- Hull Material:
- Engine/Fuel Type:
Designed by Groupe Finot, the Moorings 32.2 is a sophisticated, comfortable cruiser incorporating good overall performance with spacious living accommodations, featuring 2 double cabins and a toilet with a stall shower. The designers focused on maximizing headroom, volume, light and ventilation. A wonderful, large cockpit offers an innovative pivoting steering wheel making it easy to walk from the helm to the companionway and giving a true big boat feel. The 32.2 has a long list of standard equipment that gives it incredible value.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Groupe Finot
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 32 ft 10 in
Beam: 10 ft 8 in
LWL: 29 ft 2 in
Dry Weight: 8448 lbs
Engine Option 1: 1x 20 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (42 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (17 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 6
Number of heads: 1
- The interior is a varnished cherry finish. All bulkheads are bonded and glassed to the hull, giving superb strength and rigidity. The cabin sole is of durable, low- maintenance teak and holly composite floor panels.
- Seat covers are off-white breathable upholstery and the berth mattresses are covered in washable fabric.
- Styling, comfort and durability
- Rigging grounding system.
- 12-volt electric panel - 10 circuits.
- (1) house battery with battery switches.
- (1) engine start battery.
- 20 amp battery charger.
- Electric refrigeration unit.
- (5) 110 volt outlets.
- Electric bilge pump.
- Color chart plotter navigation system including GPS.
- Stereo radio/CD player, two below-deck speakers and two cockpit speakers.
- VHF with antenna.
- Sailing instruments include depth sounder, speed and distance log.
- Each stateroom is served with a variable-speed fan. Two fans are fitted in the saloon.
- 12V outlet at chart table.
- Each cabin as well as the galley has a shore power plug outlet.
- 110V shore power cord.
- Rectangular stainless steel sink.
- Laminate countertop.
- Mixer tap, pressurized hot and cold water.
- 6 gal water heater 110v.
- Cutlery drawer.
- Stowage lockers.
- 2-Burner stove/oven.
- Trash can.
- (1) Lewmar opening porthole with curtain.
- (1) overhead light.
- 12-volt refrigerator.
- Yanmar 3YM-20 20 HP naturally aspirated diesel engine.
- 17 gal fuel tank.
- Fuel gauge.
- Engine mounts incorporated in hull liner.
- Engine control lever in cockpit.
- Shaft protected by fiberglass molded skeg.
- 2-blade fixed propeller.
- Engine compartment with eggshell foam insulation.
- Chart table with lockers.
- Panel for navigation instruments.
- 2-volt electric panel.
- 110-volt outlet.
Hull and Deck
- Hand-laid solid G.R.P. hull with a directional fiberglass/G.R.P structural hull liner. The hull is laid up with a vinyl ester barrier coat to resist osmotic blistering, followed by a zone-specific stitchmat laminate schedule to meet the specific strength requirements of each different section of the hull.
- The hull liner is laminated using high-strength non-woven stitchmat fiberglass and unidirectional rovings to achieve maximum structural distribution of all loads and forces while controlling weight.
- The completed hull and hull liner are bonded together using a proprietary polyester adhesive compound that chemically links the parts together.
- The deck is cored sandwich construction for stiffness, thermal and acoustic insulation and lighter weight. Solid fiberglass reinforcements are located in high load and hardware mounting locations. Unidirectional roving reinforced deck beams integral to the deck liner lamination are bonded to the deck for added strength.
- The bulkheads are bonded 360? to the hull and deck for structural strength.
- Anti-fouling paint.
- Deck and hull are finished in white gel-coat, with the trademark Moorings striping
- Stainless steel stemhead fitting with roller and fairlead.
- Self-bailing anchor well.
- (4) anodized aluminum mooring cleats.
- Aluminum toe rail.
- Bow pulpit with two-color navigation light.
- Stainless steel stanchions with flush bases.
- Double lifelines.
- Lifeline gates.
- Vertical electric windlass with chain gypsy and rode drum and handheld remote control.
- Stainless steel stern pulpit with horseshoe buoy holder.
- Main sheet and genoa tracks.
- Tilting helm seat for access to transom platform.
- Pivoting wheel on pedestal with instrument panel.
- Compass and engine control lever on the steering pedestal.
- Teak-slatted transom platform with transom fender.
- Folding stainless steel boarding ladder.
- Self-bailing cockpit.
- Sail locker/ liferaft stowage.
- Teak-slatted cockpit seats.
- Sternrail seats.
- (1) winch handle pouch.
- (2) winch handles.
- Hand operated bilge pump.
- A deck shower neatly concealed in its own compartment, on the transom.
- The cockpit has a folding table, drink holders, light and instrument pod.
- Bimini with stainless steel frame.
- Hanging cockpit light.
Running Rigging and Sails
- Stainless steel standing rigging.
- Anodized aluminum mast stepped on deck.
- (1) set of aft-swept spreaders.
- Anodized aluminum boom.
- Mast step fitting with articulated blocks.
- (2) Genoa sheet tracks on sidedecks with adjustable genoa cars.
- (2) genoa sheet turning blocks.
- (2) Lewmar 30 CSTO genoa sheet winches.
- (1) Lewmar 30 CSTO maneuvering winch.
- (1) Spinlock double stoppers.
- Mainsheet traveller on coachroof.
- Genoa halyard.
- Mainsail halyard.
- (2) Continuous reefing lines led to the cockpit.
- Mainsail outhaul.
- Genoa sheets.
- Genoa furling line led to the cockpit.
- Semi-full battened mainsail.
- Furling genoa with control line led to cockpit - UV protection - 116%.
- Moorings SailMate self-stacking mainsail handling system with lazy jacks and integral sail cover.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.