2005 Frers 57' Day Sailer
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 400,000 Tax Paid (A$ 645,870)
Drop dead gorgeous day sailor, a mini Wally in every sense.
Please contact Ben Cooper at +44 (0)1590 679222
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Composite Works, La Ciotat
Designer: German Frers
LOA: 57 ft 7 in
Beam: 10 ft 11 in
Minimum Draft: 9 ft 10 in
Maximum Draft: 9 ft 10 in
Total Power: 75 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Power: 75 HP
Number of single berths: 4
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 1
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- The materials used are pre-impgrenated carbon with a Nomex core.
- Teak deck.
- Some painting on the hull (2019).
- The yacht has spent every winter de-masted and under cover in a shed.
Engine & Gearboxes:
- 1 x Yanmar 75hp diesel engine.
Propulsion & Steering:
- 1 x 12 volts engine battery.
- 1 x Dolphin battery charger.
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
- Fresh water and water heater.
- 3 x Hercules 2000 – Brookes.
- 1 x Hercules 2000 – Brookes (internally).
- 1 x Simrad CX44 radar and GPS (internally).
- 1 x Simrad RS 82 VHF (internally).
- 1 x Computer with Deckman.
- Central Navtec manual system, 3 functions.
- Microwave oven.
- 1 x Griddle.
- 1 x Refrigerator.
- The mainsail, jib and part of the manoeuvring is controlled by a hydraulic system.
- Carbon mast.
- Park avenue style broom.
- 2 x Harken 55 manual winches.
- 2 x Harken 55.3 hydraulic winches.
- 2018 North 3Di furling mainsail in black.
- 2018 North 3Di furling jib in black.
- Furling genoa.
- Heavy jib.
- Code O.
- Light weight spinnaker with sock.
- Heavy spinnaker with sock.
- Furling spinnaker.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- Full cushions in cockpit.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.