2006 Beneteau Oceanis Clipper 323
Union Hall, VA
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Union Hall, VA
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 64,950 (A$ 87,545)
Nice 323in very good condition, shows like new. Bottom paint 2017.
Please contact Marcie Zahn Richardson at 540-576-2019
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Groupe Finot
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 32 ft 0 in
Beam: 10 ft 0 in
LWL: 29 ft 0 in
Displacement: 8459 lbs
Dry Weight: 8459 lbs
Total Power: 21 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2006
Engine Model: 21
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 200
Engine Power: 21 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: 1 (42 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 1 (17 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: 1 (13 Gallons)
Number of heads: 1
Electrical Circuit: 12V
I : 42.68 ft
J : 11.06 ft
P : 38.91 ft
E : 13.19 ft
Working Sail Area : 545.73 sq ft
Manufacturer Provided Description
The Oceanis 323, shares the new lines of its bigger sisters and their all-round performance as well as impressive levels of comfort inside, at the helm and on deck.This superbly equipped 32 footer is safe, stable and fast whether beating into the wind or surfing down the waves thanks to its standard deep keel (1.80 m draft).
- PERFORMANCE PACK -
- Fully battened performance mainsail with ball-bearing cars.
- Tuff luff jib (foam reinforced luff, allowing the jib to furl better and avoiding too much belly in the partially furled jib). Jib with anti-UV strip.
- 2 H40.2STC genoa sheet winches in place of H32.2STC winches.
- Three-blade folding propeller.
- YACHT CLUB PACK -
- Main ground tackle comprising 14 Kg anchor, 21 m chain and 32 m warp (+ 4 mooring lines and 6 fenders).
- Wide sprayhood with two stainless steel hoops, or bimini, in Captain Blue.
- Hot and cold cockpit shower.
- Waterproof cockpit speakers.
- 2 burner hob/oven in place of hob/grill.
- 6 place crockery set.
- C1 ELECTRONICS PACK (optional) -
- On steering wheel console:
- RAYMARINE ST 60 Tridata (log, speedo and sounder with sensors).
- RAYMARINE ST60 windvane anemometer.
- RAYMARINE RAYCHART 435 GPS plotter, 6" colour screen compatible with Navionics gold cartography (excluding charts).
- GPS aerial on pushpit.
- ELECTRONICS OPTIONS NOT INCLUDED IN PACK -
- RAYMARINE ST6000/LS32 Plus autopilot (controller, computer, helm drive and cable).
- SMARTCONTROLLER remote control to autopilot.
- PC interface.
- OTHER OPTIONS AVAILABLE -
- Open pulpit.
- 800 W electric windlass.
- Symmetric/asymmetric spinnaker gear + 1 TD winch.
- Spinnaker pole.
- In-mast furling.
- Coachroof sprayhood.
- Sun awning.
- Fresh water foot pump.
- Seawater foot pump.
- Mainsheet track on coachroof.
- Cover for console/wood table.
- Laminated soles.
- Double berth in saloon.
- Steel blue hull.
- Windex windvane.
- Hinged helm seat allowing access through transom (Bénéteau patent).
- Cockpit locker with liferaft stowage.
- Separate vented gas locker.
- Teak-slatted cockpit seats.
- Steering column with console for instruments (instruments supplied as optional extra).
- Steering compass on console.
- 12 V cigarette lighter socket on console.
- Engine control lever on cockpit coaming to starboard.
- Manual bilge pump.
- Varnished wood folding drop-leaf cockpit table fixed to steering column.
- Woodwork is in fruit-tree coloured wood.
- Varnished "hydropont" sole with wood inlay strips.
- SALOON -
- A handrail runs right around the saloon to ease moving around.
- Headroom: 1.95 m.
- Symmetrical layout with two straight settees:
- Port and starboard settees: 1.92 m x 0.52 m.
- Wood table with bottle stowage and folding leaves.
- Lockers with doors along the hull sides to port and beneath port settee.
- Openings and lighting:
- One Lewmar T30 hatch with blind.
- Two fixed Lewmar T4 ports with curtains.
- One large panoramic window (1.45 m x 0.35 m) at deck level with rigid blinds.
- Two fixed hull ports (1 each side).
- Three halogen deckhead lights with independent switches.
- One 220 V socket.
- One bright wall light on bulkhead.
- 12 V ? 220 V, 9 switch electrical panel.
- One cigarette lighter socket.
- Double protection with differential and bipolar thermal breakers for 220 V system, and thermal breaker for 12 V system.
- The Electrical system is supplied by:
- One 70 Amp service battery.
- One 70 Amp engine battery.
- LED battery state indicator.
- Battery state monitor.
- Electronic fuel gauge.
Lighting and sockets:
- Batteries are charged by the engine alternator or by a 16 Amp 220 V battery charger from the shore supply.
- Sidelights and sternlight.
- Steaming light (masthead light).
- Anchor light.
- Headroom: 1.90 m.
- A functional workspace:
- Laminate worktop with moulded wood fiddles.
- Stainless steel sink.
- Mixer tap with hot and cold pressurised water.
- Two-burners gas hob and grill, with gimbals and safety bar.
- 60 L top-opening insulated GRP icebox with plastic baskets and a 12 V refrigerating unit.
- Ample locker space:
- Locker under hob with hinged door.
- Cutlery drawer.
- 2 shelves.
- Lockers and bin-bag holder under sink.
- Bottle locker.
- Two lockers with doors above worktop.
- One fluorescent strip light, deckhead lights above fridge and sink.
- Opening T1 port above hob with curtain.
- Engine compartment with foam soundproofing.
- Engine panel with tachometer and alarms mounted on starboard cockpit coaming.
- Stainless steel propeller shaft with GRP protection.
- Fixed three-blade propeller.
- Rotomoulded 65 L diesel fuel tank mounted aft, with fuel filter.
- Mechanical fuel gauge mounted on tank.
- Water and fuel filters.
- The hull is of single-skinned GRP construction. Local areas of reinforcement serve to strengthen the structure. A structural inner moulding is bonded and laminated to the hull. Its structural role is important as it takes and absorbs the stresses at pressure points (chainplate tie rods, keel and rudder etc), guaranteeing reduced strain on the hull.
- The surface of the inner moulding makes cleaning easier and provides a better finish.
- The hull is white with blue and silver livery. Steel Blue is available as an option.
- The deck is sandwich construction (GRP and balsa) for an optimal strength/weight ratio and excellent thermal and sound insulation. Deck areas are provided with a moulded diamond non-slip finish.
- ANCHORING AND MOORING -
- Stainless steel stemhead fitting with offset bow roller to allow permanent anchor stowage.
- 2 midships roller fairleads.
- 2 roller fairleads and 2 x 250 mm aluminium mooring cleats aft.
- 2 x 250 mm aluminium mooring cleats forward.
- Self-draining anchor well with clinch fitting.
- GUARDRAILS -
- Closed stainless steel pulpit with 4 supports and bicolour navigation light.
- Two sheathed stainless steel guardrails with six stainless steel stanchions each side.
- Two stainless steel pushpits at aft end of cockpit, with wire rails between.
- Lifebuoy holder.
- Ensign staff holder.
- Outboard motor bracket.
- Two teak handrails on coachroof.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.