Sweden Yachts 45 - LUCKY GIRL
Performance, with Luxury, Comfort and Safety!
The only Sweden 45 currently for sale in North America!
Sweden Yachts build quality, performance, and luxurious comfort speaks for itself. It all works together to offer a pleasurable sailing experience, with minimal effort and is an unmatched yacht for serious sailors.
This Sweden 45 is equipped with a Carbon mast, Park Avenue boom, North Sails 3DL, Bulb keel with winglets, Radar, Plotter, AIS, VHF, Life raft, Ergonomically designed Cockpit and Numerous recent Updates by the current owner.
This owners change of plans could be your win win!
Check out Full Specifications
Call the listing broker to arrange your Personal Showing
Please call or text Jack Spriggs at 206-399-7040
or email: email@example.com
* LOA: 14.15 m or 46.42 ft.
* LWL: 11.9 m or 39.04 ft.
* Beam: 4.18 m or 13.71 ft.
* Displacement: 12400 kilograms or 27337 lbs.
* Fuel: 492 ltr. or 130 gals. +/- Two SS Tanks Aft
* Water: 492 ltr. or 130 gals. +/- Two SS Tanks Amidships
* Holding: 60 tr. or 15.85 gals. +/- Two Tanks
Note: One water tank was converted to diesel - 2017
* Marstöm Carbon mast
* Marstöm carbon Park Avenue Boom
* Stainless steel bowsprit
* Navtec hydraulic vang/Backstay/outhaul
* New Rod Rigging (2017)
* Dynema ropes (2012)
All sails are made by North Sails.
* Main sail - Fully battened 3DL Marathon 680 (2012)
* Main sail - Fully battened (2006)
* Solent - 3 vertical battens 3DLMarathon 680 (2012)
* Self-tacking jib (2006)
* Asymmetric spinnaker with sock
* Gennaker on Harken furler
Engine and Propulsion
* Insulated engine room
* Volvo 75 HP
* Sail drive, full service 2016
* 4 blade folding propeller
* Manual bilge pump
* Electrical bilge pump
* Electrical pump for fresh water system
* 220 V shore power system
* 220 V outlets in all cabins, navigation area and galley
* 220 V inverter
* 220 V charger (2016)
* 24 V service batteries, gel (2011)
* 12 V engine start battery
* 24 V /95 A alternator
* 12 V /50 A alternator
* Raymarine Wind, Speed, Depth instruments
* Raymarine Graphic display
* Raymarine E120 Radar/Plotter
* Raymarine E 80 Radar/Plotter
* Raymarine Radar
* Raymarine AIS - Class A
* Raymarine Autopilot with course computer and drive
Communication, Computer and Weather systems
* Raymarine VHF 240E operated from nav table and cockpit
* NAVICOM RT 250 VHF portable
* Antenna for VHF, TV and FM/AM
* Hi-Fi Stereo and TV
* Diesel Heater outlets in all cabins and heads (serviced 2015)
CE certified Category A Ocean
* 2 Andersen Stainless Steel 46 ST 2 speed - electric
* 2 Andersen Stainless Steel 46 ST 2 speed
* 2 Andersen Stainless Steel 52 ST 2 speed
Winches all inspected - 2017
* Cleats - 4
* Spring Cleats - 2
* Mooring lines - 6
* Fenders - 9 - New 2017
* Electric 24V windlass, 1000W control in cockpit and on foredeck
* New SS Ultra Anchor 59# with Ultra Swivel connect - 2017
* New SS Spade Anchor 55# - 2017
* Anchor chain and Windlass cleaned and inspected - 2017
* Spare anchor with rope
Portlights, windows, ventilation
* Windows - 4
* Portlights - 6
* Dorade Deck Vents - 3
* Teak in cockpit
* Cockpit table
* Leather covered Steering Wheel
* Sprayhood/Dodger (2012)
Sweden Yachts has hand finished this beautiful yacht with a mahogany interior in oil varnish with a satin finish. Teak and Holly floors shine with numerous inspection hatches in the floorboards.
The Spacious Owners Cabin is forward with a Double Berth to port, with pocket spring mattress, drawers below and large cupboards and drawers to starboard providing adequate storage for those long journeys. An enclosed, light, private Head is also forward for the Owners, with a Shower plus an Electric Toilet.
Moving aft, to port, is the large Saloon with U-shaped sofa, covered in ‘Pelle Vävare’ beige upholstery, a Table, with room for six for dinner, and bottle storage below. Cupboards with more Storage surround the Saloon and includes an AM/FM Radio/CD player. Ocean Air Curtains, with darkener, cover the hatches and port lights in the Saloon, plus LED spots and indirect lighting add to the ambiance.
The Large Office/Navigation area with Desktop, Seat, numerous Cupboards, Drawers and Storage area is found to starboard.
A U-shaped Galley, to starboard, has Corian counter tops, a large icebox in GRP with plexi glass dividers located between the fridge and freeze area, which all drains to a separate sump. The Galley has a Gas 3-burner stove top, with oven and plenty of storage spaces in Cupboards, Drawers and Dry Storage.
Aft, to port and starboard you will find Two Guest Cabins with double berths, with pocket spring mattresses, spacious cupboards and storage. Lights are in all wardrobes.
Easily accessible from the entrance and guest cabins is a second Head/Shower with Electric Toilet, which is also a perfect wet locker.
* New Rod Rigging - 2017
* Life raft BIP - 8 person - serviced and re-certified 2017
* EPIRB Ocean
* Jon Buoy
* WALDER 403H Boom Brake
* Aft deck shower
* Water Hose 50 ft. - 2017
* Diesel containers - 2 five gallon - 2017
* Gas Tank - for Outboard - 2017
* Shore Power Cord - 2017
* Cockpit Pad Eyes - 6 SS - 2017
* Zodiac Inflatable, with 6 HP OB - 2017
* Portable Generator - 2017
* Water maker 100 lph - 2017
* Microwave - 2017
* Toaster Oven - 2017
* Propane tanks 2 - 2017
* Two New Thru Hulls - 2017
* Winches cleaned and serviced -2017
* Anchor Windlass cleaned and serviced - 2017
* New SS Ultra Anchor 59# with Ultra Swivel connector - 2017
* New SS Spade Anchor 55# - 2017
* Aft water tank converted to fuel tank, with deck fill changed - 2017
* USB ports added to Nav Station - 2017
* Dodger removed, re-stitched, re-waterproofed - 2017
* Bimini removed, re-stitched, re-waterproofed - 2017
* New SS LED light fixtures installed in salon, master stateroom - 2017
* New LED bulbs throughout, except in Heads
* New gas lines for stove - 2017
* New Rod Rigging - 2017
* Halyards and Sheets washed - 2017
* New Spinnaker Pole - 2017
* New Aft Head pump and Head rebuilt - 2017
* New Accumulator - 2017
* New House Water pump - 2017
* New Lee Cloth for Stbd Aft Cabin - 2017
* New Custom Deck Bag for Inflatable - on deck storage - 2017
* Anchor Chain (100 meters) cleaned and chain markers installed - 2017
* New SS lift ring installed on Forward Hatch - 2017
* New Jefa top rudder bearing installed - 2017
* New Hella Cabin Fans 3 installed - 2017
* New catch plates for cabin doors - 2017
* New SS Galley Safety Strap installed - 2017
* New Wind Speed and Direction fitting at Masthead - 2017
* New electrical box for Cabin Heater - 2017
* New Dyson Vacuum cleaner - 2017
* New Charts - 2017
* New Dishware and Cookware - 2017
* Spare parts and Tools - 2017