A fantastic opportunity to acquire the 'best' Princess 40 on the market today. Three owner from new Princess 40 that ticks all the box's. Sold by myself from new to all her Owners. Fitted with twin Volvo TAMD63's with service history low hours high specification with the must have cream leather seating and cherry wood finish. Over £25,000.00 spent on updates over the last few years, new navigation package, electronic controls, bow and stern thruster, new covers, copper bottom, teak fly bridge, holding tank...
Priced to sell maintained regardless of cost and presented in immaculate condition.
01202 842439 office/sales
07789 207706 sales
07789 207758 After sales
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Superbly finished in deep lacquered natural cherry wood, complemented by cream leather seating, the Princes 40's interior is a statement in elegant living.
Lots of up grades;
135 ltr holding tank
Flexiteek decking to flybridge
All over fly bridge cover
AGM battery charger
2 x deep cycle battery's
Bennett trim tab indicator
8 ltr water system expansion tank
Recently replaced sea cocks
Copper coat to her hull
LED lights through out
43m anchor chain
Glendinning SACT 2 electro digital engine controls
Remote for engine controls and thrusters for single handed helming
Lewmar AA560 auto anchor launch and recovery
Sleipner remote wireless controls for bow and stern thrusters
Digital yacht AIS class B transponder
Garmin 300i VHF duel station
* Self-draining * Teak laid decking * Upholstered leather seating with fender and life raft stowage space below * Gas strut assisted hatch to lazarette stowage area * Lockable access hatch to engine room * Teak laid steps to side decks and flybridge teak fly * Overboard vented, self-draining locker for 2 Camping or Calor gas bottles * 220/240v shore support inlet and cable stowage locker * Cockpit lighting * Transom door leading to integral bathing platform * Stainless-steel handrails * Reserve manual bilge pump * Remote fuel cocks located in locker * Cockpit cover * Full-length transom bathing platform with foldaway swimming ladder, hot and cold shower, teak decking, storage compartment and dinghy storage removable chock system. FLYBRIDGE * Helm position with repeat engine controls and instrumentation * Repeat log/echo sounder controls * Hydraulic steering * Rudder position indicator * Trim tab controls * Anchor winch remote control * High-speed compass * Searchlight remote control * Horn * Remote location for VHF handset * Intercom to lower helm * Compass and instrument light controls * Visual and audible engine warning system * Bilge pump audible alarm * 2-seater helm seat * U-shaped upholstered sofa with drinks table * Double sunbed * Loudspeakers linked to saloon hi-fi * Integral stairway from aft cockpit with access hatch * Wind deflector screens * Stainless-steel handrails * GRP radar arch * Console and seat covers * Matched whip aerials for VHF R/T and radio.
* U-shaped sofa with dining table to starboard (converts to double berth) * Moveable 2-seater sofa opposite * Stereo CD/radio with saloon and exterior speakers * Sideboard with space for refrigerator, glass, bottle and general stowage * Tinted opening side windows * All windows in toughened safety glass with stainless-steel frames * Triple stainless-steel framed sliding doors to cockpit, for maximum opening * Curtains, venetian blinds or sunscreens to all windows and doors * Overhead downlighters * Clock and barometer.OWNER’S SUITE * Large double bed with quilted bedspread * Dressing table with mirror * Large wardrobe * Cupboard with shelves * Forward mirror * Individual berth lights * Deck hatch with flyscreen and blind * Opening portholes * Drawers and storage lockers.GUEST SUITE * 2 full-size single berths with quilted bedspreads * Wardrobe with shelf space * Eye-level and bedhead storage lockers * Downlighters and individual berth lights * 2 opening portholes.
ELECTRICAL SYSTEMS 12 Volt: 2 x heavy-duty batteries for engine starting * 2 x heavy-duty auxiliary batteries * Engine alternators charge via blocking diodes to isolate engine start batteries from auxiliaries * 45-amp 12v float battery charger connected to both battery banks * Remote battery master switches with control switch at main switch panel * Circuit breakers on all circuits. 220/240 Volt: Shore support inlet in cockpit locker with storage for cable * Polarity check system * Earth leakage safety trip * Circuit breakers on all circuits * Power points in owner’s stateroom, guest suite, galley and saloon * Shaver points in both bathrooms.
* Avonite worktop * Recessed 3-zone gas hob with flame-failure protection and cover * Combination microwave/ conventional oven with grill * Twin-bowl stainless-steel sink with mixer tap * Chopping board * 12v/240v fridge/freezer * Waste disposal bin * Overhead lighting * Dedicated crockery and cutlery stowage * General storage cupboards * Water gauge * Opening porthole.
FUEL SYSTEM * Twin fuel tanks (in N4 marine grade alloy) with interconnection system giving 250 gallons (1136 litres) capacity * Fuel fillers on port and starboard side decks * High-capacity fuel filters/water traps * Remote fuel cocks in cockpit locker * Fuel gauges at main helm. WATER SYSTEM * Water tank of 93 gallons (423 litres) plus 7 gallons (32 litres) hot water calorifier (total 100 gallons/455 litres) * Water heated by engine and 240v immersion heater * Automatic water pump with filter * Main circuit breaker at switch panel * Water level gauge * Deck filler. FIRE EXTINGUISHERS * Automatic fire extinguisher in engine room * Hand-operated fire extinguishers (3) in owner’s suite, guest suite and galley. BILGE PUMPS * Automatic electric bilge pumps (with manual override) in engine room, forward accommodation and aft lazarette (3 in all) * High-capacity manual bilge pump with valve system and suction points in same areas.
POWER AND DRIVE SYSTEMS * Engine room soundproofed * High-volume air intakes * Engine room extractor fan with electronic time delay * Engine exhaust silencers and water-cooled exhausts * Engine beds integrally moulded with hull for strength and vibration absorption * Engines flexibly mounted * Engine room forward and aft bulkheads integrally bonded * Automatic fire extinguisher * Automatic and manual bilge pumps * Engine room lighting * Engine room access hatch and ladder from cockpit * Propeller shafts in Temet * 4-bladed aquafoil propellers in nickel aluminium bronze * High-speed, balanced rudders * Cathodic protection for sterngear * Sterngear, engines, fuel tanks, fillers etc all electrically bonded * Hydraulic steering system.
* Modified deep ‘V’ with moulded spray rails and incorporating propeller tunnels for improved propulsion efficiency and reduced draft * Hand-laid glass-fibre construction with isophthalic gelcoat backed by initial lay-up of powder-bound matt and isophthalic resin * Integrally bonded girder stiffening system * Standard finish white high-gloss gelcoat * GRP/balsa core/PVC foam sandwich construction for deck and superstructure, for strength and high-thermal insulation * Moulded non-slip surfaces on side decks, flybridge and cockpit decks * Integrally moulded flybridge stairway * Hull antifouled/copper coated.
* Reversible electric anchor winch (1000W) with foredeck, main helm and flybridge controls * Self-stowing 16kg Delta anchor with 30 metres of chain * Stemhead roller with automatic anchor launch and retrieve * Deck hatch access to chain locker * Stainless-steel bow, stern and spring cleats * Bow and stern fairleads * Stern rope storage lockers * Stainless-steel pulpit and guard rails * Stainless-steel coachroof and flybridge handrails * Foredeck hatch * Stainless-steel rubbing band with rubber insert * Full set of IMCO navigation lights * Riding light * Searchlight with dual-station remote controls * Twin electric horns * Intercom/loud hailer * Fuel and water fillers.
6hp bow thruster
Flat screen TV in the saloon
CD in place of standard
Autopilot A/H 6000 with duel control
Furuno 1732 radar and plotter with 7'' screens to flybridge
ST60 log and echo sounder
Shipmate RS8400 duel station
Electro hydraulic 2.5m passerelle
D5 Eberspacher heating system to all cabins
Infill for st/b cabin
Silent type toilets in place of standard