2003 Feeling 36
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Lymington, Hampshire, United Kingdom
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- £ 58,000 Tax Paid (A$ 108,220)
A super cool Feeling 36 from 2003. She has had many upgrades by her current owner, including turning her into a cutter. Currently in commission and ready for the 2018 season. She is a fantastic platform for family cruising with her 3-cabins or even for cruising further afield with her impressive sail plan and ample storage.
Please contact Sophie Higgs at +44 (0)1590 679222
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 35 ft 5 in
Beam: 11 ft 11 in
LWL: 32 ft 5 in
Minimum Draft: 6 ft 7 in
Maximum Draft: 6 ft 7 in
Displacement: 6200 kgs
Ballast: 1975 kgs
Total Power: 29 HP
Engine Brand: Volvo
Engine Model: MD-2030-D
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Power: 29 HP
Number of single berths: 7
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 1
RCD Status: The yacht conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC (Recreational Craft Directive) and is categorised A – “Ocean”
CONSTRUCTION (source yachting Monthly new boat test):
‘The hull moulding is positively conventional, even traditional. Solid laminate is used below the waterline, incorporating isophthalic resins, woven rovings and chopped strand mat. Above the waterline there is a balsa core which is also incorporated in the horizontal surfaces of the deck. There are solid pads in way of fittings’.
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- White GRP hull and coachroof.
- Feeling style lines on topsides.
- Teak laid side decks and cockpit.
- Coachroof has integrally molded anti-slip surface.
- Stainless steel grabrails on coachroof.
- Traditionally built and made to last, with wooden frames and stringers.
- All the bulkheads and furniture are laminated to the hull and deck.
- Aluminium toe-rail with teak rub-rail incorporated.
Keel & Rudder:
- Epoxy treated cast iron keel
- Keel fixed with stainless steel plated bolts with oversized backing plates.
- Spade rudder in heavy duty GRP
- Stainless steel rudder stock on self-aligning bearings
- Bearings renewed 2014.
Engine & Gearboxes:
- 1 x Volvo Penta MD-2030-D 29hp 3-cylinder diesel.
Maintenance & Performance:
- Engine Hours: Approx. 500 (since 2009) as of September 2018.
- Cruising Speed: 6 knots.
- Maximum Speed: 7 knots.
- MFP2 fuel purifier by MLS (2013).
Propulsion & Steering:
- Featherstream 3-bladed feathering propeller by Darglow (2010).
- Stainless steel propeller shaft (cutlass bearing renewed 2014).
- Wheel steering; Lewmar folding wheel covered with hide (2010).
- Whitlock pedestal.
- Steering system overhauled (2014).
- Emergency tiller (in starboard cockpit locker).
- 12v system.
- 24v system from shorepower.
- 1 x 12v Optima 44ah starting battery 8020-255 (2010).
- 1 x Rolls 12FS275ah domestic battery (2016).
- Studer battery monitor (2005).
- Surepower multi-battery isolater.
- Sterling battery charger.
- Smart charge system.
- Sterling alternator regulator (2005).
- Duogen wind/water generator complete with regulator and dump coils (2007) (Serviced 2016).
- Good selection of Duogen spares.
- 220 v Shore power with RCD’s.
- Internal ring main with multiple sockets port and starboard and in all cabins. (Berthon 2010)
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
- 12v hot and cold pressurized water system.
- Water heated by engine or 220V shore supply.
- Electric and manual bilge pump.
- Electric pump-out for shower sump.
- Total capacity of 150 litres in 1 x aluminum tank.
- Total capacity of 270 litres in 2 x poly tanks with diverter valve.
Blackwater holding tanks:
- Black water tank.
- Deck fitting to enable shore side black water tank evacuation.
- Plastimo Olympic 135 compass with cover on binnacle.
- Raymarine E120 plotter.
- Raymarine ST60 wind speed/direction/close hauled.
- Raymarine ST60 log, speed, depth, pilot.
- Raymarine ST6001 autopilot: control at helm.
- Raymarine E80 chart plotter.
- Clipper Easy Navtex (2015).
- Chart table flexible navigator’s lamp.
- Icom handheld M35DSC VHF radio (2014).
- Simrad 68 VHF radio with DSC.
- Raymarine Lifetag MOB system.
- Raymarine radar scanner.
- AIS receiver interfaced to Raymarine plotters.
- Echomax Active-XS Dual Band radar target enhancer with alarm (2015).
- Navionics Platinum chart card.
- Satellite aerial for laptop (not currently in commission).
- Timepiece, barometer, temperature (Kelvin Hughes).
- Trilight Hawk antenna with apparent wind direction on mast head.
- Fluxgate compass with gyro.
- Gimballed 2-burner gas cooker with oven.
- Isotherm 75 litre fridge.
- 2 x stainless steel sinks.
- Laminated work surface.
- Marine toilet with hand pump.
- Diverter valve and flush out pump for holding tank (renewed 2016).
- Pressurised shower with hot or cold water supply.
Heating & Ventilation:
- Webasto 2500 diesel warm air heating with outlets throughout (Serviced June 2018).
- Panasonic CQC 1110 CD radio with internal Sony speaker.
- 2 x Seaworth 6616 100W waterproof speakers (cockpit).
- 12v deck head and reading lights throughout.
Summary of Accommodation:
- 6 berths in 2 cabins and saloon.
- Additional custom made pilot berth by Berthon to starboard in saloon.
- Lee cloths from Sanders Sails (port and starboard) (2010).
- Light cherry, silk finish interior.
- Dark blue fabric upholstery throughout (4” deep cushions).
- Companionway is 3 laminated wood steps.
- Perspex sliding hatch.
- Plexiglass washboards in 2 parts (custom stowage for these in starboard cockpit locker).
- Removable front panel for easy access to engine.
- Handrails integrated on bulkheads.
- Headroom: approx. 2 metres.
- 2 x Opening deck hatches (to forepeak and saloon)
- Opening port-lights to port and starboard in saloon, aft cabin and heads (starboard only).
- Storage is versatile with half-length hanging cupboards in each cabin and the saloon as well as a variety of bins with wooden tops and under bunk stowage.
Description of layout from forwards:
Good-sized forward cabin with hanging locker to starboard. Main saloon has a large central table and extra prep area aft. Forward facing full sized chart table to starboard with a dedicated seat, stowage under and a bookrack behind. The linear galley it to port and opposite the galley the folding table fixture is extended to provide additional storage for provisions, stainless steel grab rails and removable wooden worktop. Aft of the galley is a large double cabin. Large heads to starboard with access into unusually large cockpit locker.
- Deck stepped fractional rig (7/8) with double swept back spreaders.
- Sparcraft aluminium mast and boom (stainless steel mast pillar under deck).
- Stainless steel standing rigging (Replaced Nov 2017).
- Main halyard in 10mm Dyneema (2013).
- Single line reefing (2 x reefs) – Dyneema. (2014).
- Furlex 204S furling system (2016) for genoa complete with new forestay and foil (2016).
- Inner forestay; Furlex 200S furling system (2013) for heavy weather jib complete with new inner forestay and foil (2013).
- Stainless steel bowsprit for asymmetric with Facnor furler (2011) – complete with continuous furling line and lead blocks.
- Gas rod vang.
- Selden telescopic spinnaker pole (2005).
- Wichard backstay tensioner (2010).
- Harken mainsheet track (2011).
- Harken sail tracks with adjustable car. Control lines to cockpit with turning blocks and clutch (2013).
- Deck organiser port and starboard.
- 2 x Additional mast clutches for Genoa and Spinnaker halyards.
- 2 x 2 speed Harken 44STA self-tailing primary winches.
- 1 x 2 speed self-tailing Harken 32 STA winch.
- 1 x Andersen 40 ELECTRIC winch (halyards etc.)(new 2007).
- Vectron premium quality fully battened mainsail by Sanders, 7.7oz with Facnor cars (2010).
- Sanders 130% tri-radial genoa in DCX Cruiselam with silver/grey sunstrip and luff padding (2015).
- Sanders 130% polyester membrane genoa (2009).
- Heavy weather jib by Sanders in premium Dacron with sunstrip (2010).
- Sanders asymmetric spinnaker on Facnor furler (2011).
- Cruising chute by Arun (2004) with ATN launch / recover sleeve (2014).
- Stainless steel stem head fitting with double bow roller.
- Stainless steel pulpit with navigation lights.
- Boarding access to the cockpit from port, starboard and transom via removable S/S sheathed guardrails.
- Bathing platform with stainless steel bathing ladder and grab handle.
- Outboard bracket.
- Jackstays (2015).
- Folding cockpit table.
- Liferaft stowage below helm seat.
- Dri-plug socket in cockpit for dinghy inflator and searchlight (2015).
- U bolt lifeline eyes port and starboard.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- Delta anchor with 25 metres of chain.
- Quick vertical electric windlass: 1000V with remote control on long extension lead.
- Fenders and mooring lines.
- Large self-draining anchor locker with eyebolt for anchor rode.
- Mooring cleats forward, midships and at the stern.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- Full winter cover by Sanders Sails.
- Sanders Stackpack with lazy jacks and boat name (2010) in navy blue.
- Sprayhood with zip release front window in navy blue.
- Bimini type sun/rain cover with detachable side panels in navy blue.
- Wheel cover in navy blue.
- 2kg Fire extinguisher (cabin).
- Fire blanket.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.