Well maintaned and ready to sail Dufour 36 Classic.
Well maintained and ready to sail Dufour 36 classic offered by her first owner. She comes in the spacious 2-cabin layout and has been up-dated by the owner over the years.
The cockpit of the Dufour 36 is spacious and comfortable and at the helm you have a good view at the surroundings, the ship and the in 2014 renewed instruments. Inside the ship you’ll notice the spacious and practical layout and the high quality finish that the Dufour classic range is known for.
At starboard side is a large lengthwise placed galley and the wet cell. At portside is the spacious and comfortable saloon settee, the navstation and the entrance to the rear cabin. In the front section is the owners cabin with two person bed and a small couch.
The classic range from Dufour is known for their high quality finish and great sailperfomance. This 36 is no exception of course and you will feel right at home on board. She is well kept by her owner and some interesting renewals are done in the last couple of years.
Interested? Don’t hesitate to contact us at +31 168 820 208 or email@example.com to make an appointment for a visit.General Brand Dufour 36 Classic Year 2003 Dimensions 11.02 m x 3.77 m x 1.80 m Material GRP (Polyester) Motor Volvo Penta 29 hp Harbour De Heen (NL) VAT status VAT Paid Designer: Mortain & Mavrikios Shipyard: Dufour Yachts Hull number: FR-DUFD4764J304 CE-category: A Hull shape: Roundbilge Vertical clearance: 15.6 m Draught: 180 cm Displacement: 5,800 kg Ballast: 1,600 kg Steering system: Wheel Position steering system: Outside Rudder: Single Keel/Lee board: Fixed keel Accommodation Headroom: 190 cm Berths: fixed: 4 extra: 2 Type interior: Classic, warm Water tank & material: 330 litre
- Voorhut bed: ca. 1.35 x 2.00 m.
- Achterhut bed: ca. 1.80 x 2.00 m.Engine, electrics Brand: Volvo Penta Model: MD2030 Serial number: 5102158030 Year: 2003 Power: 29 hp Engine hours: 1,300
- Saildrive seal renewed in 2011
- Forward cabin bed: ca. 1.35 x 2.00 m.
- Rear cabin bed: ca. 1.80 x 2.00 m.Navigation and electronics Compass: Log/speed: Raymarine ST60 Tridata Depth gauge: Raymarine ST60 Tridata Wind gauge: Raymarine ST60 Navigation lights: Autopilot: Raymarine ST6002 Chart plotter: Raymarine E7
- Raymarine ST60 multi repeater at navstation.Rig and sails Number of sails: 3 Main sail: Dacron (2011) met lazy bag. Genoa: Dacron (2012) Furling foresail: Gennaker: Deck Equipment Anchors & material: 1 x Anchor connection: Chain Anchor windlass: Electric Sprayhood: (2018) Bimini: Sea rails: Push- and pulpit(s): Swimming platform: Swimming ladder: Fenders, lines: Cockpit table: Safety Life buoy: Bilge pump: Manual Electric Fire extinguisher: Gas bottle locker with drain: Self-draining cockpit: