This 2007 Broom 425 is presented in an excellent condition and the current owner has ensured that she has been serviced and looked after meticulously. This 425 features the spacious saloon with dinette layout opposite galley and all the interior timber is built in selected cherry. This really is a must see Broom 425.
A ONE OWNER BOAT FROM NEW
Please contact Paul or John on 01603712334 email email@example.com
1. Aft Companion way with hanging locker to starboard housing a Baby Nova washing machine. Additional door to port giving access to shower unit.
2. The aft cabin has an double island berth and padded headboard. Dressing table to both sides with mirror to port and draws underneath. Ample cupboard shelving throughout with hanging lockers to port and starboard. Bedside cabinets, double 240volt sockets either side with flat screen TV and HDMI DVD housed in bulkhead. Access to shower and en-suite heads. Concealed Stereo Radio/CD player in cupboard with 12volt sockets. Space heating with bedside control. Overhead lights. Mood rope lighting behind pelmets. Curtains. Escape hatches in transom fitted with retractable insect and blackout screens. Additional storage under draws and bed,
3. Aft Cabin En-Suite. Avonite surface with under mounted moulded sink with hot & cold mixer tap and matching storage lockers under. Electric flush toilet with diverter valve. Mirror fronted lockers above with shaver point. Oceanair blind with teak and holly flooring. Separate shower unit with Perspex fronted locker, teak & holly seat, shower curtain and blind. Space heating provided. Holding tank level indicator gauge. Soap dish and towel holder.
4. Saloon seating area to starboard converting to double bed with extensive locker space under and pull out chart draw. 12 volt socket. Raymarine E120 remote keypad recessed behind seating, interfaced with Samsung flat screen TV to enable chart plotting in saloon. Samsung flat screen TV with Sony HDMI DVD player. Sony Radio/CD player with 6 stacking. Divider to dinette with ample stowage and draw. Double240v sockets. Navtext 6, Clock & barometer on aft bulkhead. Coffee table with drinks stowage and extending fold down flaps. Space heating outlet. Mood rope lighting behind pelmets. Special ceiling with wood strip panels. Very comfortable Blue Velour seating.
5. Dinette provides at spacious C- shaped dining area with storage beneath teak dining table with extended fold down flap. Flat screen TV mounted to divider bulkhead. Additional lockers to port side with lit book shelf. Entire area converts to doublr bed by lowering table. Space heating outlets. Curtains. Blue Valour seating.
6. The galley is well laid out with Avonite work surface. Inset 3- burner gas hob with matching insert lid & Franke mixer tap. Combination Panasonic oven/grill/microwave under hob. Coolmatic fridge with freezer compartment. Teak and Holly flooring with additional stowage locker under floor. Cupboards with extractor fan and lighting over hob. additional deep storage cupboards. Cutlery draw. Curtains. Isolator switches for immersion/Refrigerator/Microwave.
7. Forward cabin is fitted out with V-berth configuration with padded headboards and side linings. Storage lockers above berths. Anchor chain locker. Dressing table style unit with wardrobe and lockers. Additional wardrobe. Round escape hatch in the ceiling with insect screen and blackout cover. Overhead reading lights. 240 volt socket and 12 volt socket. Entrance to en-suite. Under berth stowage for folding bicycle.
8. Forward cabin en-suite entrance from forward cabin and dinette. Moulding sink unit under mounted to Avonite surface matching cupboard doors under with hot & cold mixer tap. Mirror fronted cabinets with shaver sockets. Electric flush toilet. Blind. Teak & Holly flooring. Holding tank level indicator gauge. Pump out switch. Soap and towel holder.
Heating outlet to cockpit,
1. Helm fitted with Gauges 2 X oil pressure, 2 X Water temp, 2 X Voltmeters, 2 X Fuel, 2 X Tachometers including Volvo readouts, 2 X spare blanks, Compass, Raymarine ST 60 depth & speed, Helm indicator.
2. Navigation comprises of Raymarine C80 plus C120 chart plotter, Plotters use a Raymarine GPS 125 and are linked by Seatalk. C80 plotter interfaced with Raymarine consol and flat screen TV in saloon to enable chart plotting in saloon.
3. VHF radio Raymarine 240E
4. Echopilot gold forward looking sonar system.
5. Both C80 and C120 are interfaced with (a) Radar system using a Raymarine 4kw open array scanner with digital HI definition. (b) Raymarine fish finder module. (c) Raymarine E)3015 AIS system module. (d) Raymarine Cam 100 camera's (2) to allow rear view from the chartplotter. (e) Raymarine Cam 100 camera focused on bathing platform to eliminate blindspot and allow accurate reversing onto mooring.
6. Hear- Me fog signal generator connected to boat's horn system.
7. Bow thruster switch connected to Vetus 10" bow thruster with delay switch incorporated to protect against overload.
8. Volvo engine monitor screen showing full readout for both engines plus combined fuel flow rate.
9. Volvo EVC monitor read out via tachometer windows to show engine hours etc.
10. Raymarine autopilot 6002 linked to plotters via Seatalk.
11. Chart plotting light with red light output.
12. Glomax TV aerial fitted to radar arch.
13. SEA-ME active radar enhancer fitted to radar arch so vessel shows up on radar.
14.Raytheon thermal imaging night vision camera for navigation.
15. Searchlight with additional lenses to convert to floodlight.
16. Helm control for Sony radio/CD player with additional speakers.
1. Water system supplies en-suites showers and taps and in addition fresh water can be fed to both toilets using diverter valves situated in forward and aft. Calorifier system is incorporated with immersion heater.
2. Fisher Panda 4.5kw generator and 240 volt shore supply all sockets and equipment.
3. Full electric winch with remote control facility.
4. The deck is laid in synthetic teak to side decks, cockpit steps and bathing platform.
5. The anchor fitted to the bow with 35 metres of chain.
6. There are stainless steel baskets for 8 standard fenders plus 2 spare.
7. 3 Large ball fenders.
8. Boarding ladder on bathing platform.
9. Bow ladder to enable forward berthing in continental box moorings.
10. Lifebouy and boat hook.
11. Full set of navigation lights.
12. Electric horn, Screen wipers with washers.
13. Hand bilge pump.
14. Rope Razors on the prop shafts.
15. Additional hand rails fitted on saloon roof.
16. Backing plates for deck cleats and anchor in stainless steel.
17. Lower screen cover.
18. Battery conditioning monitor.
19. Bilge watch monitor.
20. Be- Spoke chart table to fit over coffee table in saloon and stowed inside starboard companion way space.
21. Ultrasonic fouling protection by Blue-Green Marine.
22. The bottom has a copper coat anti foul system from new.
23. Waterproof speakers in cockpit.
24. Outboard bracket fitted between hatches on the transom.
25. Engine shafts are fitted with galvanic isolators.
26. Extra large stainless tubing on arch.
27. LED lights fitted to side decks, Cockpit and rear steps.