2003 Nautica Po Sea World 31 Fly
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- Bralići, Croatia
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 65,000 Tax Paid (A$ 105,267)
First owner yacht, registered under Italian flag, VAT paid!
Complete refit done in 2015!
Engines generally serviced and overhauled in 2017! (30 working hours done after refit)
3x New batteries from June 2018!
1x Double bed cabin, 1x Bunk bed cabin, 1x Head.
Equipped with generator, heating, sun cushions etc.
Please, find the equipment list above under ˝View full specifications˝.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT BACH YACHTING CROATIA!
Please contact Nina Boric at 00385 91 788 0856
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 9.86 m
Beam: 3.04 m
Maximum Draft: 1.06 m
Number of heads: 1
- Flag of Registry: Italian
- Builder: Nautica Po di Davide Zucchini (Italy)
- Hull colour: Navy blue / Deck: White
- Category: CE - B
- Lenght overall: 9.86
- Homologation lenght: 8.76
- Beam: 3.04
- Draft: 1.06
- Weight: 5100 Kg
- No. of engines: 2
- Engine brand: VM Motori S.p.A. (Diesel with shaft drive, 6 cylinders)
- Engine model: MD-706 MH
- Engine power: 230 HP
- Total engine power: 460 HP
- Engine working hours: 30 working hours done after refit in 2017
- Cruising Speed: 21 Knots
- Consumption: 40 liters per hour at cruising speed
- Fuel tank capacity(l): 600
- Fresh water tank capacity(l): 150
- Boiler for hot water(l): 50
2 cabins, 1 head
- Owner's cabin in front, large double bed, hanging locker
- Guest cabin with 2 bunk beds, hanging locker
- Head with electric toilet, washbasin and shower
- Steering wheel with navigation seat and instruments
- 2 Burner gas stove with oven
- Generator 4 kW
- Heating Webasto
- Electric windlass
- Electric bilge pump
- 3 Batteries (From June 2018)
- Battery charger
- Shore power connection
- GPS Chartplotter
- Depth sounder
- Teak in cockpit
- Foredeck sun cushions
- Anchor with chain
- Stern shower
- Navigation seat
- Steering wheel
- Swimming platform covered in teak
- Swimming ladder
- Flybridge cover
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.