This privately owned Bahia has been meticulously prepared for long term live aboard world cruising. The rig is more generous than on most cruising cats, giving good performance. The Bimini is clean in appearance yet strong. The dinghy davit arrangement is excellent. This Bahia 46 is in exceptional condition.
Ready to sail. With a complete inventory for long passages.
The Mainsail and Jib, lazy bag, (stack pack) Mast, Boom, all running and standing rigging, mast winches, furler, radar, mast head instruments are all NEW and replaced in 2018.
A recent survey is also available.
Get in touch for more info and to organise a viewing.
Asking price is ex-VAT, you can also pay it in Malta at 9%!
Yachting Partners Malta Ltd
www.YachtingPartners.com.mt | email@example.com
+356 21252727, +356 99494685, +356 79454861
Authorised dealers for:
Hanse | Moody | Dehler | Hallberg-Rassy | Sealine | Grand Soleil | Privilege Catamarans
Builder: Fountaine Pajot
Year Built: finished in December 2003 and launched in 2004
LOA:14.04 m.46' 0"
LWL13.7 m. 44' 9"
Beam:7.35 m.24' 1"
Draft:1.3m 4' 3"
Displacement:9.652 tonnes21,280 lbs.
Mast height:20.3 m.66’6"
Sail Area:124 m2 1,330 sq.ft.
Engines:2 x 38-hp Yanmar
Speed:0 - 18k often around 7 to 8k
Cabins:4 Double plus 4 single births of which 2 are in the fore cabins.
Holding Tankage:1 x 220 l.
Fresh Water Tankage:860 l.30 (US) gall.190 (UK) gal.
Fuel Tankage:400l.105 (US) gal.88 (UK) gal.
2 x 40 HP Yanmar 3 cylinder diesel with ST 50 sail-drives and 3 bladed Kiwiprops all in great working order.
Approximately 3000 hours.
The Bahia from Fountaine Pajot a classic, known for its fast and comfortable sailing ability.
- 4 spacious double cabins with hanging cupboards, shelving and ensuite bathrooms
+ 4 single births.
-2 in the independent bow cabins which are accessible from the both deck and the forecabin
- 4 large solar panels on the davits. (gives total energy autonomy) with intelligent controller.
- 4 x 150 watt solar panels on the davits.
- 9 x 160 Amp.h Batteries new 2017
- 2 x 80 amp alternators.
- Shore power charger 50 amp 220 v Xantrex
- Victron 12v to 220 v inverter 2800 watt.
- Water-maker 60 l/h. (desalinator can be run entirely by solar panels from 10 am to 4 pm on a sunny day.
- Fridge + freezer 2 water cooled very efficient compressors.
(The solar panels are more than adequate to keep food frozen and the fridge cold in even in the hottest conditions i.e.
I have never had to run the motor to charge the batteries.)
- Iridium Satellite phone with deck antennae.
- Flat screen TV in Saloon
- Stereo with saloon and cockpit speakers.
- Semi-rigid dingy with 18hp Toshiba. Fast enough to wakeboard!
- 2 fuel tanks for outboard
- Large toolbox
- Spare wet weather gear
- 40 kg spade anchor with 75 meters of 12mm (heavy) galvanized chain. Second 35 kg Delta anchor + 8 kg aluminium anchor.
- Numerous sheets and lines,
- 100 m. x 35 mm. hawser rope.
- Mooring lines and fenders.
- Large cockpit with full set of cockpit cushions.
- The raised helm station has a cushioned seat large enough for 2/3 people.
- Biminy with removable zip on clear plastic panels all round to enclose the cockpit Also with removable zip on sunshade (mosquito) screens all round.
2 clip-on shade cloths for the panoramic saloon window. One white one black.
1 Diesel tank 400 litres.
- 10 x 10-litre jerrycans for extra Diesel.
- 2 fresh water tanks total capacity 860 litres.
- Bedding mattresses recent and all bedding included.
- 2 full sets of diving equipment.
Bottles, regulators, gauges, stabilisation jackets, dive computers spear guns masks flippers etc.
- spare clips, shackles, pulleys etc.
- Spare spectra steering lines;
- Countless spare parts for winches rigging, Jabsco heads, sail repairs, fridges etc. etc. etc.
-A good deck brush.
- Karsher high-pressure water cleaner. Works on Inverter electricity too.
- Paper Charts for most of the world, Pacific Atlantic Med Caribbean US etc.
- Electronic charts for everywhere in the world.
- Complete medical kit.
- Mainsail 5 battens 72 m2 (delta voiles) NEW 2018
- Jib and furler (Profurl) NEW 2018
- Mast with standing and running rigging. NEW 2018
- Boom with new lazy bag. NEW 2018
- Mast headwind instruments and radar dome. NEW 2018
- Gennaker on furler
- Asymmetric spinnaker with sleeve.
Both the Gennaker and Spinnaker can be rigged from the bowsprit or the bow pullies.
- Raymarine P70 autopilot with spare drive unit. (2014)
- Raymarine multisystem chart plotter GPS, Radar, AIS, with touchscreen (2016)
- Wind (apparent/true speed and direction)
- Wifi multiplex distributes signals to computers and an ipad (included)
giving repeat instruments in cabin or saloon.
- Echo sounder, Boat speed and heading, COG + SOG etc. from 3 multi-display screens in cockpit.
- Compass (magnetic) "Contest"
- AIS Vesper watch mate transceiver with GPS integrated.
- VHF radio west marine 5600 with distress calling button.
- Handheld VHF
- Boatswains chair
- 12 conventional life jackets
- 2 self-inflating life jackets with harness integrated
- Buoys etc.
- EPIRB McMurdo Fastfind 406 Mz.
- 2 Man overboard McMurdo SAT smart find with AIS
- Plastimo life-raft 10 person in transom (2008)
- Iridium Satellite phone with deck antennae.
and the list goes on...