"Charlie B II" is an outstanding example of the Mainship Rum Runner.
This vessel is clean from stem to stern and is an exceptionally fun boat to adventure with. "Charlie B II" can take you away for several days offshore to do what you enjoy the most. Swimming, fishing, diving, exploring or just hopping from port to port. The vessel is equipped with a hardtop and full cockpit enclosure for those chilly days. The vessel seems to be made for having fun!
Price has just been lowered from $129,900 to $127,900!
"Charlie B II" can be cruised at 14-15 kts with her 370 hp. Yanmar or just a more leisurely speed if wished.
The vessel is equipped with a 3.5 KW generator and air conditioning to stay comfortable on the hottest of days down below.
Please be sure to see full specs and descriptions as well as the photo gallery and walk through video!
Things To Consider
* 1654 hrs. on Yanmar 370 hp. main engine.
* Reduction Gear: ZF 220 with 3-1 reduction.
* Next Gen 3.5 KW generator for ample 120 VAC power.
* Vessel is clean, well kept and a pleasure to be aboard.
* Bow Thruster: Side Power SP55S.
* All Logs, current and previous.
* All manuals for shipboard equipment.
* Sunblocks and screens for all windows.
* Custom Mattress in Master. Not foam.
* Contour sheets.
* Crystal clear Strataglass inserts in canvas.
* St. Croix Stainless dinghy davits.
* Dripless shaft seal.
* Shaft: 2" Stainless.
* Four bladed bronze prop 25x28.
* Aluminum fuel tanks.
* Morse single lever Throttle/transmission control.
* Sea Fire automatic engine room fire extinguishing system.
* X-Change-R Electric Oil change system.
"Charlie B II" shows very well. Standing out as a well kept and maintained vessel. While looking this vessel over and collecting photo's, the vessel appears to be a very sound and reliable vessel, as well as being very attractive. If searching for this type of vessel, "Charlie B II" should not be overlooked.
Please Contact Tom Directly At: 256-710-4419
Quality Listings, Professional Brokers
Licensed and Bonded
BUS: 727-449-8222 FAX: 727-298-0456
Sometimes ya have to take "the chance" to find what you're seeking in life!
Ask us how you can enjoy your new boat in "Sunny Florida" for 180 tax free days.
* Yanmar 6LYA-STP 6 cylinder 370 hp. turbo diesel Main.
* Main engine currently has 1654 operating hours.
* Transmission : ZF marine 220 with 3-1 reduction.
* Shaft is 2" stainless.
* Propeller is a 4 bladed bronze 25x28.
* Shaft Logs: One fiberglass 2.5"/dripless shaft seal.
* Racor 900 MA primary, engine secondary fuel filters.
* Muffler: One flow through Naqualift muffler.
* Cooling through raw water heat exchanger.
* X-Change-R electric oil change system.
* Next Gen BL105E-3.5 KW Generator.
* Generator voltage 120/240.
* One 8D house and start battery.
* One type 28 generator start battery.
* Two Perko and one Blue Seas Battery switches.
* AC/DC breaker panel located adjacent to dinette.
* DC switches located at helm.
* Battery charger: Pro Mariner, Pro Tech 1250.
* Marinco 30 amp. shore power cable at 50'.
* 30 amp. electrical inlet.
* Galvanic isolater: Pro Mariner
* Raymarine RL70C Radar with Raymarine scanner.
* Raymarine GPS RN 300.
* Raymarine Ray 215 DSC VHF transceiver.
* Raymarine Tri-Data: Depth, Speed and trip.
* Raymarine ST 6001+ autopilot.
* Danforth magnetic compass.
* Light and accessory switch panel under wheel.
* Engine display: Fuel,volts,oil and temp.
* Uniden depth alarm.
* Trim tabs control switches.
* Side Power Bow Thruster control panel.
* Morse single lever Engine/transmission control.
* RPM gauge.
* Remote windlass control switch.
* Engine fire overide switch.
* Steering: Sea Star Hydraulic.
Upper Cockpit Area
* Beautifully upholstered Captains and first mate chairs.
* Facing port and starboard settee's. beautifully upholstered.
* Cup holders.
* Opening center window in windscreen.
* Overhead fiberglass hardtop.
* Canvas and Stratoglass full enclosure with screens aft.
* Transom gate with stainless latch.
* Electrical inlet is here to starboard.
* St. Croix dinghy davits.
* Storage and lazarette lockers.
* AC/DC Breaker panel on aft starboard bulkhead.
* Dinette to starboard with "U" shaped seating.
* Dinette makes into a double berth.
* Galvanic isolator monitor.
* Fresh water quantity gauge.
* AC control pad.
* Carbon Monoxide alarm.
* Sony Stereo/CD player.
* Overhead recessed lighting.
* Two overhead opening hatches.
* JBL Speakers.
* Stainless portlights.
* Sole' flat panel TV.
* Book rack on starboard bulkhead.
* Removable dinette table.
* Smoke alarm.
* Storage cabinetry abounds.
* Princess two burner electric stove.
* GE turntable microwave oven.
* Black and Decker Space Saver coffee maker.
* Stainless sink with hot and cold pressurized water.
* Norcold refrigerator freezer.
* Corian sink top surfaces.
* Storage cabinetry behind countertop.
* Drawers for utensils.
* Overhead recessed lighting.
* Storage shelf port and starboard.
* Custom mattress. Not foam.
* Overhead opening hatch.
* Stainless portlights.
* Port and starboard hang up closets.
* Under berth storage.
* Jabsco electric toilet.
* Holding tank gauge.
* Stainless sink with hot and cold running water.
* Shower fixture with hot and cold running water.
* Stainless portlight.
* Overhead lighting.
* Attwood 6 gal. hot water tank.
* Par Maxx 3 pump with accumulator tank.
* Sun Shower sump.
* One Marine air AC unit.
* jabsco macerator pump.
* 25 pound plow type anchor.
* Aproximately 125' of chain and rode
* Lewmar 12 VDC electric windlass.
* Three 10" bow cleats.
* Two 10" cleats amidships.
* Two 12" cleats aft.
* Aluminum radar arch.
* Stainless railing from bow to aft quarter.
* Fiberglass swim platform with swim ladder.