Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Hinckey Yachts
Designer: Bruce King
LOA: 29 ft 2 in
Beam: 9 ft 1 in
Maximum Draft: 1 ft 6 in
Displacement: 7500 lbs
Total Power: 440 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2004
Engine Model: 6LY2A-STP diesel
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 800
Drive Type: Jet Drive
Engine Power: 440 HP
Cruising Speed: 32 knots
Maximum Speed: 35 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: (20 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (100 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (10 Gallons)
Number of double berths: 1
Number of cabins: 1
Number of heads: 1
Some of Charlie's cruising/entertaining amenities include:
- Forward anchor locker has a hide-a-way electric windlass with remote helm control and anchor and includes a saltwater wash down
- Pressurized fresh water sink
- Insulated engine box cooler
- Fresh water cockpit hand held shower.
- Electric Vacu-flush® marine head
- Clarion XMD3-RET AM/FM/CD Receiver/Player, two pairs (4) Clarion CM1622-RET speakers and a Clarion remote from the helm.
Some Custom features that make this beautiful boat great for entertaining, play or just cruising:
- Teak cockpit sole
- Full varnished teak helm and dash area
- Stamoid ivory-colored tonneau cover - Attaches to windshield and cockpit caprail covering entire cockpit.
- Sunbrella Heather Blue fabric covered seat cushions throughout, as well as UltraLeather helm seating in Light Oyster color.
HULL and DECK
- Flag Blue Awlgrip topsides.
- Light Cream gelcoat deck with molded-in nonskid.
- Double Light Cream boot stripe.
- Red bottom paint - Refinished 2019
- Hull is DualGuard® Composite construction Kevlar® E-glass skin with balsa and Corecell® core carbon fiber inner skin, SCRIMP® with vinylester resin.
- Deck and cockpit are E-glass with balsa and Corecell® core, SCRIMP® molded with vinylester resin.
- Deck has a molded-in nonskid pattern.
- Marelon ball-valve seacocks
Hinckley designed heavy-duty fiberglass swim platform has teak insert treads, stainless steel bracket and half round.
- Telescoping, stainless steel, 3-step folding swim ladder stores under swim platform.
- Self-draining bow locker for anchor/windlass ground tackle system.
- Custom Hinckley 316L stainless steel Hinckley bow chocks.
- Rounded, tapered, varnished teak toe rail with Hinckley profile.
- Stainless steel half-round on fiberglass molded rub rail.
- Stainless steel pull-up mooring cleats
COCKPIT and CUDDY CABIN
The Cockpit is finished with:
- Wrap-around 3-window curved windshield with tempered glass, port and starboard windshield glass have wipers with washers.
- Varnished teak: Dash, interior windshield frame, and inside of cockpit coaming - Refinished 2019.
- Direct overboard drainage scuppers
- Optional teak cockpit sole
A full-width, forward-facing cushioned settee is at the transom. A cushioned, aft-facing settee is molded into the stern side of the engine box next forward. The teak covered engine box with built-in sink and insulated cooler is convenient to both the aft and forward seating areas. Next forward is a cushioned L-shaped seating lounge area with a folding teak table. Forward is the helm and navigator dash area with optional teak package, as well as the companionway to the forward cuddy cabin.
- Varnished teak table – with folding leaf.
- Four (2-pair) remote speakers
- Full Ivory-colored tonneau cockpit cover - attaches to windshield and cockpit cap rail covering entire cockpit when not in use.
Through the forward sliding cuddy companionway door is a small cabin finished in satin-varnished cherry with white acoustic overhead with trim. This area has 4' 1" headroom.
- There is an opening overhead hatch with screen for plenty of ventilation and natural airflow.
Accommodations for two include a V-berth with cushions covered in Birdseye Canvas with Channel quilting.
This area also has:
- Clarion XMD3-RET AM/FM/CD Receiver/Player with remote at helm.
- Vacu-flush 12-volt toilet plumbed to holding tank and Y-valve for overboard discharge.
- (2) Frigast 12-volt stainless steel lights
Forward is the Helm Area with S&S helm and passenger swivel chairs custom-mounted on aluminum pedestals.
- Helm and Passenger Seat are covered in Ultraleather Light Oyster color.
- Flush watertight cockpit sole hatch between seats offers additional storage as well as access to some systems below deck.
- Stereo speakers are port and starboard outboard below each shelf
Passenger area has a varnished teak & carbon fiber glove box forward of the passenger seat with stainless steel hand rail.
- Outboard is a varnished teak shelf.
- 12-volt “cigarette style” outlet
Starboard, the Helm Station features:
- Varnished teak dash - Refinished 2019.
- 15” Stainless steel steering wheel with varnished wood rim.
- Hinckley JetStick® which integrates forward and aft motion, steering, and the bow thruster into a single joystick control.
- Engine gauges and controls.
- Windlass helm control.
- Remote stereo control
- Custom cockpit lighting dimmer switch
Lounge Area - is just aft from the helm area with an L-shaped inboard and forward-facing curved settee with a varnished teak shelf cap.
- Cushions are covered in Heather Blue Sunbrella
- Two storage lockers under bottom cushions
- Varnished teak table with folding leaf
MID and AFT COCKPIT:
Cockpit cushions - are covered in Heather Blue Sunbrella on both seat and back cushions.
Engine Box - The varnished teak-covered engine box has electric-lift access to the engine area.
Amenity features include:
- Top-opening access to a sink with pressurized freshwater.
- Top-opening access to an insulated cooler.
- Aft-facing seating for two on the aft end of engine box
- Full-width, forward-facing aft cushioned transom seating
- Storage locker under starboard seat.
- Freshwater shower is located under the starboard forward-facing settee.
- (2) Stainless steel fishing rod holders - mounted on port and starboard side decks.
- (2) Rupp fishing rod racks - mounted under port and starboard coamings
ELECTRONICS and NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT
Helm Nav/Electronics Equipment:
- Raytheon ST-6002 Autopilot.
- Garmin echoMAP CHIRP 74sv, US Offhore - New 2017.
- Raymarine ST60 Tridata with Raymarine/Airmar Triducer
- Raymarine VHF Radio, with VHF antenna - New 2017
- Ritchie compass
- Clarion XMD3-RET AM/FM/CD Receiver/Player with water resistant front panel
- Two pairs (4) Clarion CM1622-RET speakers.
- Clarion M102RCW-R remote panel hard-wired to receiver provides remote functions from the helm.
Low resistance, heavy copper and sacrificial zinc anode electrical bonding system:
12-volt DC electrical system:
- Batteries total 420-amp/hrs.
- (1) 12-volt AGM Group 31 – 880 CCA start battery. Replaced 2017.
- (1) 12-volt AGM 4-D 210-amp/hr house battery
- Heavy-duty battery parallel switch – Emergency start capable.
- 80-amp battery alternator.
- 20-amp battery charger - Multi stage 110-volt
- 12-volt distribution panel with breakers, volt and amp meter.
2004 Yanmar 6LY2A-STP 440-HP 6-cylinder diesel engine = (800 hours 3/2019, approximate as tach replaced 2017).
- Twin Disc ZF IRM220 transmission
- 12-volt DC 5” bow thruster.
- Hinckley JetStick® Gen-2 steering control system is integrated with bow thruster.
Mechanical features include:
- Racor fuel filter/water separator.
- Tachometer with engine hour gauge.
- Gauges: Fuel, oil pressure, and water temperature.
- Alarms: Low oil pressure, high engine cooling water temperature.
- Halon Fire Suppression System.
- Trim tabs
- Oil transfer pump for engine and transmission
- Manual hydraulic steering pump
- (2) Electric 1500-gph, 12-volt bilge pumps with float switches.
- Whale emergency bilge pump - mounted in helm seat locker.
- Pressurized freshwater water system.
- 12-volt Vacu-flush® toilet with 10-gallon holding tank and overboard discharge.
Engine sound insulation:
- Electric-lift engine box riser.
- Lead-lined foam insulated engine box has double gaskets on cover.
- Baffled and insulated engine air intake.
- Custom muffler
- Muir electric windlass - control at helm.
- Delta 15# anchor mounted on custom folding, stainless steel anchor roller in bow locker.
- 15' stainless steel chain and 150’ anchor rode to Delta anchor.
- Varnished teak bow burgee staff with flush socket.
- Stern mounted 4 ft. varnished teak staff with flush socket.
- Life jackets
- Hand-held flare kit
- Running lights
- Fire extinguishers
- Dock lines
- Fenders with covers
- Telescoping boat hook
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.