- Hull Material:
- Engine/Fuel Type:
Sly 47 R is a much more dynamic version of the Sly 47, specifically designed to provide interesting and satisfying results in IRC and Open class regattas. Every detail is optimized in terms of exceptional performance, yet it remains easy to manoeuvre and highly liveable also for cruising: it is more lightweight, has improved rigging and deeper extensions than the Sly 47. Sly 47 R is the outcome of accurate design by Studio Lostuzzi, a leader in technology and procedures. The result is a yacht produced from top quality materials, applied using state-of-the-art construction techniques for maximum performance and reliability, without compromising quality. Sly 47 R is produced from the same mould as the Sly 47, but is constructed entirely in sandwich with carbon fibre surfacing and frame in pvc and epoxy resin. Infusion is performed via the vacuum bag process with follow-up care.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 46 ft 6 in
Beam: 14 ft 0 in
LWL: 41 ft 3 in
Dry Weight: 14190 lbs
Engine Option 1: 1x 40 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (119 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (45 Gallons)
- The Sly 47 hull and deck are in recessed mould sandwich with glass and carbon fibre surfacing, and frame in PVC and epoxy resin.
- Infusion is performed via the vacuum bag process with follow-up care.
- Sly 47 has a generous sail plan, contained displacement and efficient extensions: characteristics combined to guarantee high level performance under any weather condition or pace.
- The mast is produced in carbon fibre with double aft swept spreaders without structural rigging.
- Rigging and forestays are in intermittent rod and the furling genoa winder is inbuilt below deck.
- Also in carbon are the boom, spreaders, bowsprit and rudder shaft.
- The interiors are elegant and light-filled, equipped with every comfort and maximum usability at sea and in dock, cruising or racing.
- The fittings, customizable on request, are in composite with teak and enamelled finish.
- Sly 47 has a narrow, streamlined coachroof with long side ports, an unmistakeable characteristic of Sly Yachts.
- Installed in the large open-bow cockpit are the double rudder, long mainsheet track and wide seating converging towards the hatch.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.