Available for co-brokerage to Florida licensed brokers.
Listed by a CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL YACHT BROKER
Please contact Gary Monnell at 727-403-5456 or Preston at 941-400-0050
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Glenn Henderson
LOA: 43 ft 2 in
Beam: 14 ft 6 in
LWL: 39 ft 2 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 0 in
Displacement: 22936 lbs
Ballast: 7389 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 57 ft 0 in
Total Power: 56 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Engine Model: 4JH3E
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 2473
Engine Power: 56 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (125 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (51 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (45 Gallons)
Number of heads: 2
There are two (2) private double cabins, each containing complete heads with glass-door enclosed showers. Both beds have inner-spring mattresses. Aft mattress new in 2014. There is a convertible double dinette plus a facing full settee allowing comfortable sleeping for seven (7) people. The salon is large and open and contains seven (7) large fixed windows with shades and a large centered hatch with sunshade and screen. A large flat-screen TV is located on the forward bulkhead. A large U-shaped dinette table is located on the port side with comfortable seating for six (6) people. Aft, on the port side, is a huge L-shaped galley - extensively equipped, and an overhead hatch with sunshade and screen. To starboard is a sit-down Nav Station with ample room space for charts and serious navigation. There is generous storage throughout.
A large and well-equipped galley makes food preparation and entertainment a true joy! It is one of the best galley layouts you will ever see on a boat of this size. Main features include:
- Force 10 stainless steel, propane, two-burner stove with oven, and control/shutoff solenoid
- Separate front-loading stainless steel refrigerator and freezer - NEW in 2016
- Recessed double stainless steel sinks with cutting board and chrome multi-function faucet
- Microwave oven
- Portable dishwasher
- Corian counter tops
- Large pantry with shelving
- Five (5) drawers
- Three (3) storage cabinets
- Three (3) shelf spice racks
- In-counter trash bin
- Under-sole storage bin
- Lighted, self-draining, dish storage cabinet
Electronics and Electrical
- (8) Group 27 lead acid batteries
- Auto battery fill system
- Two 150 watt solar panels mounted over bimini (2016)
- Raymarine Hybrid Touch chartlotter and radar at helm (2014)
- Raymarine ST7001 Autopilot with remote control at the helm.
- Garmin 2006C color GPS/Chartplotter at Nav
- Raymarine ST 60 speed, depth
- Icom VHF at the nav-station, with remote mic at the helm.
- Dual 110vac 30 amp dockside power, with two (2) shore-side cords and 50 amp converter pigtail.
- Freedom 2500 battery charger and inverter.
- Two (2) Xantrex galvanic isolators
- High output alternator.
- Tank gauges for fuel, water and waste.
- Stereo system in cockpit, with speakers in arch above the helm.
- Carbon Monoxide detectors in each cabin.
- Smoke detectors.
- Overhead fluorescent lighting throughout.
- Three (3) reading lights in the aft cabin; two (2) in the salon; three (3) in the forward cabin.
- Courtesy floor lighting.
- Cable TV/telephone receptacle in cockpit.
- Sump pump for each shower.
- Automatic bilge pump
- Smart TV on bulkhead (2016)
- TV antenna (2016)
- EPIRB with new battery
- Yanmar Diesel engine - 56hp, model 4JH3E - well maintained with only 2473 engine hours. 360 degrees access by lifting-up and removing the companionway steps and aft-cabin vanity.
- Next Generation generator - 5.5kW, model USM2-5.5 - well maintained with only 483 engine hours. Sound dampening enclosure.
- Automatic Halon engineroom fire extinguishing system.
- Aft cabin air and heat - 12,000BTU. (NEW 2015)
- Salon and forward cabin air and heat - 16,000BTU.
- New macerator pumps (2017)
- New sump pumps (2017)
- New freshwater pump ((2017)
- Electric aft head, manual head forward
The cockpit is exceptionally roomy, without obstructions, and provides ease of movement.Its coamings are tall and properly angled, which makes its back seats ergonomically correct and very comfortable. There are plenty of hold and brace points. The seats are long and there is plenty of room to stretch-out. The cockpit is big enough for six (6) adults to sit comfortably, and two long teak-trimmed stern pulpit seats can hold four (4) more.
- Cockpit cushions (2014)
- Four (4) cockpit/transom storage lockers with extra large portside 'Mega Locker'.
- Double stern pulpit seats with drink-holders.
- Tail storage wells.
- Stainless steel cockpit arch with chart light and (new) stereo speakers.
- Cockpit grab-rail and fold-out cockpit table.
- Whitlock helm with instrument pods and helm cover - provides a good viewing angle over the coach roof.
- Whitlock direct drive steering with single lever engine/transmission control.
- Companionway doors.
- Full Yanmar instrumentation.
- Lewmar folding wheel (2014)
The mast and rigging were fully inspected in 2013
- New UK main and genoa (2016)
- Spare main and genoa (Very Good)
- Spinnaker w/ MPS (2016)
- Sail area 962 sq. ft.
- Selden B&R double swept-back spreader fractional rig with in-mast roller furling.
- Selden solid boom vang.
- Harken genoa roller furling.
- Harken ball-bearing mainsheet traveler on stainless steel structural arch. This arrangement is designed to reduce the number of lines running to the cockpit.
- Stainless steel shrouds and turnbuckles.
- Internal halyard led to the cockpit.
- All sheets and lines are led to the cockpit.
- Eight (8) Spinlock sheet stoppers (two gangs of four).
- Two (2) Harken 46 ST 2-speed genoa winches with covers.
- Two (2) Harken 40 ST 2-speed rigging winches with covers.
- Dutchman boom-brake/preventer.
- Spinnaker - spare halyard.
- Dual flag halyards.
Deck and Hull
The decks are wide, providing easy access forward. Stainless Steel grab rails extend well forward of the mast to provide confident, safe movement when underway. A large foredeck makes handling dock lines easy. Ground tackle is located in a deep well, forward, and is easily accessible.There is a new recessed electric windlass with deck switches. And, you will enjoy sitting in one of the aft stern seats at dockside, at anchor or underway using the remote control for the autopilot!
- Full enclosure w/ Isenglass and aft screens (2014)
- HKT Kevlar Hull Re-inforcement from Keel to stem.
- Dual, off-set, anchor rollers.
- Thirty-five (35) pound CQR anchor with all-chain rode.
- Delta anchor with chain and nylon rode.
- 360 degree rubrail in stainless steel mounting extrusion.
- Dockside freshwater hook-up.
- Hot and cold pressure transom shower.
- Eight (8) stainless steel cleats.
- Seven (7) opening deck hatches, five (5) with screens.
- Seven (7) opening ports with screens.
- Double lifelines with three (3) gates.
- Hinged helm seat for access to swim platform.
- Swim platform with telescoping stainless steel ladder.
- Stainless steel handrails extend to foredeck.
- MaxGuard UV-inhibited gelcoat.
- Molded-in gray non-skid walking surfaces.
- Inboard genoa tracks with cars.
- Winged, shoal-draft, antimonios lead keel.
- Kato davits (2014)
- Esprit hi-speed windlass (2018)
- SS Lifelines (2014)
- Full complement of fenders and lines.
- Life jackets - 2 SOS type, 4 standard
- USCG Safety package.
- Hunter cruise package.
Brokers Comments/ Additional Information
This Hunter 426 Deck Salon offers the space and accomodations normally found in much larger boats. She is bright, airy and spacious below, with plenty of storage. Coupled with easy single-handed sailing capability and excellent sailing performance, she is perfect for day-sailing, long passage-making or live-aboard.
Easy sail-handling with in-mast roller furling, furling genoa and all lines leading aft to the cockpit, make this boat ideal for sailing with limited crew, or single-handed. Her excellent performance on all points of sail make her a comfortable passage-maker, a worthy competitor when racing and, always a fun and responsive boat to sail.
This is a well maintained boat with only 2473 engine hours. She is in 'sail away' condition; fully air-conditioned with reverse cycle heat and a 'quietly-located', sound-encased 5.5kW generator with only 483 hours.
BBQ, tools, personal gear
Owner's personal items not listed here are not a part of the sale. Details of this vessel are offered in good faith but we cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. While efforts are made to keep this listing up to date, information provided at the time of listing is subject to change if the vessel is on the market for an extended time. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.