2006 Najad 380
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- LAGOS, Portugal
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 205,000 Tax Paid (A$ 323,153)
A rare opportunity to own a beautiful Najad 380 that has only been lightly used for 8 years. The ship was stored in a heated hall for 4 years and bought by the present owner in 2016. The luxurious mahogany interior that Najad is renowned for, is like new. She is fitted with a furling Selden mast. In 2016 the present owners placed a new Chargemaster and 4 new batteries, a new furling genoa (Hybrid dyneema), a new liferaft (viking) and a new dinghy (zodiac) with Suzuki 2HP outboard.
+351 96 85 75 166
Please contact at + 351 308 812 321
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Najadvarvet AB and judel/vrolijk & co
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 11.55 m
Beam: 3.65 m
LWL: 9.90 m
Minimum Draft: 1.95 m
Maximum Draft: 1.95 m
Displacement: 9100 kgs
Ballast: 3100 kgs
Headroom: 1.90 m
Dry Weight: 19621 kgs
Total Power: 39 KW
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2006
Engine Model: 4JH4E
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 1070
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 39 KW
Fresh Water Tanks: 1 (400 Litres)
Fuel Tanks: 1 (325 Litres)
Holding Tanks: 1 (55 Litres)
Number of double berths: 2
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 1
Number of bathrooms: 1
Seating Capacity: 8
Plotter - 2x Raymarine E120
Wind speed and direction
Autopilot - Raymarine
Furling genoa - 2016
Manual bilge pump
Electric bilge pump
Shore power inlet
Electrical Circuit: 12V
Outboard engine brackets
Total Liferaft Capacity: 6
Manufacturer Provided Description
- Spacious cockpit with a large navigation table in unvarnished teak below a fixed windscreen.
- Seats and upper side of cockpit coaming covered in caulked, solid teak.
- Cupped Helmsman's seat with Najad logo in teak intarsia behind the wheel.
- Removable teak duckboards.
- Steering pedestal with stainless steel protection bar for the compass which also supports the varnished teak cockpit table.
- Two flush mounted winch handle pockets in the coamings port and starboard. The starboard one also contains the engine control panel.
- Behind the windscreen and in the cockpit recesses there is space for instrumentation.
- Integrated grab rails are built on to the teak navigation table in the cockpit.
- The sprayhood is fitted in a groove to the top edge of the windscreen so the joint becomes splash proof.
- The sprayhood offers a protected area at the forward end of the cockpit.
- A sprayhood extension can be fitted to cover the whole cockpit (extra equipment).
- Cockpit locker under the starboard seat for stowage of cockpit table, washboards and fire extinguisher.
- Below/behind the cockpit locker, space for the fuel tank.
- Manual bilge pump fitted so that it can be operated from the cockpit with all hatches closed.
- Two self-bailers and drains from the seats.
- The first -class interior is handcrafted in selected and unstained African Mahogany, hand polished and varnished to a satin finish.
- Cupboards and doors with profile milled frames.
- The hull is insulated and lined with Mahogany ribs above berth bottoms.
- Soles of varnished teak plywood with holly inlay.
- Inspection hatches for the bilge and stowage.
- Headlining of white vinyl covered panels with Mahogany strips.
- The standard layout in the Najad 380 is built according to drawing A in this specification.
- Each boat is built to order, with the possibility of combining other fixed layout alternatives (B and C) to additional price.
- Changes in layouts and prices have to be confirmed by Najad before the building starts.
- 12 volt, electric system.
- 2 x 140 Ah domestic lighting battery.
- 1 x 75 Ah engine battery.
- 12 volt/80 A alternator.
- Charging regulator for start and domestic batteries.
- The cables to a large extent run in conduits.
- Main switch panel with circuit breakers adjacent to chart table.
- Water and fuel meters, voltmeter.
- Two main switches for domestic and engine circuits, one is remote controlled.
- 4 x 12 volt socket outlets.
- The L-shaped galley is located amidships allowing free passage between the cockpit and saloon.
- Separated from the saloon by a bulkhead with integrated grab rail.
- Stainless steel twin sinks. Pressure system with accumulator tank for hot and cold fresh water.
- Foot pump for manual operation.
- Single lever tap for hot and cold water.
- Gimballed twin burner gas cooker with oven.
- Fixed gas pipes with remote controlled shut off valve between cooker and gas bottle.
- Work areas in a durable laminate that is easily cleaned.
- Well insulated ice box, 100 lt. incl. refrigeration unit and suspended baskets.
- Stowage area outboard of sinks.
- Storage cupboards for plates, cups and glasses, utilising peg boards to secure crockery.
- Cupboard under cooker for pans, etc.
- Waste basket fitting under sink.
- Drawers, one for cutlery.
- Lights over work area.
- Opening porthole above cooker.
- Yanmar 4JH4-E, 4-cylinder direct injection, 4- stroke marine diesel with fresh water-cooling.
- Power: 40.5 kW (54 h.p.)
- Mechanical reverse gear, type KM4A, reduction ratio 2.63:1. 1" (35 mm) propeller shaft in acid resistant steel with flexible connection.
- Stern gland with water lubricated rubber bearing.
- 3-blade fixed bronze propeller with shaft anode.
- Single lever engine control at the pedestal.
- Instrument panel fitted to starboard recess in cockpit including: - Rev. counter - Engine hour meter - Displays for ?charging ?high engine temperature ?low oil pressure - Audible warning for oil pressure and engine temperature - Switch for instrument lights and alarm test - Key starter - Electrical stop.
- Electrical starting motor, 1.2 kW.
- The engine is mounted on four rubber
- cushions for effective vibration damping.
- Wet exhaust with swan neck and effective rubber silencer.
- Well sound-insulated engine room.
- The engine is easily accessible for service through a door in the passageway and the removable companionway stairs.
- Separate fuel filter.
- The hull is hand laid in a sandwich construction of triaxial Rowing with ISO polyester.
- The surface layer is of NGA Gelcoat for maximum protection against water penetration.
- The colour is white with carmine red trim and water lines inlaid in the Gelcoat.
- The hull is top coated internally.
- Below the water line the hull is treated with epoxy primer and antifouling paint.
- An integral swimming platform with swimming and safety ladder in the transom.
- The internal construction of the yacht is reinforced with longitudinal stringers and transverse floors. This supports keel fittings, mast pillar, engine frame, tanks and the cabin floor.
- Additional fore and aft reinforcements (stringers) in the hull.
- All main bulkheads are laminated to the hull.
- Transverse chain plate fittings laminated to the hull.
- The mast pillar is bolted to the floor plate construction.
- Deck and coachroof are built in sandwich construction in glass fibre reinforced polyester.
- The colour is white with Carmine red trim line.
- Hull and deck are bolt jointed together.
- Strengthened glass fibre laminate beneath stressed areas.
- Substantial teak capping.
- The deck and swimming platform are laid with solid caulked teak.
- The coachroof, both forward and aft, has a nonslip surface.
- A self draining locker forward for chain, fenders, warps and gas bottles.
- Aft, two drained lazarettes for anchor, ropes and lines.
- Two internal deck drains to avoid smears to topsides.
- Winch brackets on both sides of the cockpit coaming to support both Genoa and Spinnaker winches.
- The navigation area is located amidships to starboard forward of the heads, separated from the saloon by a bulkhead with an integrated grab rail.
- Forward facing navigation table with stowage for charts and drawers.
- Flexible chart lamp.
- Ample space for individual instrumentation and modern navigation equipment.
- Folding switchboard for easy access equipped with circuit breakers and fuses, also prepared for additional circuits.
Mast and Rig
- Fractional rig with twin spreaders and twin lower shrouds.
- Seld?n mast in silver anodised aluminium profile, height 51'7 "(15.75 m) above deck, stepped on the coachroof and supported by a steel pillar, that is placed on the floor plate construction.
- Stainless steel wire standing rigging.
- Head sail furling system, Seld?n Furlex, with control line on port side, drawn through blocks on the stanchions and stopper on the cap rail to outside cockpit.
- Backstay adjuster, mechanical.
- Seld?n rod kick with gas damper and topping lift.
- The mast is fitted with deck light, steaming light and prepared for spinnaker equipment, one stainless steel, self-tailing halyard winch.
- Winch handle pocket on the mast, Windex and flag halyards.
- Stainless steel reefing winch. Stoppers to Genoa and main halyards.
- Internal main and jib halyards of stainless steel wire. Ample cleats.
- Stainless steel chain plates, bolted to transverse bulkheads, laminated on both sides to the hull.
- Seld?n boom in silver anodised aluminium profile with internal outhaul and twin reefing lines with stoppers.
- Mainsheet to stainless steel sheet winch with ball bearing traveller and adjustable sheet point.
- Mainsail and Working jib ?Najad Original? in triradial cut, DC Mylar. The mainsail with MDS sliding system or equivalent with pressure sliders and bolt rope on foot and fitted with sail number, boat number, battens, two reefs, telltales, sail bag and a red mainsail cover.
- The Working jib is delivered with telltales and sail bag.
Additional installed equipment
- Electrical bilge pump, capacity 8 m3/h.
- 3 x fire extinguishers.
- 2 x 2.75 kg gas bottles.
- Galvanic protection
- Full tank diesel
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.