Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Modified Vee
Beam: 71 ft 4 in
LWL: 71 ft 4 in
Length of Deck: 69 ft 2 in
Dry Weight: 79380 lbs
Engine Option 1: 1x 2 x MAN
Fresh Water Tanks: (295 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (1000 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 10
Number of heads: 5
Seating Capacity: 12
* Self-draining * Teak-laid deck * Upholstered seating * Lazarette hatch with electro-hydraulic lift * Engine room access
hatch * Fender stowage (8 fenders) under aft cockpit seat * Teak-laid steps to side decks * Cockpit lighting * Cockpit
cover * Transom door to bathing platform * Electric-powered sternline docking winches port and starboard * Stainless-steel
handrails * Integrally moulded flybridge stairway with teak-laid steps * Stowage locker below stairway * Telescopic
remote control passerelle under transom door * Speakers from saloon CD/stereo system * Transom bathing platform
with foldaway swimming ladder, storage compartment, hot and cold shower, teak sole and deck light.
* Access via hatch in aft cockpit * Automatic washer/dryer.
* Large double bed with quilted bedspread * 2 large wardrobes with shelves * Sideboard with drawers and cupboards
* Sofa * Opening portholes * Dressing table with stool * Downlighters, concealed lights and reading lights * Stereo
CD/radio * TV and VCR * Bedside cabinets * Emergency escape hatch * Intercom.
Starboard en-suite bathroom/shower room: Washbasin with Avonite worktop and mixer tap * Opening porthole
* Extractor vent * Mirrors * Bath with shower facility.
Port en-suite bathroom: Washbasin with Avonite worktop and mixer tap * Opening porthole * Vacu-flush freshwater
WC * Extractor vent * Mirrors.
Port en-suite bathroom option (in place of port guest cabin): Twin washbasins with mixer taps set in Avonite vanity
top * Opening portholes * Vacu-flush freshwater WC * Bidet * Bath/shower cubicle with automatic pump-out and
extractor vent * Mirrors. With this option the starboard en-suite shower/WC is replaced by a wardrobe with hanging
and storage facilities.
FORWARD GUEST SUITE
* Large double bed with quilted bedspread * Twin wardrobes with shelves *STARBOARD GUEST CABIN
* 2 single berths with quilted bedspreadsGUEST SHOWER/WC
* Washbasin with mixer tap * Opening porthole * Vacu-flush freshwater WC * Shower cubicle with automatic pump-out
and extractor fan * Mirrors * Access doors from passageway and starboard guest cabin.PORT GUEST CABIN
* 2 single berths with quilted bedspreads * Wardrobe with shelf * Downlighters * Reading lights * 2 opening portholes
24 Volt: 4 x heavy-duty batteries for engine starting * 6 x heavy-duty auxiliary batteries (all batteries 130AH) * Engine
alternators charge via relay system to isolate engine start batteries from auxiliaries * 95-amp 24v float battery chargers
plus 2 x 60-amp 24v float load supply units – chargers connected to both battery banks * Remote battery master
switches with control switch at main switch panel * Coded keypad switching * Circuit breakers on all circuits * 12v
voltage dropper for certain navigation and radio circuits.
220/240 Volt: 22.5kW diesel generator in own soundshield with water-cooled and specially silenced exhaust * Automatic
fire extinguisher situated by generator linked to main fire extinguisher system * 50-amp shore support inlet (2 if air
conditioning is fitted) * Generator/shore support change-over switch * Polarity check system * Earth leakage safety trip
* Circuit breakers on all circuits * Power points in owner’s stateroom (2), port and starboard cabins, galley (2 double),
saloon area (2), forward stateroom (2) and crew cabin * Shaver points in all bathrooms.
* Avonite (or similar) worktop * Ceramic 4-zone hob * Extractor fan * Combination microwave/conventional oven
with grill * Twin-bowl stainless-steel sink with mixer tap * Refrigerator and deep freeze (120 litres each 24v/240v)
* Dishwasher * Overhead and concealed lighting * Drawers and storage cupboards * Sliding door to saloon * Electrically
operated vertical drop bulkhead both forward and aft to give open or enclosed galley as required * Electrically operated
opening side window.
* Automatic/manual override fire extinguishers in engine room and generator space with warning system at both helm
positions * Hand-operated fire extinguishers (7) in owner’s stateroom, forward guest cabin, port and starboard cabins,
galley, lower helm position and crew cabin * Separate automatic fire extinguisher fitted in electrical space.
* Automatic electric bilge pumps (7 in all) with manual override in engine room (2), rudder area, lazarette, forward
accommodation (2) and crew cabin * High-capacity manual bilge pump with valve system and suction points in same
areas * Electric bilge pumps have controls and warning lights at lower helm and warning light with audible alarm at
POWER AND DRIVE SYSTEMS
* Soundproofed engine room * High-volume air intakes * Engine room extractor fans with electronic time delay * Engine
exhaust silencers and water-cooled exhausts * Solid engine beds integrally moulded with hull for strength and vibration
absorption * Fore and aft engine room bulkheads also integrally bonded * Engines flexibly mounted * Automatic fire
extinguisher with manual override and warning system at both helm positions * Automatic and manual bilge pumps
* Engine room lighting * Engine room access hatch in cockpit leading to watertight door * Propeller shafts in Temet with
flexible shaft logs * 5-bladed aquafoil propellers in nickel aluminium bronze * High-speed balanced rudders * Cathodic
protection for sterngear * Sterngear, engines, fuel tanks, fillers etc all electrically bonded * Power-assisted hydraulic
steering system * Hydraulic engine and gear shift controls * Bow thruster (11hp) with dual-station controls * Freshwater
engine room outlet point.
Length overall (inc pulpit)
71ft 4in (21.74m)
Length overall (ex pulpit) 69ft 2in (21.08m)
Beam 17ft 2in (5.25m)
Draft 5ft (1.52m)
Displacement approx (2 x MAN 1,200hp)
Fuel capacity 1,000 gallons (4,545 litres)
Water capacity (inc calorifier) 295 gallons (1,341 litres)
* Large U-shaped sofa with coffee table * 3-seater sofa * Storage cupboard unit * Cocktail unit incorporating
refrigerator and icemaker * Entertainment centre incorporating TV/radio/DVD/VCR linked to hi-fi surround-sound
system * Exterior speakers with interchange switch * Stainless-steel framed aft cockpit door * Tinted side windows
* Aft-facing electric drop window * Clear forward windscreens * All windows in toughened safety glass with stainless-steel
frames * Venetian blinds, curtains or sunscreens to all windows and doors * Overhead downlighters and pelmet
lights * Clock and barometer * Electrically operated sliding door to port side deck.
LOWER CONTROL POSITION
* Twin helm seats with fore and aft adjustment for helmsman * Stainless-steel framed toughened glass windscreen,
clear for unimpaired night vision * Burr-elm instrument console with engine instruments, fuel gauges and rudder
position indicator * Electronic engine controls * Power-assisted hydraulic steering * Adjusting steering wheel * Bow
thruster control * Autopilot * Trim tab controls * Horn button * Searchlight remote control * Electronic compass * High-speed
magnetic reserve compass * Speed and distance log * Echo sounder with alarm * Furuno 1943 colour radar
and chartplotter/GPS * Electronic chartplotter * GPS * All electronic navigation equipment interfaced with radar and
autopilot * VHF R/T *
Power-assisted hydraulic steering system
11hp bow thruster
Colour radar and chartplotter/GPS (dual station)
Telescopic passerelle with remote control
Flybridge tender/wetbike crane
Reversible anchor winch, stern rope mooring winches
Remote control searchlight
Saloon TV/DVD/VCR with hi-fi and surround-sound system
22.5kW diesel generator
95-amp float battery charger
Galley, saloon and flybridge refrigerators
Deep freeze and icemaker
Vacuum WC system with holding tank
Fully fitted crew cabin
Electric-opening doors to both side decksOTHER ITEMS SUPPLIED AS STANDARD
* Set of cutlery and crockery * Set of Edinburgh Crystal glasses * Set of towels (8 large, 8 hand) * Fenders (8) and
warps (4) * Ensign staff * First aid kit * Boathook * Owner’s manual * Engine manual and tools * Quilted bedspreads
for beds in owner’s stateroom, forward guest cabin, and port and starboard cabins * Electric vacuum cleaner in
dedicated storage compartment * Cockpit cover * Ship’s document case.
* Helm position featuring hydraulically raised instrument console with repeat engine instrumentation * Power-assisted
hydraulic steering * Electronic engine controls * Rudder position indicator * Bow thruster controls * Trim tab controls
* Anchor winch remote control * VHF R/T * Repeat autopilot controls * Furuno 1943 colour radar and GPS/chartplotter
repeater with full control facilities * Echo sounder and log * Electronic compass * Searchlight remote control * Horn
* Intercom * Bilge pump visual and audible warning indicators * Engine room fire extinguisher warning system * Chart
table * Double helm seat to starboard * Additional seating for 8 around sofa/dinette which converts to sunbed * Wet
bar with refrigerator, sink, hot and cold water supply, barbecue grill and storage * Speakers linked to saloon CD/stereo
system * Aft access stairway from cockpit via GRP hatch, forward access from saloon via door and stairway * Wind
deflector screens * Stainless-steel handrails * Deck-level lighting * Console and seat covers * Matched whip aerials
for VHF R/T and radio * Electric davit crane for ship’s tender.
* Reversible electric anchor winch (2200W) with foredeck, main helm and flybridge controls * Self-stowing 50kg Bruce
anchor with 90 metres of chain * Stemhead roller with automatic anchor launch and retrieve * Bow stowage locker
* Freshwater deck/anchor wash * Coachroof sunbed recess with cushion * Stainless-steel bow, stern and spring
cleats (2 pairs) * Stainless-steel pulpit and guard rails with fender baskets * Forward coachroof handrails * Canopy
handrails * White rubber high-impact rubbing band with stainless-steel insert * Full set IMCO navigation lights * Riding
light * Twin-beam searchlight with dual-station remote controls * Twin electric horns * Loud hailer/foghorn * Fuel and
water fillers * Twin sternrope docking winches (2000W) * Life raft locker in transom * Transom locker housing 240v
shore support inlet and shoreline * Transom deckwash point * Remote control telescopic passerelle (3m) with folding
handrail * Flybridge davit crane.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.