Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Hinckley Yachts
Designer: Bruce King
LOA: 36 ft 5 in
Beam: 10 ft 1 in
Maximum Draft: 1 ft 9 in
Displacement: 11700 lbs
Total Power: 440 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Engine Model: 6LY2A-STP diesel
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 903
Drive Type: Jet Drive
Engine Power: 440 HP
Cruising Speed: 23 knots
Maximum Speed: 27 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: (35 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (160 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (27 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 2
Number of cabins: 1
Number of heads: 1
GERONIMO (name reserved) is one of the nicest Picnic Boats (Extended Pilothouse) to grace the water. This example has seen recent upgrades including a new Raymarine chartplotter, Radar, Autopilot, FLIR (night vision camera), Fusion Bluetooth stereo and many other useful features. When “Geronimo” returns to Hinckley every fall, the owner works with Hinckley Yacht Services to make sure she is in absolute top cosmetic and mechanical top form for spring delivery. She is enrolled in the Hinckley Winter JetBoat Package including heated indoor storage. At this high level of care, she is one of a very few to convey with Hinckley’s Certified Pre-Owned Warranty.
“Geronimo” sleeps two comfortably forward and includes a head with hand shower, and galley. The Pilothouse features two forward facing helm seats and an L-shaped settee with table. The table has an optional feature of dropping down to convert into a second bunk (cushions included). The Cockpit has comfortable seating (forward and aft facing seating) with an optional gas grill and sink.
GERONIMO has always received the best of care from her owner's and the Hinckley Company.
She features many of the "best" Picnic Boat options:
- Full Hinckley "wood-package" in Pilothouse and Cockpit, includes teak coamings, teak dash, and pilothouse.
- Sliding pilothouse side windows
- Pilothouse berth (child-sized) converts from Teak Pilothouse table with adjustable pedestal, supporting hardware and filler cushion
- Varnished teak handrail on aft end of pilothouse
- Teak side deck boarding step
HULL and DECK
- Flag Blue Awlgrip Topsides.
- Light Cream gelcoat Cabin House and Deck.
- Double Cream boot top color
- Red Bottom
The Hull is Kevlar/E-glass hybrid outer skin, with an engineered balsa and Corecell core, carbon fiber inner skin, SCRIMPed with vinylester resin. Deck and cockpit are E-glass and balsa core and Corecell core, SCRIMPED with polyester resin.
- The deck has a molded-in nonskid pattern.
- Marelon ball-valve seacocks with thru-hulls below water line and Marelon thru-hulls above the waterline.
- Stainless steel half-round on fiberglass molded rub rail.
Platform - Heavy-duty fiberglass swim platform:
- Teak insert treads.
- Stainless steel bracket and half-round.
- Folding swim ladder - Stainless steel telescoping 3-steps.
- Custom handrail is mounted vertically on transom above the swim ladder.
- Varnished teak handrails on pilothouse top, cabin top and aft end of pilothouse.
- Rounded, tapered, varnished teak toe rail with Hinckley profile.
- Varnished teak eyebrow molding around cabin top.
- Four (4) opening elliptical ports on house sides with screens.
- Flush foredeck anchor locker.
- Hinckley-styled mast with spotlight and radome are painted to match deck.
- (3) Low profile opening aluminum hatches with screens.
- Custom Hinckley 316L stainless steel bow chocks.
- Bow, stern and springline 316L stainless steel mooring cleats.
- Padeyes with chafe strips to hang fenders.
As part of the Hinckley "Teak-package", the coamings and coaming caps are varnished teak.
- Cockpit sole is fiberglass with molded non-skid pattern and direct overboard drainage scuppers.
- Teak boarding step for area between toerail and coaming.
- Stainless steel cockpit step with teak treads mounts inboard port or starboard with stainless steel brackets.
- Numerous cockpit lockers with varnished teak doors, and storage bins.
Aft Settee: Aft is a full-width settee with back and seat cushions finished in Dubloom Duet Navy. There are two hinged lids under the cushions to allow access to removable storage tubs with access to bilge area. Molded-in port and starboard cup holders.
More seating is available on the aft end of the Engine box. This seating is covered in Dubloom Duet Navy.
Forward of the Engine box seating is a stainless steel sink and Force 10 BBQ gas grill
- The wet bar consists of a stainless steel sink with foldaway faucet and hot and cold pressure water.
- Storage drawer to port.
- Drop-front door for storage to starboard.
- Stamoid cover provides protection for wood covers.
- The entire Engine box and seat is hinged on the aft end with an electric lift for easy access to the engine.
Other Cockpit amenities include:
- Cockpit cover –Ivory covers from aft end of pilothouse to transom. Attaches with snaps.
- Window sun cover, Ivory
- Cockpit lighting under the side decks.
- Cockpit shower with mixing valve is located under starboard deck.
- Hinckley "wood-package" includes varnished teak Pilothouse sides and dash.
- Recent fiberglass beadboard headliner (in lieu of the original foam/vinyl one) with four (4) Acrylic opening hatches.
- (2) Aft hatches are reverse opening
- Dimmer on pilothouse lights
- Rheostat controlled overhead low-voltage halogen lights in overhead.
- (4) Pilothouse windows include: (2) Sliding side windows and (2) Fixed forward with heavy-duty, self-parking, intermittent windshield wipers and fresh water washers
- Varnished teak locking companionway door.
- Three-piece ivory-color drop curtains with Isinglass windows enclose the pilothouse.
- Ivory-color window sun covers for Pilothouse windows.
- L-shaped settee to port faces inboard and forward with back and bottom cushions covered in Dubloom Duet Navy
- A optional drop-down cushion set to turn the pilothouse seating into a bunk
- Varnished teak shelf rim outboard and aft of seating.
- Stowage beneath the settee.
- Varnished teak table on a pedestal. The tabletop is hinged to fold to a smaller triangular table. Custom cover provided.
- Upgraded Stidd helm and companion seats. Both seats are electrically controlled forward/back and up/down. Pedestals are chromed. Seats are covered in Ivory Ultraleather.
Forward to port:
- Forward passenger area has a varnished teak integral handrail/cup holder on the forward bulkhead.
- 110 VAC outlet aft of companion seat.
Helm Station (Starboard):
- Varnished teak instrument pod with stainless steel 14" steering wheel with varnished wood rim.
- Hinckley JetStick®
- Engine gauges
- Top-opening locker with chart storage.
- 12-volt outlet in chart pocket.
- Remote control pad for spotlight.
- Cup holders.
- Emergency back-up control for JetStick.
- Intermittent wiper control.
ELECTRONICS and NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT
- Complete recent electronics package:
- Raymarine Hybrid Touch color Chartplotter with Radar overlay,
- Raymarine Radar
- FLIR (Forward-looking infared camera on a motorized swivel mount at mast)
- Raymarine Autopilot - interfaced to GPS
- Raymarine multi-function display with speed, depth and water temp
- VHF Radio with DSC interfaced with GPS, and loud hailer/intercom - painted to match deck
- Ritchie compass - integral mounted
Upgraded entertainment package:
- Fusion MS-UD 755 stereo - Bluetooth stereo capability
- Four stereo speakers
Forward, through the pilothouse companionway door and down the steps are the Interior accommodations below. The Interior is finished in satin-varnished cherry, including sheathing. The cabin sole is varnished teak and holly and has a cabin sole cover.
- Galley is immediately to port
- Head is opposite to starboard
- V-berth area is forward
- Storage is available in lockers, a "pantry area", and a hanging locker starboard.
- Opening overhead hatch and four opening ports.
- Screen for overhead hatch and removable screens on all opening ports.
- (5) Frigast stainless steel 12-volt lamps on rheostat dimmers.
- Accu-point heater with ducts in Main Cabin, Head and Pilothouse.
The Galley is to port of the companionway and includes:
- Corian Antique White Countertop.
- Polished under-mounted stainless steel sink with Grohe fixtures and spray nozzle.
- Hot and cold pressure water.
- Adler Barbour refrigeration - 12-volt cold machine refrigerator in a self-draining box.
- Force 10 two-burner stove with remote propane shut-off and wood cover.
- Microwave 110-volt oven, operates off inverter or shore power.
- (3) Cherry pull-out storage drawers.
- Pull-out under counter garbage receptacle.
- 110-volt outlet.
- Red step-light in galley
- Additional storage is provided outboard and under the galley sink.
- Additional 12-volt DC outlet above storage locker.
Forward of the sink, the stove is set in the countertop and has a wood stove cover/cutting board that adds to the already ample counter space surrounding the sink. Aft countertop has lift-up access to the refrigeration under the countertop. Outboard of sink is remote shutoff for propane stove, inverter control panel, and 110VAC outlet.
A forward pantry locker has a louvered door and several shelves, as well as a dish stowage bin. Above this locker is the stereo system control head and 12V DC outlet.
The Head is opposite the Galley to starboard:
- Solid cherry entry door.
- Varnished cherry countertop with an undermounted enamel sink.
- Faucet/hand held shower provides hot & cold pressure water.
- Sealand Vacu-Flush marine head.
- Mirror with cherry frame.
- Storage is provided by cherry-faced lockers above and outboard the vanity, a drawer with a cherry face beside the marine head, and a locker under the vanity.
- 110-volt outlet.
- Hella fan
V-BERTH AREA (Forward)
- Cushions upholstered in Ultraleather Ivory with Admiral Piping
- Storage under the V-berth to port is easy with cherry drop-front door
- Varnished cherry shelves forward and outboard of the V-Berths
- Hanging locker to starboard just aft of the V-berths
- (2) Stereo speakers are mounted port and starboard on the forward bulkhead
- (2) Hella fans - removable, port and starboard.
- Low resistance, heavy copper and zinc anode electrical bonding system.
- Bass AC electrical panel and DC sub-panel.
12-Volt DC Sysytem:
- (3) 12-volt Lifeline GPL-4D batteries for a total of 540-amps (new 12/06).
- 80-amp alternator on engine.
- Heavy-duty battery parallel switch also allows emergency starting.
110-Volt 30-Amp AC System:
- 110-volt shore power inlet, relay and shore power cord.
- Additional 110-VAC/30-amp shore cord for air conditioning system.
- Xantrex 2500-watt Inverter/battery charger.
- 110-volt outlets in Head and Galley.
2002 Yanmar 6LY2A-STP 440-hp diesel engine with Hamilton 292 Jet Drive, ZF IRM-220PL transmission.
- Side-Power 12-volt 7" bow thruster.
- Hinckley “JetStick Gen2” control system is integrated with the bow thruster.
- Yanmar fuel filter/water separator.
- Tachometer with engine hours gauge.
- Fuel, oil pressure, and water temperature gauges.
- High engine temperature alarm.
- Low engine oil pressure alarm.
- Water jet nozzle direction indicator.
- Custom wet exhaust muffler system.
- Oil transfer pump for engine and transmission.
- Manual hydraulic steering pump.
- (2) Electric 1500 GPH 12-volt bilge pumps with float switches.
- Whale emergency bilge pump mounted in cockpit locker.
- In-line 12-volt automatic sump pump.
- Engine room sound insulation.
- Engine box forced air blower.
- Aluminum 27-gallon holding tank with overboard discharge.
- Stainless steel 6-gallon hot water heater - shore power and engine heated.
- Accupoint heater - with ducts in Pilothouse, main cabin and head.
Ground Tackle System:
- Muir electric windlass pkg: Flush foredeck anchor locker houses a Muir electric windlass with Delta 22# anchor + 15" stainless steel chain and 150' anchor rode and stainless steel bow roller.
- The windlass can be operated from the cockpit or deck switches at the anchor locker.
- Bow varnished burgee pennant staff with flush socket.
- Stern mounted 4 ft. varnished teak ensign pole & socket.
- Dock lines
- Life jackets
- Hand-held flare kit.
- (2) 2.5# Dry chemical fire extinguishers.
- 12-volt trumpet horn with switch on dash.
- Masthead and running lights.
- ACR spot light - masthead mounted with helm mounted electric remote control.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.