Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Sabre Design Team
Hull Shape: Modified Vee
LOA: 38 ft 6 in
Beam: 13 ft 8 in
Headroom: 6 ft 6 in
Deadrise: 16 ° at Transom
Dry Weight: 21500 lbs
Engine Option 1: 2x Yanmar 6LYA-STP 370 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (100 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (350 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (30 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 4
- L shaped galley down
- Spacious galley counter.
- Double stainless steel sink with Scandvik faucet.
- Built-in waste basket
- Drawers and storage lockers below counter.
- Wall mounted storage cabinets.
- (2) Burner electric cooktop
- Cabinets hung from headliner
- Convection Microwave oven.
- Sub Zero AC refrigerator/freezer.
- Fire extinguishers, (4) at 2 1/2 lbs.
- Bonding system to safeguard against galvanic corrosion of electrically connected thru-hulls.
- Propeller shaft brushes
- Automatic fire extinguishing discharge system with dual override.
- Twin Yanmar 370hp 6LYA-STP engines
- 5.2 liter 6 cylinder , fresh water-cooled ZF 220-A Transmission
- 1 3/4" Aquamet 22 stainless steel shaft
- PSS drip-less shaft seals
- Manganese bronze struts with cutlass bearing
- Four blade NiBrAl propellers to ISO Class S
- 80Amp, 12V alternators each engine.
- Seawater cooled 5" side exhaust system.
- Groco raw water intake strainers
- Engine room blower.
- Engine room vent ducts.
- Engine room floor with gray anti-skid rubber.
- White gelcoated engine room
- Foil face foam noise barrier.
- Optional engines available: -- Twin Yanmar 6LY2A-STP 440hp Diesel (requires 2â?? prop shafting)
- Deep â??Vâ?? Planing hull design with Shallow prop pockets.
- 23 degree deadrise amidships and 16 degrees at transom.
- ISO NPG gelcoat w/ vinylester back-up resin.
- Knitted Biaxial Structural E-Glass Reinforcements
- Vacuum Bagged Divinycell foam core in hull bottom.
- Vacuum Bagged Balsa core in hull topsides.
- Foam/plywood cored fiberglass stringer system.
- Swim platform with under mounted telescoping ladder.
- Hull side rubbing strakes.
- PVC rub rail with stainless steel cap.
- Painted (IMRON) Double Boot Strip
- Gold Cove Stripe
- Isopthalic gelcoat.
- Biaxial fiberglass laminate with balsa coring.
- Molded in anti-skid deck surfaces.
- 1 1/4" diameter stainless steel rail/gate system
- Muir MVA 1200 anchor windlass with rope/chain gypsy
- 3 hinged cockpit lockers with gas struts
- Flagpole holder.
- Fiberglass bow pulpit with anchor roller.
- Two anchor lockers, interiors painted white.
- Recessed side deck walkways.
- Teak toe rail
- Sliding door to main salon starboard.
- Stainless steel ladder to command bridge
- Hinged lazarette locker hatches.
- Transom door to swim platform.
- Lewmar Coastline polished aluminum hatches with screens.
- Stainless steel opening ports with screens.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.