Privately-owned and very light used Oceanis 393. Truly turn-key condition and sparkling from top to bottom. British Registered.
FURTHER BROKER’S COMMENTS:
Launched in 2004 and remaining in her original private ownership until 2017, ROSIE has been very lightly used, never chartered and impeccably maintained. She is now offered for sale in complete ‘turn-key’ condition with all extras included.
ROSIE’s specification highlights include:-
- 2-cabin, 2-heads layout’
- Shallow 1.55m draft draft keel
- In-mast furling
- Raymarine electronics package
- HF receiver
- Bimini and sprayhood
- Upgraded battery capacity
- Folding aluminium passarelle
- Eberspacher D4 heating with new controller
The Oceanis 393 is a real concentration of the art of living on a cruise. With healthy behaviour and easy manoeuvring, the Oceanis Clipper 393 is well-suited to sailing with a small crew. The symbol of this new Oceanis generation is designed exclusively for your sailing pleasure.
Overall I was impressed with the handling characteristics, thoughtful design and construction quality, especially because the 393 is quite attractively priced. The boat is clearly a sound value. The standard equipment package is fairly complete, although an electric windlass and autopilot are necessary options for cruising. Still you won't have to spend a fortune outfitting the boat after you buy it. With the 393 Beneteau has made our cruising dreams affordable.
- The yacht conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC (Recreational Craft Directive) and is categorised A – “Ocean” with a maximum of 8 people aboard.
- The single-skinned hull is of GRP construction.
- The structure is reinforced at various points (keel, rudder, chain plates, deck line, etc.).
- A structural single-skinned inner moulding is bonded and laminated to the hull. Its structural role is important as it takes and absorbs the stresses at pressure points (chain plate tie rods, keel, rudder, etc.) and spreads any loads, guaranteeing reduced strain on the hull.
- The surface of the inner moulding makes cleaning easier and provides a better finish.
- The standard hull colour is white with blue decoration.
Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- The deck is of sandwich (fibreglass/balsa) construction for an optimal strength/weight ratio and excellent thermal and sound insulation.
- A ‘diamond point’ non-slip surface increases safety over all areas of movement on deck.
- Teak toe rail
- Teak laid cockpit seating bases
- The hull/deck joint is secured by way of a bonded and screwed teak bulwark. This mechanical assembly ensures that the hull/deck joint is watertight and provides extra safety while moving about on deck.
Keel & Rudder:
- The shallow 1.55m draft fin keel is constructed in cast iron.
- The keel is fixed to the boat by a system of stainless steel bolts and stainless steel backing plate and bonding.
- To improve their durability, the keels are given anticorrosion treatment and improved finish in the factory before assembly, using epoxy based coatings and paint.
- GRP spade rudder blade with composite stock.
Engine & gearbox:
- Yanmar 4JH5E 4-cylinder providing 54hp diesel engine
- Shaft driven
- Freshwater cooled engine.
- Single lever engine control.
- Engine hours: approx. 550 as of January 2020
Propulsion & Steering:
- 3-blade bronze fixed propeller
- Twin hide-covered 915mm diameter stainless steel steering wheels
- Chain and wire steering transmission system
- Emergency tiller
- Volvo Bowthruster
- 12vDC domestic systems with 220vAC via shore-power
- 2 x 180Ah 12vDC service battery
- 1 x 100Ah 12vDC engine start battery - 2019
- 12vDC/220vAC Automatic 20Amp battery charger
- 12vDC engine-mounted alternator
- Electrical control panel with thermal breakers
- 12v sockets at chart table and in cockpit.
- 220vAC shore power supply protected with circuit breaker and distribution system.
- 220vAC sockets throughout interior
PLUMBING & GAS SYSTEMS
- The hot freshwater circuit is led into a well insulated 42 litre hot water tank, heated by engine or 220v AC immersion heater element
- Hot and cold fresh water shower at bathing platform
- 1x electric bilge pump
- 1x manual bilge pump
- 138 litre fuel capacity plastic tank.
- Filling of fuel tank is through deck inlet.
- Tank level gauge at helm.
- Approx. 950 litres fresh water capacity in 2x 476 litre tanks
- Tanks constructed in GRP
- Filling of water tanks is through 2x deck inlets
- Tank level gauge at chart table.
- Black water holding tank for aft guest/day head with discharge on deck or sea
NAVIGATION & COMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT
- Raymarine RC70c+ with Radar on the Pedestal in the cockpit
- Raymarine ST6001 autopilot control head with Raymarine 400 electro-hydraulic drive to quadrant
- Raymarine ST60 navigation instruments with wind, speed, depth and log displays and transducers
- Raymarine ST60
- Plastimo steering compasses
- Handheld VHF
- Raymarine VHF
- Eno gimballed stainless steel gas cooker with two burners and oven
- Top loading refrigerator
- Double sink in galley with mixer tap
- Salt water tap with manual pump
- Eberspacher D4 heating with new controller
- 2x Jabsco manual marine heads discharging to holding tank or to sea via diverter valves
- Hot & cold pressurised water supplies with showers
- Deckhead lighting throughout
- Two cabins layout with up to four berths in two double cabins plus occasional settee berths to the saloon. Two heads.
- Cherry stained mahogany joinery
- ‘Hydropont’ style varnished wood soles with black inlay.
- Blue cloth upholstery throughout
Accommodation Layout from Forward:
Forward Owner’s Cabin:
- Headroom: 1.90 m.
- Double berth: 1.95 m x 1.45 m island bed style
- Seating to starboard
- Wood inner lining to hull sides.
- 220 V socket.
- Shelving along the hull.
- 2 drawers under the berth
- Large hanging locker to starboard
- Shelf by settee.
- Lewmar Coastline T30 opening hatch with blind
- Coastline T44 opening hatch with blind.
- Two fixed hull ports with curtains, one each side
- Three deckhead lights with independent switches
- Headroom 1.82 m
- Head compartment moulded in one piece comprising:
- Marine toilet - 2019
- Washbasin with hot and cold pressurised water
- Shower tray with electric pump to empty wastewater
- Mirror-fronted cupboard for toilet accessories
- Wood moulded handrail.
- T30 opening hatch.
- Cupboard under basin with bathroom accessories.
- 3 mirrors.
- All-round saloon handrail for easier movement.
- Headroom: 2. 05 m.
- U-shaped saloon with settee.
- Small central settee
- Saloon table with aluminium feet (converting to double berth option
- 1 x 220 V socket.
- T wo wall lights on bulkhea
- Stowage: Bar unit and shelf.
- Stowage under settees.
- 2 tall shelves with slotted doors for ventilation
- Headroom: 2 m.
- A functional space:
- Stowage under hob with hinged door.
- Laminated work surface over icebox and around sink with moulded wood fiddle.
- Stainless steel double rectangular sink.
- Mixer tap with hot/cold pressurised water.
- Stainless steel gimballed two-burner gas hob and oven with protective stainless steel safety rall
- 90 L GRP top opening icebox and 90 L front opening icebox with refrigerating unit
- Foot pump and icebox drainage.
- 220 V socket.
- One opening port.
- Hanging locker
- Shelf along hull.
- Lewmar 257 x 109 mm opening port with curtains in cockpit
- Lewmar 300 x 120 mm opening with blinds on coachroof coaming.
- Lewmar Coastline T10 opening hatch with blinds
- Fixed hull port.
- 2 reading lights.
- Deckhead light.
- 220 V Socket
- Headroom: 2. 05 m.
- Integral head compartment moulding, comprising
- Marine toilet.
- Mirror-fronted cupboard and bathroom accessories
- Moulded wood handrail.
- Lewmar 584 x 123 mm opening port with curtain
- 3 deckhead lights.
- Cupboard under basin with accessories.
- 80 L rigid rotomoulded holding tank for WC.
- Mast head rigged sloop with Z Spar aluminium mast with two pairs of aft-swept spreaders halyard jammer and cleats
- Z Spar aluminium boom with rigid aluminium cased vang
- Coachroof mounted main sheet track
- Inmast furling system
- Facnor SD260 manual genoa furler
- Twin backstays mounted to the transom via bottle screws and chain plates linking to a single back stay which continues to the masthead
- Deck mounted genoa sheet tracks
- Genoa sheet turning blocks
- Stainless standing rigging
- Cabin roof mounted jammers
- 2 x Lewmar 46 ST dual speed self-tailing winches
- 1 x Lewmar 32 ST dual speed self-tailing secondary winches on coachroof
- Dacron inmast furling mainsail
- Dacron furling masthead genoa
- Stainless steel pulpit
- Teak capped toe rail
- Stainless steel stanchions with twin guard rail wires
- Side boarding gates for easy access
- Port and starboard shroud rollers
- A pair of cabin roof mounted dorade vents with protective stainless steel hoops
- Bimini stainless steel framework with further frame over for solar panels
- Fitted drop leaf cockpit table with integrated teak grab handles and storage
- Twin cockpit lockers and further storage lockers below each helm seat
- Pushpit mounted outboard bracket
- Walkthrough access from the cockpit to the bathing platform
- Boarding/swimming ladder
- Aluminium folding passerelle
Anchoring & Mooring:
- Leroy 12vDC electric windlass with gypsy
- Anchor with chain
- Fenders & warps
Covers, Cushions & Canvas:
- Sprayhood with stainless steel frame
- Bimini with stainless steel frame
Tender & Outboard:
- Honda 2.3 outbaord engine
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as liferafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owners specific needs.