2007 Flying Tiger 10M
- View Full Specifications
Fast Boat in ATL!
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / Gas/Petrol
- Located In:
- Atlanta, GA
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 49,000 (A$ 66,091)
Renegade is the freshwater sailed current North American Champion Flying Tiger 10m based in Atlanta, GA. This high performance raceboat has three sets of sails, Neil Pryde for cruising, Quantum for crushing PHRF, and an Ullman 1 design quiver for class racing. Renegade has two rudders, the original and a high tech carbon Becks rudder. She has a road worthy trailer and has traveled as far as Block Island in 2013. She's got full NKE instruments. Don't miss out on a very well equipped fast boat.
Call Brett Paavola at 443-995-8840
Please contact Brett Paavola at (410) 268-4100
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Robert H. Perry
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 32 ft 7 in
Beam: 9 ft 1 in
Maximum Draft: 7 ft 6 in
Ballast: 1918 lbs
Dry Weight: 4376 lbs
Total Power: 9.9 HP
Engine Brand: Tohatsu
Year Built: 2008
Engine Type: Outboard 4S
Engine/Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Engine Power: 9 HP
Wind speed and direction
Fully battened mainsail
Road trailer - two axle aluminum trailer
Manufacturer Provided Description
The Flying Tiger 10 meter was designed to fill a void in one-designed sport boats, namely affordability. In keeping with the cost factor we were able to construct a boat utilizing technology where we felt it was needed most without incurring excessive cost.
- Large V-Berth In Bow Section
- Oval Opening Hatch Above V-Berth
- Salon w/2 Settee Berths, Chart Table/Sink And Galley Pump
- 12Vdc Main Electrical Panel w/Breakers And Voltmeter.
- Quarter Berths Aft Under Cockpit (2)
- Interior Lighting
- Storage Compartments Under All Berths
- Adjustable Bracket For Lowering/Raising Outboard Motor
- Compartment For 25 Lt. Fuel Tank
- Compartment Vented With Electrical Blower
- Engine Controls Recess Built Into Cockpit Starboard Side.
- Bridge Deck Hinged Hatch Closure
- Primary Winches #40 Harken, Aluminum Drum
- Secondary Winches #16 Harken, Aluminum Drum
- Upgraded LewmarRope Clutches (5)
- 8 Inch Marelon Cleats (4)
- Harken Adjustable Jib Leads
- Harken Mainsheet Traveler w/Controls And Fine Adjuster
- Plastimo Manual Bilge Pump Mounted In cockpit
- Stainless Steel Bow Pulpit w/LED Navigational Lights
- Stainless Steel Stern Pulpit w/LED Navigational Light
- Stainless Steel Stanchions And Lifelines
- Stainless Steel Handrails On Cabintop (2)
- Custom Carbon Fiber Rudder and Tiller
- Stainless Steel Tiller w/Carbon Fiber Extension
- Removable Rudder Blade In Cassette
- Harken Winch Handles (2)
- Kelp Cutter
Mast and Rigging
- Mast, Boom And Prodder Carbon Fiber
- 2 Sets Tapered Sweptback Spreaders.
- Aluminum Foil Sections
- 1X19 Stainless Steel Wire Rigging, Continuous.
- Adjustable Backstay
- Facnor Jib Roller Furler
- Main, Jib And Spinnaker Halyards.
- Main, Jib And Spinnaker Sheets
- Main Outhaul, Cunningham and Boom Vang
- Keel Hoist
- adjustable forestay
Renegade has three suits of sails:
Neil Pryde for cruising
Quatum for PHRF
Ullman for one design.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.