Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
ON RED AGAIN
LOA: 44 ft 0 in
Beam: 13 ft 6 in
LWL: 41 ft 0 in
Length of Deck: 44 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 2 ft 3 in
Displacement: 29000 lbs
Headroom: 6 ft 6 in
Total Power: 880 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Engine Model: 6LY2A-STP
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 1700
Drive Type: Jet Drive
Engine Power: 440 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Engine Model: 6LY2A-STP
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 2148
Drive Type: Jet Drive
Engine Power: 440 HP
Cruising Speed: 26 knots
Maximum Speed: 31 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: (100 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (500 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (35 Gallons)
Number of heads: 1
The Hinckley Talaria 44 Express combines traditional aesthetics in her beautiful lines and stunning craftsmanship with modern design and materials. On Red Again’s thoughtful appointments and recent upgrades make her well equipped for effortless and elegant entertaining and cruising. She is in extremely nice condition and is ready for her new owner.
On Red Again features an open extremely spacious pilothouse and aft cockpit with ample seating both inside and out. Below in the cabin, she sleeps two comfortably in the forward stateroom, has separate shower and head compartments, and an extremely spacious and open dining settee and well-equipped galley.
On Red Again's Significant Upgrades and Features
New hull paint (2018)
New 3pc Stamoid / Esinglass removable encloser
New removable Sunbrella Aft Cockpit Bimini
New 13.5 KW Onan Generator
Stainless Steel bow and hand rails
Hinckley patented Gen 2 Jetstick control system
Updated Garmin electronics
Fusion Bluetooth Stereo
Teak sole and swim platform
Hinckley’s remote OnWatch monitoring system
Onboard winterization system
Deck and Hull
- Claret Red Awlgrip topsides (2018)
- Light Cream gelcoat deck & cabin top with molded-in nonskid
- Single Light Cream Awlgrip boot stripe
- Red Micron 33 bottom paint
The Hull is DualGuard Composite Construction is with Kevlar E-glass hybrid outer skin, carbon fiber inner skin, with balsa core molded with SCRIMP using 100 % vinylester resin. The Deck is E-glass and foam core, cockpit is E-glass and balsa core, molded with SCRIMP using vinylester resin. In high load areas such as the hull/deck connecting flange, jet intakes, and all through-hull fittings, the core is eliminated, and the hull reinforced with additional layers of fiberglass.
- The deck sole has a molded-in nonskid pattern.
- Marelon ball-valve seacocks with thru-hulls below water line and Marelon thru-hulls above the waterline
- Stainless steel half round on fiberglass molded rub rail
Heavy-duty fiberglass swim platform has teak decking to match cockpit and pilothouse sole, stainless steel brackets and half round.
- Stainless steel telescoping 3-step folding swim ladder that stores under platform
Deck Features and Equipment
- Flush foredeck anchor locker
- Rounded, tapered, varnished teak toe rail with Hinckley profile
- Varnished teak eyebrow molding around cabin top
- Custom stainless steel wraparound handrail with polished welds on the pilothouse top
- Custom stainless steel handrails with polished welds on the cabin top
- Six (6) elliptical ports on house sides (all opening with screens)
- Pilothouse roof has a custom Hinckley mast (painted to match house) that supports a flag halyard, anchor/steaming light, antennas, air horn and aft deck flood light
- Seven (7) Lewmar Ocean aluminum hatches with smoke-gray Lexan Stainless steel chocks and mooring cleats.
- Wichard folding padeyes & chafe strips for fender & docklines
- Custom ¾” stainless chafe strip across the transom
- Ingenious foredeck locker has a custom stainless steel anchor arm that can be pivoted to deck launch position. Remote control for anchor windlass as well as control at helm station makes anchoring this boat simple. The anchor also can be pinned in place or pivoted back into the locker for a clean look. A freshwater and saltwater deck wash is in the foredeck locker.
- Lewmar Ocean 2 12-volt DC electric windlass in anchor well
- Custom 316L SS bow roller
- Bow roller mounted 44# Bruce anchor with 50' x 3/8" galvanized chain +200' x 5/8" nylon rode
- 32# Fortress FX-55 anchor with 150' x 5/8" nylon rode and storage bags
- Outboard deck locker for 2 propane storage bottles
- ACR spot light mounted on pilothouse top with remote at helm
- Aft deck flood light mounted on mast
Entry to the boat is either from the side or through the transom. A centerline transom door with stainless steel clasps opens from the swim platform.
There are port and starboard aft-facing settees covered in fresh Sunbrella “Astoria Sunset” fabric. Additional seating is provided by the custom removable forward-facing aft seating. This forward-facing seating has cushioned bottom and back cushions matching the rest of the exterior fabric.
Storage is provided in the cockpit by a locker on the aft deck and by a cockpit sole hatch. Line racks in the cockpit sole hatch provide rope/fender storage. A custom stainless steel arm mounts in the rod holders and holds up the shore power cord.
Cockpit features include:
- Varnished teak cockpit coamings
- Teak sole with teak threshold at transom door
- Removable teak boarding step for side decks that can be used port or starboard
- Swim platform with teak decking and a stainless steel swim ladder under swim platform
- Ivory Stamoid cockpit cover fastens to pilothouse top & fastens with snaps
- Custom removable aft forward facing seating
- Custom coaming mounted night lights
- Cockpit speakers mounted under coaming
- New Sunbrella custom removable Bimini with telescopic poles
Pilothouse layout includes:
Forward is the helm area (starboard) and navigator chair to port. Aft of the port chair is a L-shaped settee has a varnished teak table with a padded protective cover. This table is mounted on an electric chrome pedestal that can drop down and form an additional bunk with cushion. To starboard is a second L-shaped settee.
The pilothouse can be closed with a new Ivory Stamoid aft 3-piece drop curtain in inclement weather.
Pilothouse features include:
- Varnished Teak dash and coaming
- Teak pilothouse sole
- Varnished teak table with padded protective cover (can convert to bunk with cushion)
- Stidd 500 Spinnybrook Leather covered helm seats port and starboard forward
- Pilothouse 3-piece drop down curtain enclosure with door
- New Pilothouse cushions are finished in Sunbrella “Artoria Sunset” fabric
- Stamoid Ivory window covers for all pilothouse windows
- Reverse-cycle 16,000 BTU Marineair air conditioning
- New Blue tooth Fusion stereo system with updated MLQuart speakers
- Varnished teak table with padded cover
The pilothouse has 3 forward tempered glass fixed windows with windshield wipers & washers. The pilothouse side windows slide open giving the helmsmen and crewmembers additional communication to the dock and additional ventilation. All pilothouse windows are green tinted.
- White sound-dampening headliner
- (2) Overhead opening hatches above for excellent ventilation with Ocean Aire screens/shades
- Custom varnished teak handrail port and starboard overhead provides additional handholds
- Overhead halogen lamps on dimmers provide lighting.
- (2) Hella fans in the pilothouse
Forward to port is the Navigator/passenger's Area with gloss varnished dash that has a custom chart locker with hold-open arm that is wired for additional electronics, and includes two 110-volt outlets. The Navigator's chair is a Stidd 500 N polished chrome power pedestal with 2X footrest and is covered in Spinnybeck Leather Arizona, Power forward and aft, and pivots.
Outboard the passenger seat is a varnished teak shelf with fiddle and chart light. The main DC/AC electrical panel is under this shelf.
- 12-volt and a 110-volt outlet in this area
- 2) NMEA connector, TV audio/video connections and an HSB plug
Helm has a gloss varnished teak dash with Hinckley JetStick, engine controls, navigation instruments & gauges, and a 15" teak rimmed steering wheel. The Stidd 500 powered helm seat is covered in Spinnybeck Leather Arizona, slides forward and aft, and pivots. Forward of the helm seat is a stainless steel footrest. A louvered teak door provides access to storage in the helm seat base. This storage area is divided with a shelf with a fiddle.
Outboard of the helmseat there is a varnished teak shelf with fiddle which houses the Hinckley JetStick and a cup holder. A 12-volt outlet is near the key switch.
Accommodations and Layout
Aft are three steps that lead up to the pilothouse and there is storage under the steps, including a custom liquor locker. There is a varnished cherry handrail on the companionway frame to assist in exiting to the pilothouse.
Amidship, the MAIN CABIN has aU-shaped dinette to port and galley to starboard. The cabin is finished in satin-varnished cherry, has white fabric overheads with cherry battens, and a teak & tulip sole.
- Two large overhead opening hatches add extra light and ventilation to this full-beam area.
- Reverse-cycle air conditioning offers additional comfort in all conditions
- Custom overhead varnished teak handrail runs fore/aft.
On Red Again sleeps 5 in her spacious accommodations.
- Forward, below deck, are a Master Stateroom, Head, Shower, Galley, and Dining Salon. The interior is finished in satin-varnished cherry with white fabric overheads with varnished cherry battens, and a varnished teak & tulip cabin sole with a cabin sole cover. All lockers have louvered doors.
- The Pilothouse features two Stidd 500 helm seats, two L-shaped settees and a varnished teak table. The cockpit includes aft-facing settees, custom forward facing seating across the transom, and a walk-thru to the swim platform.
On Red Again features include:
- Sunbrella Canvas Linen curtains
- Six opening portlights and five opening overhead hatches provide a light and airy interior.
- Hella fans provide extra air circulation when necessary.
- Reverse-cycle air-conditioning in the interior and pilothouse offers additional cooling and heating comfort.
- Fusion Blue tooth streaming stereo system
- Direct TV/ KVH Satellite TV systems and one Samsung television above Galley settee.
- MB Quart DSD 213 Speakers
- Rheostat cabin lighting throughout provides enhanced ambiance
- Corian Vanilla countertop
- Force 10 Stove - Stainless steel 3-burner propane with oven
- Double Sink - Polished stainless steel with Grohe fixtures and sprayer
- Hot & cold pressure fresh water system
- Sea Frost 4.3 cubic foot Refrigerator/Freezer with cherry face
- Hella fan
Starboard is the U-shaped GALLEY finished in satin-varnished cherry cabinetry with louvered locker doors and a Corian Vanilla countertop.
- Forward is the sink with Grohe chrome faucets with hot & cold pressure water and hand sprayer. The sink has a polyethylene cutting board that fits the larger sink and stores inside the louvered door under the sink. The countertop has a back lip here that protects the cherry laminated bulkhead.
- Outboard of the sink is a countertop top-opening storage bin. There is a 3-burner stove with oven. The stove has a wood cutting board that adds additional counter space. There is varnished cherry sheathed alcove storage directly outboard with storage lockers forward & aft. Additionally there are three drawers for silverware, knives, etc.
- Aft is the under counter refrigerator/freezer with a front-opening door and countertop top-opening lid access. Above the center section there is a locker with microwave. Lighting is built-in to the bottom of the locker giving concentrated light to the countertop.
Up the aft companionway steps with teak handrail to port is the pilothouse. The companionway door is varnished teak with the top 1/3 louvered. The companionway top is a bi-fold and can be removed and stored. A custom seal is provided to enhance air conditioning efficiency.
Dining Salon (Port)
U-shaped dining area comfortably seats five. Feature Radiant Sangria Sunbrella fabric dining cushions. The varnished cherry dining table with padded cover is on a crown polished stainless pedestal that manually slides up and down and that allows the table to form a double berth. The drop down position includes a matching cloth covered filler cushion.
Outboard are louvered door cherry lockers, an entertainment center, storage alcove with removable fiddle, and stereo speakers. A locking lighted storage area is provided aft of the dinette and is customized for gun storage.
- Opening portlight outboard.
- Additional lighting is provided by two Frigast stainless steel lamps with dimmers and by a lamp over the dining table.
- Updated Samsung TV mounted above settee
- Direct TV/ KVH G4 satellite TV system with Sony SAT-HD100 receiver
- New Fusion Bluetooth stereo system with ML Quart Speakers
Aft of the forward stateroom is the ensuite Head with the marine head to port and shower area to starboard. There are opening ports and opening deck hatches in both the head and the shower. A solid door leads to the rest of the accommodations.
- The head area has light cream colored fiberglass sole with molded-in nonskid. The bulkheads in the head are satin varnished cherry.
- Corian Vanilla countertop with stainless steel bowl sink, Grohe fixtures, and hot & cold pressure water.
- Full length cherry trimmed mirror is on the door to the main salon
- Stainless steel towel bars
- Sealand Vacu-flush marine head is plumbed directly to the 35-gallon holding tank. The holding tank can then be emptied via a deck fitting or overboard through the Sealand macerator pump to a discharge facility.
- The reverse-cycle air conditioning system has a duct in the head.
- Separate Shower with Cream Formica bulkheads and fiberglass sole with molded-in nonskid.
- A watertight divided storage/towel locker is outboard just over the oiled teak shower seat.
- A stainless steel towel rack is mounted outboard.
- Four robe hooks for hanging towels or wet gear.
- There is an outlet for the reverse-cycle air conditioning system in the shower.
Master Stateroom (Forward)
Centerline entrance opens to a centerline queen bunk with a Tempur-pedic mattress:
- New Coverlet finished in Sunbrella Tailored Cherry
- (3) Storage drawers below
- Outboard, port and starboard of the centerline berth are storage compartments with lift-up tops
- Aft of the centerline bunk are port and starboard hanging lockers with a louvered door.
- Overhead dome light as well as Frigast lamps mounted on the forward bulkhead.
- (2) Hella fans on the forward bulkhead
- 2 ML Quart Speakers overhead
- Bulk head is Pre wired for television mount
The stateroom is satin varnished with cherry sheathing, paneled cherry doors and louvered cherry locker doors. Storage includes double doors forward to the chain/rope locker. The forward cabin has a large centerline deck hatch and there are oval opening ports starboard and port for plenty of extra light and ventilation. This cabin also has an air conditioning duct for either cooling or reverse-cycle heat.
Electronics and Navigation Equipment
- Raytheon ST6001+ Autopilot with type 400 processor
- Dual Garmin 5212 chart plotters
- Garmin Open Dual band 4 foot Radar
- Garmin 600 AIS
- Garmin GSD 22 transducer/Fish finder
- Garmin VHF 300 radio with loud hailer and GHS10 RAM Mic.
- Dual Garmin Tri-data displays with Speed, Depth and Temperature display
- Ritchie "Constellation" compass
- Mast Mounted Color Pan Tilt Zoom Camera
12-volt DC starting and accessories systems:
- Two (2) Lifeline GPL-27 12VDC 95 amp/hr batteries – main engine & generator start
- Three (3) Lifeline DF8D 12VDC 225 amp/hr batteries for accessories
- Custom Bass 12 volt DC electrical circuit panel
- 12V 80 amp alternator on port engine
- 12 VDC 100 amp alternator for ships service batteries
- Xantrex True charge 2 40 amp battery charger
120-volt and 240-volt AC systems from shore power and generator:
- New 13.5 KW Onan MDKDN-8147A Generator
- Custom Bass 120-volt AC electrical circuit panel
- 50 amp Shore Power Cord
- Glendinning Cablemaster cord reel system
- Copper electrical bonding system.
- GFI protected circuits in galley, engine room and head.
The New 13. KW Onan Generator is sound shield mounted and is complete with DC voltmeter, water temperature gauge, oil pressure gauge, hour meter, control switch, shutdown bypass switch and pre-heat.
Machanical Equipment and Engine Details
Twin 2002 Yanmar 6LY2A-STP diesel 440 hp 6-cylinder in-line engines with Twin Disc 1.50:1 reverse/reduction gear, Aqua Drive CV shaft system, and twin Hamilton 322 waterjets. Mathers electric single-lever controls and synchronizer control the engine RPM's & transmission. Patented Hinckley JetStick® Generation 2 control system integrates forward and aft motion of the boat, steering, and the 10" Side Power electric bow thruster.
Two-inch foam/lead fully insulated engine room and flexible engine mounts provide quiet, vibration-free cruising.
- Side Power 10" bow thruster integrated with Hinckley’s Gen 2 JetStick®
- 40,000 BTU Marineair reverse-cycle air conditioner services pilothouse, galley, dinettes, head, shower, and forward cabin
- (3) Racor in-line fuel filters for engine & generator
- Water sensors, drain petcocks and vacuum gauges for Racors
- Engine tachometer with hour meter gauge
- Waterjet angle gauge at helm
- Engine oil pressure gauge
- Engine cooling water temperature gauge
- Floscan 9600 fuel monitoring system
- Low oil pressure alarm
- High cooling water temperature alarm
- Oil transfer pump for engines, transmissions, & generator
- Par 6900 saltwater deck wash pump
- Paragon Sr. freshwater pump
- High water bilge alarm system with Ultimate Senior switches
- (3) Rule 3500 gph 12-volt DC automatic bilge pumps
- Whale Gusher bilge pump
- Fireboy automatic fire extinguisher system: For main engines, with automatic engine shut-down
- Fire extinguishers
- 35 gallon holding tank
- (2) Aluminum alloy 150-gallon wing fuel tanks
- (1) 200-gallon centerline tank with remote fuel gauges
- (2) Fuel transfer pumps with switch at helm
- Teak bow burgee pole
- Brass 6" bell
- Stainless steel deck scupper
- LED Navigation and Aft Cockpit lights
- Dock lines
- Fenders with covers
- Coast Guard safety package
- Life jackets
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.