Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Modified Vee
LOA: 68 ft 7 in
Beam: 16 ft 8 in
Length of Deck: 67 ft 5 in
Dry Weight: 65048 lbs
Engine Option 1: 2x 2 x MAN
Fresh Water Tanks: (160 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (800 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 9
Number of heads: 4
Seating Capacity: 12
* Furniture finished in a choice of natural cherry or classic cherry with clear lacquer finish and marquetry inlay
* Console area finished in burr * Galley units fitted with Avonite (or similar) worktops * Laid-timber galley floor
* Choice of upholstery fabrics, carpets and curtains from co-ordinated range.
OPTIONAL AFT CABIN
* 2 full-size single berths * Hanging and storage space * Downlighters and individual berth lights * Opening portlights
* Bathroom/WC compartment with vacuum freshwater WC, shower and washbasin.
* Self-draining * Teak-laid deck, steps to side deck and stairway to flybridge * Upholstered seat * Hatch on gas strut
to lazarette stowage, hatch to engine room access * Life raft stowage locker * Cockpit cover * Twin transom doors
leading to bathing platform * Side lockers for fenders * Twin electric-powered sternline docking winches in port and
starboard coaming lockers, with rope storage * Locker housing 220/240v shore support inlets and shoreline stowage
* Stainless steel handrails * Transom bathing platform with foldaway swimming ladder, hot and cold shower, deck light
and concealed electro-hydraulic crane for tender launching and retrieval * Electro-hydraulic telescopic passerelle
(2.8m – with remote control).
* Helm position with repeat engine instrumentation and controls * VHF/RT * Audible and visual alarms for bilge pump
and fuel filter as well as engine systems * Log, depth and GPS repeaters * Folding chart table * Large U-shaped
seating area for 6/7 with table * Wet bar with refrigerator and electric barbecue, storage, sink and hot and cold water
supply * Loudspeakers linked to saloon hi-fi * Access from cockpit via GRP hatch, forward access from saloon via
door * Wind deflector screens * Stainless-steel handrails * Deck-level lighting * Instrument and seat covers * Twin
matching whip aerials for VHF/RT and radio * Bronze perspex screen across aft end of flybridge * Sunbed cushions
* Optional flybridge crane (NB: if crane is fitted the perspex screen is not fitted and sun cushions are provided for the
foredeck in place of the flybridge).
* U-shaped sofa with coffee table * 2-seater sofa opposite * Sideboard units incorporating refrigerator, bottle and
glass storage, multi-standard TV/DVD/VCR * Entertainment centre incorporating TV/radio/DVD/VCR linked to hi-fi
surround-sound system * Exterior speakers with interchange Large double bed with quilted bedspread * Dressing table * Wardrobes and shelves * Stereo CD/radio * Downlighters,
concealed lights and individual berth lights FORWARD STATEROOM
* Large double bed with quilted bedspread * Dressing table * Wardrobes and shelves * Storage drawers and locker
* Opening portholes * Deck hatch with sliding blind
24 Volt: 4 x heavy-duty batteries for engine starting * 6 x heavy-duty auxiliary batteries * Engine alternators charge via relay
system to isolate engine start batteries from auxiliaries * 95-amp 24v float battery chargers plus one 60-amp 24v float load
supply unit, chargers are connected to both battery banks * Remote battery master switches with control switch at main
switch panel * Circuit breakers on all circuits * 12v voltage dropper for certain navigation and radio circuits.
220/240Volt: 11kW generator in own soundshield with water-cooled and specially silenced exhaust * Automatic fire
extinguisher situated by generator * Shore support inlet * Generator/shore support change-over switch * Polarity
check system * Earth leakage safety trip * Circuit breakers on all circuits * Power points in all cabins * Shaver points
in all bathrooms.
Avonite (or similar) worktop * Ceramic 4-ring hob * Extractor fan * Combination microwave/conventional oven
with grill * Twin-bowl stainless-steel sink with mixer tap * 2 side-by-side undercounter refrigerator/deepfreeze units
* Icemaker * Dishwasher * Waste disposal bin * Overhead and concealed lighting * Drawers and storage cupboards.
* Twin fuel tanks (in N4 marine grade alloy) with interconnection system giving 800 gallons (3636 litres) capacity * Fuel
fillers on port and starboard side decks * High-capacity duplex fuel filters with water traps and change-over valves,
water warning sensors connected to warning lights at lower helm and audible alarm at flybridge * Remote fuel cocks
in cockpit locker * Fuel gauges at main helm console.
* Water tank totalling 144 gallons (654 litres) plus 16 gallons (73 litres ) hot water calorifier * Water heated by engines
and 240v immersion heater * Automatic water pump with filter * Main circuit breaker at 240v switch panel * Water level
gauge * Deck filler * Vacuum freshwater WC system with 60 gallon (273 Litre) holding tank, content gauge and electric
overboard discharge with manual back-up system as well as dockside discharge system.
* Automatic fire extinguishers in engine room and generator space * Hand-operated fire extinguishers (6) in owner’s
stateroom, port and forward guest cabins, galley, main helm and occasional cabin * Additional extinguisher fitted
when optional aft cabin is specified.
* Automatic electric bilge pumps (with manual override) in engine room (2), rudder area, lazarette and forward
accommodation (3 in all) * High-capacity manual bilge pump with valve system and suction points in same areas
* Electric bilge pumps have controls and warning lights at main helm and warning light with audible alarm at
POWER AND DRIVE SYSTEMS
* Engine room soundproofed * High-volume air intakes * Engine room extractor fan with electronic time delay * Engine
exhaust silencers and water-cooled exhausts * Solid engine beds integrally moulded with hull for strength and
vibration absorption * Fore and aft engine room bulkheads integrally bonded * Engines flexibly mounted * Automatic
fire extinguishers * Automatic and manual bilge pumps * Engine room lighting * Engine room access hatch and ladder
* Propeller shafts in Temet with flexible shaft logs * 4-bladed Aquafoil propellers in nickel aluminium bronze * High-speed
balanced rudders * Cathodic protection for sterngear * Sterngear, engines, fuel tanks, fillers etc, all electrically
bonded * Hydraulic power-assisted steering system * Hydraulic engine and gear shift controls (electronic optional)
* Bow thruster (11hp) with dual-station controls * Freshwater supply point in engine room.
* Modified deep V with moulded spray rails and incorporating propeller tunnels for improved propulsive efficiency and
reduced draft * Hand-laid glass-fibre construction with isophthalic gelcoat backed by initial lay-up of powder-bound
matt and isophthalic resin * Integrally bonded girder stiffening system * Hull antifouled * GRP/balsa core/PVC foam
sandwich construction for deck and superstructure for strength and high-thermal insulation.
* Reversible electric anchor winch (2200W) with foredeck, main helm and flybridge controls * Stemhead roller with
automatic anchor launch and retrieve * Bow stowage locker * Freshwater deck/anchor wash * Stainless-steel bow,
stern and spring cleats (2 pairs) * Stainless-steel pulpit and guard rails with fender baskets (4) * Forward coachroof
handrails * Flybridge handrails * White PVC rubbing band with stainless-steel insert * Full set of IMCO navigation lights
* Riding light * Twin beam searchlight with dual-station remote controls * Twin electric horns * Loudhailer/foghorn
* Fuel and water fillers * Twin electric-powered sternline docking winches.
220/240v diesel generator (11kW).
220/240v shore power with 95-amp float battery chargers.
Power-assisted hydraulic steering system.
11hp bow thruster.
Colour radar and chartplotter/GPS with flybridge repeat instrumentation.
Twin electric-powered sternline docking winches.
Electric anchor winch.
Electro-hydraulic trim tabs.
Dual-station log and echo sounder with alarm.
Remote control searchlight.
Saloon plasma screen TV/DVD/VCR with hi-fi and surround-sound system.
Owner's suite TV/radio.
Cocktail cabinet with refrigerator.
Utility room with washing machine/dryer, storage space and 2 occasional berths.
Vacuum freshwater WC system with holding tank.
Electrically operated drop window to aft cockpit.
Teak-laid aft cockpit deck, flybridge stairway and steps to side deck.
Remote control telescopic passerelle (2.8m).
Transom platform with concealed electro-hydraulic crane to carry tender or wetbike.
Hot and cold transom shower.
Helmsman's door to side deck.
Engine Options - Diesel
2 x MAN D2848 LE401 (2 x 680hp) Speed range: 27-30 knots
2 x MAN D2848 LE403 (2 x 800hp) Speed range: 31-33 knots
2 x MAN D2840 LE403 (2 x 1050hp) Speed range: 34-36 knots
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.