For Further Details Contact
JEFF STANLEY, Central Agent
Please contact Jeff Stanley at 954-249-0360
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Flag of Registry: United States
Hull Shape: Modified Vee
LOA: 45 ft 0 in
Beam: 16 ft 0 in
Minimum Draft: 3 ft 11 in
Maximum Draft: 4 ft 1 in
Dry Weight: 36000 lbs
Total Power: 1600 HP
Engine Brand: CAT
Engine Model: 3406 LE
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 2113
Engine Power: 800 HP
Engine Brand: CAT
Engine Model: 3406 LE
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 2116
Engine Power: 800 HP
Cruising Speed: 26 knots
Maximum Speed: 31 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: (100 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (700 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (60 Gallons)
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 2
The large cockpit is easily entered via the transom door from a floating dock or over the side gunnels into the spacious cockpit. The cockpit equipment is laid out for serious fishing with all the necessary amenities.
Two steps up to the cherry paneled salon with an L-shaped settee to port, with a dining settee opposite forward and the open galley to port.
Steps lead below to a cabin with two single berths to port, guest head to starboard and the private master cabin all the way forward.
The flybridge offers seating for a crowd with the captain and mate seated in newly recovered Stidd chairs behind an updated dash with many new electronics.
Upon entering the salon the satin finished cherry joinery and matching cherry sole (installed 2019) provide a good indication you have entered a higher end Sport Fisherman than many similar brands.
Immediately to port is a five cushion Ultraleather sofa with the forward end converting to sleep two. There is abundant storage under the aft end.
Immediately to starboard upon entry is an icemaker (inoperative) followed by the two door AC/DC electrical panel described in the electrical section, a fiddled Corian countertop is above.
Next forward is a dining settee upholstered in Ultraleather matching the salon sofa. The settee seats three to four around a high gloss cherry table on a single cherry pedestal.
On the forward bulkhead behind two hinged door which slide into a cabinet is a Samsung 32” LED TV with a Samsung sound bar both new in 2018.
Also in the salon are cherry wood blinds at the side and aft windows, (16) halogen mini spots around the perimeter, rope lights behind the cherry valance, a CO monitor, Beam central vacuum system and stereo speakers.
The yacht also has a Verizon Jet Pack Wi-Fi system. The owner used to stream TV over internet (SAT TV system not hooked up).
The galley is open to the salon and forward on the portside. The wood sole from the salon continues into the galley.
Galley features include:
- Fiddled Corian countertops
- Stainless steel under mount sink with cover
- Removable spray faucet
- Princess two burner Ceran top cook top
- (2) Sub-Zero 700 BR refrigerator drawers with cherry front
- (2) Sub-Zero 700 BF freezer drawers with cherry front
- Whirlpool microwave behind a cherry door
- Black & Decker coffeemaker behind a cherry door
- (5) Cherry cabinet doors
- (3) Cherry cabinet drawers
- Overhead halogen mini spots
- Cherry wood blinds on outboard windows
The centerline Companionway has five carpeted steps with step lights leading to the Guest Head to starboard. The twin bed Guest Stateroom to port and forward, the Master Cabin with an en suite head.
The guest head has a cherry front vanity with a storage cabinet below the Corian countertop with a china sink and a single lever faucet above. Two mirrored door medicine cabinets are above. Aft is a stall shower with a round dark tinted plexiglass door with a handheld or wall mounted fixture, a light and an adjacent shower fan. The toilet is an electric Tecma model rebuilt in 2019. The sole is teak and holly. Above are two additional halogen lights.
Across the companionway from the guest head is a twin lower cabin stateroom with a large two door lighted hanging locker and two large cabinets over the outboard berth. Five halogen lights are above. The sole is carpeted and the cabin has a A/C vent and CO monitor.
All the way forward entered slightly to port is the master cabin with a queen size berth on centerline. Carpeted steps give easy access to the berth. There are two aft facing drawers at the foot of the berth. An upholstered headboard with two port and starboard cabinets, directional reading lights and a mirrored section is forward. Above is an opening deck hatch for ventilation and emergency escape. Aft to starboard is a lighted hanging locker and the entrance to the ensuite head.
To port within the master cabin is the access to the Splendide washer/dryer combo, two additional storage cabinets above and a drawer below. The sole is carpeted and has two access hatches to the bilge below. Also in this cabin is a 15” Sharp TV, digital A/C controls and a CO monitor.
The master head is aft to starboard within the master cabin. A cherry vanity has one storage cabinet below a Corian countertop with china sink and a single lever faucet above. A mirrored medicine cabinet and exhaust fan are above.
The stall shower has a glass side light, a seat, a light and a handheld or wall mounted fixture.
The toilet is a Tecma electric model (Rebuilt in 2019). The sole is teak and holly.
- Fiberglass non-skid decking
- Molded bow pulpit with stainless steel anchor chute & roller
- Welded aluminum bow rail
- 24 Volt Maxwell stainless steel windlass with up & down foot switches
- Fortress FX-23 anchor with 40’ chain, 1000’ rode (New 6/20)
- Bomar deck hatch into master cabin
- Dual spring line cleats
- International navigation lights
- Powder coated house side grab rails
- Dual trumpet horn
- Non-skid fiberglass cockpit sole
- Deck drains from scuppers on transom
- Transom mounted 36 gallon live well with 24 volt high volume centrifugal pump with bait well lights (New 2019)
- 24 Volt raw water wash down hose
- (2) Large removable fish boxes under cockpit sole each with a 24 volt macerator
- FRP bait freezer with Cruisair compressor mounted in engine room, digital thermostat in engine room
- Cockpit engine room two piece access door/hatch
- Rupp double spreader outriggers with new rigging 2019
- Rupp center rigger off hardtop mount
- (2) 24 Volt down rigger/electric reel outlets
- (7) Flush mount rod holders on coaming
- (4) Flush mount rod holders on house side pilaster
- Two-door tackle center
- (3) Down lights in flybridge overhang
- (7) Step aluminum bridge ladder mounted off deck surface
- Two steps up to salon with hinged storage access below
- Starboard side locker adjacent to salon door with three drawers below and drainable storage above
- Hinged salon door
- (2) Tank top access hatches
- Two piece walk through transom door
- Cockpit coaming padding
- Coaming mounted hawse pipes with cleats below
- Cockpit sink under hinged top
- Shore water connection with pressure regulator
- Fresh water washdown spigot with hose
- Small port side storage locker
- Powder coated handle at entry door
Traditional convertible flybridge layout with seating to port helm, centerline with (2) Stidd chairs and a large seat forward of the helm
- (2) Storage cabinets forward with access to the flybridge Cruisair A/C system
- Fiberglass non-skid sole
- Aluminum supports for the FRP hardtop
- (8) Gold rod holders on the aft flybridge rail
- New clear vinyl enclosure with (4) large U Zips & zippers properly placed at hardtop support legs (New 2019)
- DC down lights on hardtop
- (2) Aft facing quartz lights
- ACR searchlight, remote control, mounted on flybridge hardtop
- Powder coated handrails
- (4) JL audio stereo speakers
- Storage below bench seating
- (4) low level courtesy lights
- Overhead hand rail
- Battery parallel switch
- Firebox engine shutdown override switch
- (2) position fuel gauge switch
- Windlass switch
- 16” Stainless steel helm wheel with speed knob
- ZF Port & starboard single lever engine controls at side of console
- Garmin 7612 MFD XVS with sounder module (New 2018)
- Garmin 7612 MFD (New 2018)
- Garmin Reactor 40, GHC-20 AP with smart pump and rudder feedback unit (New 11/20)
- Maretron DSM 410 fuel monitoring system (New 2019)
- (2) Stidd helm seats with footrests and cover (Recovered 2018)
- ACR searchlight remote control
- (2) CAT LCD engine monitor panels
- 16 switches on switch panel
- 6” Ritchie magnetic compass
- Icom M602 VHF with remote mic
- Furuno Nav Net 10” display for radar
- 6 Foot open array radar scanner
- Furuno RD 30 depth/speed/temp
- Fusion MS RA55 Marine stereo with Blue Tooth
- Twin 800 HP 3406 CATs
- ZF 350A transmissions with 2:077 to 1 ratio
- ZF Mathers cruise command modules
- (2) Dual Racor 900 fuel filters
- 2 ¾” Stainless steel prop shafts
- 29” x 46” ZF 5 blade main Nibral main propellers
- Bennett single piston trim tab system
- Fireboy FE 24 lb. fire system
- Rule 3700 high water bilge alarm & pump
- (3) Rule 1500/2000 GPH 24 volt bilge pumps (New 2019)
- (2) Engine room blowers
- Oil exchanger oil change system, 4 point
- Dripless stuffing boxes
- CAT coolant recovery bottles
- Perko bronze sea water strainers with ball valves
- Fuel shutoff valves at tanks
- Jabsco 24 volt Sensor Max water pump
- Dockside water pressure regulator
- Ecmax on demand water heater
- Aircept crankcase ventilation system
- 24 Volt Jabsco macerator system
- 24 Volt shower sump system (New 2018)
- Sea Star hydraulic steering system
- White painted Diamond Plate engine room flooring
- Fiberglass mufflers in engine room
- (2) CCTV engine room cameras
- (4) DC engine room lights
- Cruisair compressor/air handler (New 2019)
- Cruisair compressor/air handler (New 2020)
- All AC hoses & connections (Replaced 2019)
- Bottom painted 2019 after sanding
- CAT engines professionally maintained
- ** 10/17 After coolers both replaced on CATs
- Oil changed every 100 hours under this ownership
- 12 Volt/24 volt DC electrical system
- 120 Volt/240 volt DC electrical system
- Glendinning 50 amp 220 volt shore cord reel
- Onan 13.5 KW generator, centerline aft (1417 hours 11/20)
- (7) Batteries as follows in two battery boxes:
- (1) Group 29 for generator, (4) Group 29 for starting, (2) Group 27 for house supply
- (5) Rotary battery switches
- Dolphin 24 volt 100 amp battery charger
- Vanner 100 amp battery equalizer
- Generator start/stop/hour meter at salon electrical panel with Onan gauges
- Maxwell windlass breaker at salon electrical panel
- (20) Breaker protected 120 volt circuits at salon panel
- (6) Breaker protected 220 volt circuits at salon panel
- Analog AC voltmeter with selector for line 1 or 2
- Analog AC amp meter with selector for line 1 or 2
- (40) Breaker protected 24 volt circuits at salon panel
- (12) Breaker protected 12 volt circuits at salon panel
- Analog DC voltmeter with selector for line 1 or 2
- Analog DC amp meter with selector for line 1 or 2
- Battery voltage meter with 5 position selector switch
- Galvanic isolator system
MY DOLLY was found after an exhaustive search first looking at 40 – 48 Convertibles and narrowing the search to the 45 Rampage model. All available boats were inspected with this low hour 2004 selected in New York. During his three years of ownership the current owner has not stopped making both cosmetic and mechanical upgrades.
MY DOLLY represents a great fishing platform that will also impress the rest of the family.
Actual LOA 48’ 8”
While every effort was made to list all pertinent included equipment aboard MY DOLLY, there are some personal belongings aboard. Prospective purchasers should assume any item not specifically mentioned herein will not convey at closing.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.