Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Hinckley Yachts
Designer: Bruce King
LOA: 44 ft 0 in
Beam: 13 ft 6 in
Maximum Draft: 2 ft 3 in
Displacement: 29600 lbs
Total Power: 1140 HP
Engine Brand: FTP
Year Built: 2014
Engine Model: N67 diesel
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Drive Type: Jet Drive
Engine Power: 570 HP
Engine Brand: FTP
Year Built: 2014
Engine Model: N67 diesel
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Drive Type: Jet Drive
Engine Power: 570 HP
Cruising Speed: 27 knots
Maximum Speed: 30 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: (100 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (500 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (35 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 1
Number of double berths: 2
Number of heads: 1
- Flybridge: The flybridge includes a venturi windshield, passenger seating and a helm station with Stidd helm seat. There is a flybridge bimini with removable front and side curtains.
- Cockpit: Teak cockpit sole, a ladder to the flybridge, aft-facing settees with teak decking, forward facing seat and transom door with access to the swim platform.
- Pilothouse: Green tinted glass with oiled teak sole and two Stidd helm seats forward, two L-shaped settees and a varnished teak table aft.
- Interior: Sleeps 5 in her spacious accommodations. Forward, below deck, there is a Master Stateroom, Head, Shower, Galley, and Dining Salon. The interior is finished in satin-varnished cherry, the white overheads have varnished cherry battens, and a varnished teak and tulip cabin sole with a cabin sole cover. All lockers have louvered doors.
- Six opening portlights and four opening overhead hatches provide a light and airy interior
- Ocean Air Skyscreens on all overhead hatches below - Dinette, Owner's cabin, head, shower area
- Interior drop down portlight curtains
- Rheostat cabin lighting throughout provides enhanced ambiance
- Hella fans provide extra air circulation when necessary
- Throw pillows
- Reverse-cycle heat/air-conditioning in the interior and pilothouse offers additional cooling and heating comfort
DECK and HULL
- Flag Blue Awlgrip topsides
- Off-White gelcoat deck and cabintop with molded-in nonskid
- Double White Awlgrip boottop
- Blue bottom
- The Hull is DualGuard™ Composite Construction is with Kevlar/E-glass outer skin, Aircraft grade end grain balsa below the waterline. Carbon fiber inner skin. SCRIMP laminated using vinylester resin.
- The Deck is E-glass and foam core, cockpit is E-glass and balsa core, all SCRIMPed with vinylester resin.
- Marelon ball-valve type seacocks, installed flush with the hull.
- Rub rail has stainless steel half-round on solid PVC molding.
- Lower rub rail/splash guard – custom 16’ long.
- Swim platform with teak inserts and stainless steel half round with a stainless steel telescoping 3-step swim ladder under swim platform.
- Bow rail is custom 316L stainless steel with polished welds – extends to the aft end of pilothouse.
- Flybridge with surround coaming and aft stainless steel pulpit
- Pilothouse roof has a custom Hinckley mast (painted to match house) that supports a flag halyard, anchor/steaming light, and aft deck flood light and antennas.
- Masthead antennas include wireless cellular antenna, Raytheon antenna and custom KVH eTrac mini-C/GPSatellite Communications antenna receiver dome.
- Anchor Locker: Foredeck locker with hinged, gas spring assisted hatch has a custom stainless steel anchor arm that can be pivoted to deck launch position. Remote control for anchor windlass as well as control at helm station makes anchoring this boat simple. The anchor also can be pinned in place or pivoted back into the locker for a clean look. A saltwater deck wash is in this foredeck locker.
More Deck features:
- Tapered varnished teak toe rail with Hinckley profile – includes stainless steel half oval from transom to first portlight.
- Varnished teak eyebrow around cabin top
- Varnished teak handrails on the cabin trunk.
- Stainless steel handrails mounted on flybridge sides port and starboard and aft end of pilothouse roof.
- (5) Lewmar Ocean aluminum hatches with smoke gray Lexan (one non-opening).
- (6) Elliptical trunk cabin opening port lights with removable screens.
- Stainless steel chocks and mooring cleats.
- 316L stainless steel padeyes and chafe strips for fender and docklines
- Outboard deck locker at transom
- Stainless steel deck scupper
- Custom varnished teak lightboard on both flybridge sides includes boat name + navigational red and green sidelights
- Removable St. Croix dinghy davits
Entry to the boat is either from the side or through the transom.
- A centerline transom door with stainless steel clasps opens from the swim platform.
- Stainless steel boarding step has teak treads and mounts at coaming, port or starboard.
- Teak cockpit sole.
- Varnished teak interior cockpit coaming and cap.
- Varnished teak cabin door.
- Removable teak boarding deck step for side decks; can be used port or starboard.
- Under the coaming mounted courtesy lights and a cockpit step light.
- Cockpit marine speakers mounted under coaming.
- Glendinning shore cord reel with outlet and switch under starboard side deck
- Cockpit shower with mixing valve near transom door opening.
- Overboard direct drainage scuppers.
- Stamoid weather covers for exterior cushions.
- Full Stamoid cockpit cover – attaches to pilothouse house top, fastened with snaps.
Cockpit seating is provided by:
- Port and starboard aft-facing molded settees have cushions covered in Admiral Gondola Giati #3950 fabric. These engine box settees have tops finished in varnished teak and the seat bottoms are covered with teak decking.
- Additional seating is provided by two custom removable forward-facing aft settees. This seating has cushioned bottom and back cushions matching the rest of the exterior fabric.
Storage is provided in the cockpit by:
- Custom storage is provided behind doors in the aft-facing settee seat backs.
- Insulated and drained cooler/fish box locker on the aft deck
- Cockpit sole hatch
From the cockpit forward is the ladder entry to the flybridge or the step entry to the pilothouse.
The stainless steel ladder with teak treads leads up to the flybridge area. The base of the ladder can fold up, out of the way when not in use:
The molded three-sided flybridge has sides that curve downward and a molded in nonskid sole.
- Aft stainless steel stern pulpit wraps around forward port and starboard.
- Forward is a wrap-around tinted venturi windshield.
The Helm Area:
Forward is a molded helm with stainless steel wheel with teak trim, Hinckley JetStick® steering control, engine gauges, controls and remotes including VHF ram mike, tri-data display, radar and chartplotter repeaters and a mounted Danforth Constellation compass. There is also a built-in cup holder and a 12-volt outlet.
The Stidd helm seat is covered in Ermine Ultraleather with Admiral Ultraleather piping.
- The chrome pedestal has manual adjustments of height and fore/aft operation.
Passenger seating is provided by a molded forward and side L-shaped settee to port with a removable extension aft to form a U-shaped lounge area.
- Cushions match the helm seat.
- Custom varnished teak triangular table with padded protective cover on a removable Stidd pedestal includes two built-in cup holders.
A custom mast is set in the pilothouse roof and houses antennas, halyards, nav lights, spotlight and aft deck floodlight.
The flybridge also has:
- Bimini – Folds down inside windshield with boot cover. The bimini has removable front and side curtains.
- Full flybridge custom weather cover – covers full flybridge, and with bimini in folded position.
The pilothouse has 3-forward tempered glass fixed windows with windshield wipers & washers. The pilothouse side windows give the helmsmen and crewmembers excellent visibility to the dock. Aft, wrap-around windows meet a centerline teak door from the cockpit that can fully enclose the pilothouse.
- All pilothouse windows are green tinted glass.
- White noise-absorbent overhead
- Overhead halogen lamps on dimmers provide lighting.
- (2) Hella fans in the pilothouse – mounted on forward teak valance
- Frigast 12-volt lamps mounted outboard
- Cup holders - At passenger seat, helm seat side panel and one double holder port and starboard at aft settees.
Pilothouse Layout includes:
Forward is the helm area (starboard) and navigator chair to port. Aft of the port chair is a salon area with L-shaped settees port and starboard:
- The port aft L-shaped settee has a varnished teak table with a padded protective cover. This table is mounted on an electric Stidd chrome pedestal that can lower down and form an additional bunk with cushion.
Pilothouse features include:
- Teak decking pilothouse sole.
- The pilothouse is gloss varnished including the teak dash and coaming.
- Varnished teak table with padded protective cover (can convert to bunk with cushion)
- Stidd manual helm seats forward port and starboard, covered in Ermine Ultraleather with Admiral Ultraleather piping.
- Aft pilothouse cushions are finished in Admiral Gondola Giati #3950 fabric.
- Ivory Stamoid exterior window covers for front and side pilothouse windows
- Reverse-cycle Marineair air conditioning duct
- Poly-Planar speakers
- U-line SP-18 Icemaker mounted under helm seat.
- Custom drapes for aft curved glass windows and doors – Antique Beige Linen Sunbrella.
- Stamoid front and side window covers to mount outside.
Forward to port is the Navigator/passenger's Area
- The Navigator's chair is a Stidd 500 N polished chrome manual pedestal with 2X footrest and slides forward and aft, up and down, and pivots.
Outboard the passenger seat is a varnished teak shelf with fiddle and chart light. The main DC/AC electrical panel is under this shelf.
- 12-volt and a 110-volt outlet in this area.
- Chart light on a flexible arm is mounted above the DC panel.
- Forward is a custom mounted Raytheon Tri-data display on a swing bracket so it is easily seen from the helm.
Pilothouse Entertainment Center:
- Poly-Planar speakers mounted overhead in fiberglass adapters.
- Separate volume controls for pilothouse and cockpit speakers
There is a gloss varnished teak dash with Hinckley JetStick®, engine controls, nav instruments and gauges, and a 14" teak rimmed stainless steel steering wheel. The Stidd 500N helm seat slides forward and aft, and pivots and has a 1 ½” cherry spacer under it. Forward of the helm seat is a stainless steel footrest.
- A louvered teak door hides a U-line SP-18 Icemaker, mounted under the helm seat in the helm seat base.
Outboard of the helm seat there is a varnished teak shelf with fiddle which houses the Hinckley JetStick® II and a cup holder. A 12-volt outlet is near the key switch.
Electronics and Navigation Equipment:
- Raymarine Autopilot - interfaced to chartplotter and radar
- Dual Raymarine 10” Hybridtouch GPS/Chartplotter with WAAS antenna - with repeater at flybridge
- Raymarine Radar with 4-Kw closed array antenna - repeater at flybridge.
- Icom M602 DSC VHF radio with loud hailer and ram mike - Ram mike at flybridge
- (2) Ritchie "Constellation" compasses - 2nd at flybridge
- Globalstar satellite phone - voice capable only
- eTrac mini-C/GPSatellite Communications System – with laptop connection at pilothouse electrical panel.
- PowerMax DA 4000SBR-30 cell phone power amplifier and wireless cellular repeater with masthead antenna.
DOWNEAST II features the Dinette layout that can convert into a double berth. The Interior is finished in satin-varnished cherry with white fabric overheads with varnished cherry battens, and a varnished teak and tulip cabin sole with a cabin sole cover. All lockers have louvered doors.
This Interior layout comprises a Master Stateroom, Head, Shower, Galley, and Dining Salon areas.
From the pilothouse companionway is the MAIN CABIN that includes the U-shaped Dinette to starboard and Galley to port.
- One large overhead opening hatch adds extra light and ventilation to this full-beam area
- Opening ports
- Antique Beige Linen interior drop-down portlight curtains
- Reverse-cycle heat/air conditioning offers additional comfort in all conditions
- Corian Raffia countertop
- Kenyon electric 2-burner cook-top
- Sharp Microwave/convection oven under the cook-top countertop
- Double Sink - Polished stainless steel with Grohe fixtures and sprayer
- Hot and cold pressure fresh water system
- Top and front access refrigeration with freezer outboard.
- Teak paper towel holder
- Opening port
- Dual 110-volt AC outlet
- LP gas sniffer and control panel
- Custom storage locker
- Custom storage includes varnished teak combination mug rack and glass rack built-in
To port is the U-shaped GALLEY finished in satin-varnished cherry cabinetry with louvered locker doors and a Corian countertop. There are both recessed overhead halogen and dome lighting.
- Aft: Is the double sink with Grohe chrome faucets with hot and cold pressure water and hand sprayer. There is a separate faucet for drinking water with a filter under the sink. The sink has a polyethylene cutting board that fits the larger sink and stores inside the louvered door under the sink. The countertop has a back lip here that protects the cherry laminated bulkhead. Over the sink are two louvered doors to storage space that hinge up. A dome light is under the locker and provides extra light to the sink work area
- Outboard: Outboard of the sink is a countertop top-opening storage bin. There is a 2-burner electric cooktop and a microwave/convection oven is mounted under the countertop. There is varnished cherry sheathed alcove storage directly outboard with multiple alcoves, some with dividers, as well as a locker. Additionally there are three drawers for silverware, knives, etc.
- Forward: Forward is the under counter water-cooled refrigerator/freezer with a shelf in each box and with a front-opening door and countertop top-opening lid access. There is a custom varnished cherry rack for glass storage aft of the counter. A custom locker with louvered doors is over this countertop and has a custom mug/glass rack built into the inboard face
To Starboard: DINING SALON
Custom wrap-around cushioned dining seating comfortably seats six or more. Admiral Gondola Giati #3950 fabric covers the dining cushions.
The varnished cherry dining table with padded cover is on a polished stainless pedestal that manually slides up and down and that allows the table to form a double berth. The drop-down position includes a matching cloth covered filler cushion.
- A folding gg Schmitt seat is custom installed on the inboard edge of the dining table
- There is a Halogen lamp with dimmer over the dining table
Outboard are louvered door cherry lockers fore and aft with custom decanter storage between, an entertainment center, storage alcove with removable fiddle, and stereo speakers. A locking lighted storage area is provided aft of the dinette.
- Opening portlight outboard
- AC vent
- Additional lighting is provided by two Frigast stainless steel lamps and by dome lights.
- A custom locker is mounted on the aft bulkhead over and has louvered doors that hinge up; one contains custom storage for glassware, the other is storage for plates, etc.
- Samsung 19" LCD monitor TV – mounted on forward bulkhead.
- Alpine DVA-5210 DVD/CD/Video CD player with IR remote
- Alpine AM/FM/CD CDA9851 stereo system with IR remote
- Alpine 6-disc CD changer
- (2) Alpine MRP-F240 4/3/2 channel power amplifiers
- Internal FM antenna
- (2) Remote IR receivers
- MB-Quart DKE-116 interior speaker pair – with individual one control
Forward of the Main Cabin are the Head areas, with the marine head to port and separate private shower area to starboard. Each area has a private door to the Forward Cabin.
- There are opening ports and opening deck hatches in both the head and the shower
- Each also has a solid door that leads to the rest of the accommodations
The Head area has light cream-colored fiberglass sole with molded-in nonskid. The bulkheads and locker doors in the head are satin varnished cherry.
- Corian Raffia countertop with stainless steel bowl sink, Grohe fixtures, and hot & cold pressure water.
- Full-length, cherry-trimmed mirror is on the door to the forward cabin.
- Stainless steel towel bar
- Sealand Vacu-flush marine head is plumbed directly to the 35-gallon holding tank. The holding tank can then be emptied via a deck fitting or overboard through the Sealand macerator pump to a discharge facility.
- Reverse-cycle air conditioning duct in the head.
- Double robe hook
- Opening port
- (2) Recessed halogen lights
- Private door to forward cabin
- Separate Shower with Cream Formica bulkheads and fiberglass sole with molded-in nonskid.
- A watertight divided storage/towel locker is outboard just over the oiled teak shower seat.
- A stainless steel towel rack
- Robe hooks for hanging towels or wet gear.
- Opening port
- Dome light
MASTER STATEROOM (Forward)
Centerline entrance opens to a centerline queen bunk.
- Cushions are covered in Antique Beige Linen 8322 fabric
- (3) Storage drawers below
- Outboard, port and starboard of the centerline bunk are storage compartments with lift-up tops
- Aft of the centerline bunk are port and starboard hanging lockers with a louvered door
- Overhead dome light as well as Frigast lamps mounted on the forward bulkhead
- (2) Hella fans on the forward bulkhead with switch
This stateroom is satin-varnished with cherry sheathing, paneled cherry doors and louvered cherry locker doors. There is extra hull insulation in this forward area for additional noise attenuation.
- Storage includes double doors forward to the chain/rope locker.
- The forward cabin has a large centerline deck hatch and there are oval opening ports starboard and port with curtains, for plenty of extra light and ventilation.
- This cabin also has an air conditioning duct for either cooling or reverse-cycle heat.
Electronics entertainment is provided by:
- Samsung 17” LCD TV monitor on aft starboard bulkhead
- Remote IR receiver
- Stereo speakers with individual zone control
ELECTRICAL and MECHANICAL
Twin FTP 570hp diesel engines with ZF IRM301PL 1.41:1 reverse/reduction gear, Aqua Drive CV shaft system, and twin Hamilton 322 waterjets. Mathers electronic single-lever controls and synchronizer control the engine RPM's & transmission. Trim tab below each jet with control and display at helm.
- Hydraulic powered 10” reversible prop bow thruster
- Patented Hinckley JetStick® II control system integrates forward and aft motion of the boat, steering, and the bow thruster
Two-inch foam/lead fully insulated, lighted engine room and flexible engine mounts provide quiet, vibration-free cruising. Engine room has a 12-volt DC forced air blower.
- 40,000 BTU Marineair reverse-cycle air conditioner services pilothouse, galley, dinettes, head, shower, and forward cabin
- (3) Racor in-line fuel filters for engine & generator
- Water sensors, drain petcocks and vacuum gauges for Racors
- Engine tachometer with hour meter gauge
- Waterjet angle gauge at helm
- Gauges: Engine oil pressure, engine cooling water temperature, fuel
- Alarms: Low oil pressure, high cooling water temperature, seawater flow and jet high pressure (hydraulic)
- Oil transfer pump for engines, transmissions, and generator
- Par 6900 saltwater deck wash pump
- Flojet 12-volt DC freshwater pressure pump with accumulator tank
- Bilge pump high water alarm system with Ultimate Senior switches
- 12-volt DC automatic sump pump for shower
- (3) 3700-gph 12-volt DC automatic bilge pumps
- Whale manual emergency bilge pump
- Automatic fire extinguisher system: For main engines, with automatic engine shut-down
- Fire extinguishers
- (1) 100-gallon stainless steel water tank
- (1) 17-gallon stainless steel hot water heater – heats from engine or electric
- (1) 35-gallon holding tank
- (1) 200-gallon centerline tank with remote fuel gauges
- (2) Aluminum alloy 150-gallon wing fuel tanks
- (2) Fuel transfer pumps with switch at helm
- Electrical and mechanical spare parts kit.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.