TRILLIUM, a 2006 Sabre 38' Hardtop Express (Hull # 29), is in near perfect condition. She is a two owner boat purchased in 2013 by her current owners who have decided to move up so she is now offered for sale.
Just completed September 5, 2018:
Fresh bottom paint, prop speed, cutlass bearings, house batteries, and full service on all thru-hulls (in excess of $10,000).
This is a shared listing with Steve Deane
TRILLIUM has been professionally maintained and in 2011 her hull was painted Imron Flag Blue in temperature-controlled conditions. Both owners have taken excellent care of TRILLIUM and her hull, decks and superstructure glisten in the sun. She has the upgraded 440hp Yanmar power package making her a fast yet economical cruiser.
A few of her recent upgrades include;
• New Garmin Touch-screen Chart Plotter and Radar (Garmin 8215 Glass Helm)
• New Helm Deck Refrigerator
• All new AGM Batteries (5)
• All 4 air Conditioning Systems (Master Stateroom, Salon & Galley and Helm Deck
Port and Starboard) were replaced 2016 (Marine Air)
• Shower & AC Condensate Sump Pump replaced w/upgraded system
• Bubbler system in sanitation tank making TRILLIUM an Odor-Free boat
• The engine room, while very clean when TRILLIUM was purchased, has been
completely detailed and is near spotless
• All intake hoses have been replaced
• Bottom paint September 2017
• Much more
TRILLIUM impresses in every way from the moment you approach from the dock and continues as you step aboard. Her contrasting fiberglass non-skid decks are safe and wide with a proper, sturdy, continuous, stainless steel side and bow safety rails. Her cockpit teak decks are in very good condition reflecting knowledgeable and careful cleaning through the years. Her helm deck teak decks are near flawless.
As you step down into TRILLIUM’S roomy cabin her cherry interior joinery is warm and inviting. The starboard side L-Settee is comfortable and converts to a double berth for sleeping guests. The port side galley is roomy enough for a seagoing chef and equipped well for a vessel of this size and class.
Continuing forward, the head is to port and accessible through a companionway door. Just forward of the head door is the door to the spacious master Stateroom with her large island berth, hanging lockers and drawer storage. There is a private entrance to the head from the master stateroom and the head boasts a separate stall shower, something not usually found on an Express cruiser of this size.
• L-Shaped galley open to the salon
• Convection microwave
• 2-Burner glass top electric stove
• Dometic refrigerator/freezer
• (4) Storage drawers
• (3) Storage cabinets
• Air conditioning vent
• Under sink storage
• Corian countertop
• Twin Yanmar 440 hp engines (1100 hours)
• ZF 280 transmissions
• Side Power SP75Ti bow thruster
• Bennett trim tabs (new pump)
• Reverso oil change system
• Fireboy fire suppression system
• PSS dripless shaft seals
• Onan 9 kW generator
• (2) Engine start batteries, 2 house, 1 genset (AGM, recently replaced)
• Dual 30-amp shore power service
• New Dolphin 40-amp 3-bank battery charger
• Lumishore underwater light aft
• New Garmin touch screen chart plotter and radar
• AP26 autopilot
• Garmin Depth/speed
• VHF radio
• Ritchie compass
• Bennett trim tab control
• Side Power bow thruster control
• New Clarion M505 stereo Bluetooth with remote
• Samsung TV in owner’s cabin and salon
Everything about TRILLIUM is proper and reflects the constant TLC both her owners have given her. This is a great opportunity to purchase a beautiful, smooth riding, turnkey, low hours Sabre 38’ Hardtop Express.
An exclusion list will be provided prior to survey