double bed and two single berths are located in the forepeaks.
- The high quality interior is carefully blended to make use of the qualities of wood, fiberglassreinforced plastic (FRP) and Corian, neatly trimmed with matching upholstery.
- The cabin sole is of durable, low maintenance teak and holly composite floor panels.
- The headliner is neatly finished.
- Courtesy lights on stairways to cabins.
- The catamaran is fully air-conditioned with reverse cycle Air/Con from shore power.
- Electrical system is 110VAC or 220VAC.
- Yacht operates on a 12V system.
- Panel supplied for 12V system & 110VAC or 220VAC system.
- Three gel-cell house batteries, and a dedicated gel-cell battery for each engine.
- Both amperage and DC voltage are shown at the panel.
- Stereo/CD player with two cockpit and two below deck speakers.
- Multi-channel VHF radio with LCD display and 25 watt output capacity.
- Color chart plotter with GPS navigation system.
- Navigation instruments include depth sounder gauge, speed and distance log, wind speed and wind direction.
- 40 amp battery charger.
- Spring loaded switches for shower drains.
- Fan in the saloon, galley and each cabin.
- Shore power cable 110VAC or 220VAC is 50ft / 15M long and permanently wired to the boat.
- VAC breaker panel 110VAC or 220VAC for hot water heater, outlets and battery
- VAC power outlets supplied in galley, main saloon and cabins.
- 12V cockpit light.
- 12V cigar lighter type outlet at navigation station for various equipment connections.
- LPG solenoid switch with warning light.
- Warning light alarm on bilge pumps.
- Separate 12V refrigerator, front access, high volume with two compartments, adjustable damper slides and excellent
- An overhead hatch and two forward opening ports provide ventilation.
- Two-burner LPG stainless steel gimbaled stove with oven and broiler.
- Double stainless steel sinks with mixer tap and pull out rose.
- A 10 Gal/38 L garbage bin is conveniently located.
- Permanent recessed dish draining rack.
- Ample counter and cabinet space for dishes and cookware.
- Main work surfaces are softly curved and covered with Corian.
- Twin Yanmar 3JH4E 40hp naturally aspirated engines.
- Shelving in engine rooms.
- Engine instrumentation includes oil pressure, tachometer, water temperature, hour meter, and amp meter.
- Engine sound alarm to indicate low oil pressure and high freshwater temperature.
- Keyless ignition switch in cockpit.
- Manual pull-stop.
- Stainless steel propeller shaft designed for easy removal.
- Fuel capacity is 95gal / 360L in aluminum tanks.
- Racor 500FG fuel filters on each engine.
- Upgraded 80 amp alternators on each engine.
- Steering is via cables.
Mast & Rigging
- Mast is extruded anodized aluminum with a double set of swept back spreaders.
- Single forestay with Profurl jib furling system.
- Anodized aluminum boom with reefing system, outhaul and reefing line jammers.
- Stainless steel chain plates. Lower
ends of rigging are attached with double screw turnbuckles.
- Mast exits for halyards are stainless steel.
- Upgraded Dyform rigging wires.
- Four eye bolts on mast step.
- SailMate self-stacking mainsail handling system, with lazy jacks and integral sail cover.
- Antal mast slider system is supplied for low friction mainsail hoisting and lowering.
- Large mainsheet traveler with Spinlock jammers and Lewmar 44 CST winch.
- Two self-tailing Lewmar 50 CST two speed winches are used to control the main and jib sheets.
- All sheets lead through Spinlock V-grip jammers.
- Two self-tailing Lewmar 44 CST two speed winches are provided on the mast for halyard and reef line operation, two jammers for the halyards and a snatch block
for the reef lines.
- A secondary bow roller is mounted on the forward cross spar.
- Steering console with compass and all engine controls.
- Stainless steel Destroyer steering wheel
- Cast aluminum mooring cleats, two on the bow, two amidship and two on the stern.
- Two U-bolts for dinghy towing line are mounted on the inboard side of each hull/transom area.
- Two U-bolts for anchoring bridle are mounted on the inboard side of each hull.
- Stainless steel stanchions and aluminum bases with uncoated stainless steel lifelines.
- Port and starboard lifeline gates.
- Custom extruded aluminum toerail.
- Genoa car and track.
- Three winch handle pockets with one lock-in and two non lock-in handles.
- Ten opening deck hatches are provided to give excellent ventilation.
- Ten opening ports are supplied in the topsides of the hull. One additional opening port is supplied for each aft cabin
- Four opening ports are provided in the saloon for additional forward ventilation.
- The forward sloped windows are protected from the direct overhead sunlight by a louver system. This system also provides easy access to the roof.
- Hard top bimini and a removable windshield with side and aft flaps supplied to protect the cockpit area.
- Stainless steel grab handles on the hard top sides.
- Fixed davit system.
Sails & Running Rigging
- A full battened mainsail with two reefs and a furling genoa are built to Moorings specifications.
- One double purchase pre-stretched main halyard.
- One pre-stretched jib halyard.
- Mainsail outhaul, two reef lines, mainsail sheet, jib sheets, traveler controls, jib furling line, lazy jack lines.
- SailMate self-stacking mainsail handling system with lazy jacks and integral sail cover.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.