- Hull Material:
- Engine/Fuel Type:
Designed by Berret/Racoupeau and built by Beneteau, the new Moorings 35.2 is a sophisticated, comfortable cruiser, incorporating good overall performancewith spacious living accommodations. The Moorings 35.2 features 2 double cabins and a large head with separate stall shower. The raised deck over the salon incorporating extra large panoramic overhead deck lights offers incredible light below. The large cockpit offers an innovative pivoting steering wheel which rotates ninety degrees, allowing easy access from the helm to the companionway. A deck layout for easy single handling, a roomy, well-lit salon and a galley with ample storage, are just a few of the well thought out details included with comfort and ease of handling in mind.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 35 ft 6 in
Beam: 11 ft 5 in
LWL: 30 ft 10 in
Dry Weight: 11861 lbs
Engine Option 1: 1x 30 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (73 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (19 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 4
Number of heads: 1
- 10-switch 12V electrical panel .
- 4D x 2 service batteries.
- 1 x 80 Amp engine battery.
- Coupling relay.
- Alternator power: 14V.
- Electric fuel gauge.
- Electric engine stop.
- Color chart plotter navigation system including GPS.
- Stereo radio/CD player, two below-deck speakers and two cockpit speakers.
- Multi-channel VHF radio with LCD display and 25-watt maximum power output.
- Sailing instruments includedepth sounder, speed and distance log.
- Each stateroom is served with a variable-speed fan. Two fans are fitted in the saloon.
- 12V outlet at chart table.
- Each cabin as well as the galley has a shore power plug outlet.
- 110V shore power cord.
- 6 reading lights, 2 halogen strip lights and 11 ceiling lights.
- Laminated counter top with molded wood fiddle.
- Stainless steel sink.
- Mixer tap with hot/cold pressurized
- Gimbaled two-burner propane stove with oven.
- 1 x 12V electric top opening refrigerating unit.
- Yanmar 3YM-30 30 HP naturally aspirated diesel engine.
- Engine compartment sound proofed with insulating foam.
- Engine control panel (rev counter and alarms) and engine control lever in cockpit.
- Stainless steel propeller shaft.
- Three blade fixed propeller.
- Rotomolded 75L fuel tank with electric gauge.
- Water filter
Rigging and Sails
- Deck stepped, classic mast.
- Stainless steel compression post in the salon.
- Aft swept 20 degree double spreaders.
- Boom topping lift on a cleat on the mast.
- Anodized aluminum boom with outhaul line led back to cockpit.
- Discontinuous stainless steel wire
- Forestay with Profurl genoa roller furling system.
- 2 backstays.
- 2 aft lower shrouds and 2 cap shrouds on side deck.
- Shroud chain-plates on side deck to allow closer sheeting of genoa (enhanced performance).
- Genoa halyard.
- Main halyard led back to cockpit.
- Two genoa sheets.
- Mainsail sheet with traveler system.
- Boom vang led back to cockpit.
- Genoa roller furling line.
- 2 x 4-sheave deck organizers.
- 2 double jammers and 1 single jammer to port: Main halyard and mainsheet, reef 1 and 2, traveler.
- 1 double jammer to starboard: mainsheet traveler and boom vang.
- 120% Roller furling genoa.
- Mainsheet track with adjustable traveler.
- Mainsheet tackle leading back to a cockpit winch.
- Genoa roller furling unit with furling line led back to cockpit via toe rail lead blocks and a single jammer.
- 2 genoa tracks on side decks.
- 2 genoa sheet return blocks with integral jammers.
- 2 x Lewmar chrome self tailing genoa sheet winches within reach of helm.
- 1 x Lewmar chrome self tailing winch on coach roof to port (for mainsail handling).
- Moorings SailMate self-stacking mainsail handling system with lazy jacks and integral sail cover.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.