Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Hinckley Yachts
Designer: Bruce King
LOA: 36 ft 5 in
Beam: 10 ft 1 in
Maximum Draft: 1 ft 9 in
Displacement: 11700 lbs
Total Power: 440 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2002
Engine Model: 6LY2A-STP diesel
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 803
Drive Type: Jet Drive
Engine Power: 440 HP
Cruising Speed: 24 knots
Maximum Speed: 28 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: (27 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (150 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (35 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 2
Number of cabins: 1
Number of heads: 1
RECONNOITER is a beautiful Picnic Boat EP (Extended Pilothouse) which sleeps two comfortably forward and includes a head with hand shower, and galley. The Pilothouse features two forward facing helm seats and an L-shaped settee with table. The Cockpit has comfortable seating (forward and aft facing seating) and a cooler and sink. She features many of the “best” Picnic Boat options:
- Full Hinckley “wood package” in pilothouse and cockpit, includes varnished teak coamings, coaming caps, dash, and pilothouse liners
- 12,000-BTU Marineair air conditioning for pilothouse, main cabin, and head that can run off shore power or Mobile Power Generator system.
- 2015 Raymarine electronics package - Raymarine GPS/RADAR - Raymarine gS125 Multifunction touch screen display, Raymarine 18" 4kw HD scanner, Raymarine Raystar 130 GPS antenna, Navionics Gold SD chart, Raymarine EV-200 autopilot, Raymarine CP370 Sonar module
- Upgraded entertainment package includes 13.3” fold-down flat panel display mounted on overhead above V-berth, 3 pairs of speakers(1 pair in v-berth, 1 pair in pilothouse, 1 pair in aft cockpit); UFO antenna for local TV; cable hook up for shore cable; 6 CD/DVD player; AM/FM control head
- Upgraded Stidd helm and companion seats. Both seats are electrically controlled forward/back and up/down. Pedestals are chromed
- Corian countertop in galley.
HULL and DECK
- Flag Blue Awlgrip Topsides
- Light Cream gelcoat Cabin House and Deck
- Single Bootstripe matches deck color
- Red Bottom
Construction of the hull is Kevlar E-glass hybrid outer skin, with an engineered balsa and Corecell core, carbon fiber inner skin, SCRIMPed with vinylester resin. Deck and cockpit are E-glass and balsa core and Corecell core, SCRIMPED with polyester resin.
- The deck has a molded-in nonskid pattern.
- Marelon ball-valve seacocks with thru-hulls below water line and Marelon thru-hulls above the waterline.
- Stainless steel half round on fiberglass molded rub rail
Heavy-duty fiberglass swim platform:
- Teak insert treads,
- Stainless steel bracket and half round
- Folding swim ladder - Stainless steel telescoping 3-steps
- Handrail mounted vertically on transom above the swim ladder
- Varnished teak handrails on pilothouse top, cabin top and aft end of pilothouse
- Rounded, tapered, varnished teak toe rail with Hinckley profile
- Varnished teak eyebrow molding around cabin top
- Four (4) opening elliptical ports on house sides with screens
- Flush foredeck anchor locker
- Hinckley-styled mast with spotlight and radome are painted to match deck.
- (5) Low profile opening aluminum hatches (New 2012) with screens (4 pilothouse, 1 cabin)
- Custom Hinckley 316L stainless steel bow chocks
- Bow, stern and springline 316L stainless steel mooring cleats
- Padeyes with chafe strips to hang fenders
- Fishing rod holders on port and stb. side decks
- As part of the Hinckley “teak package”, the coamings and coaming caps are varnished teak
- Cockpit sole is fiberglass with molded non-skid pattern and direct overboard drainage scuppers.
- Teak boarding step for area between toerail and coaming
- Stainless steel cockpit step with teak treads mounts inboard port or starboard with stainless steel brackets.
- Numerous cockpit lockers with varnished teak doors, and storage bins.
Aft is a full-width settee with back and seat cushions finished in Ultraleather Ivory with Admiral Piping. Aft settee includes two hinged lids under the cushions to allow access to removable storage tubs with access to bilge area.. Molded-in port and starboard cup holders.
More seating is available on the aft end of the engine box. This seating is covered in Ultraleather Ivory with Admiral Piping.
Just forward of the seating is a wet bar/cooler. The wet bar has hot/cold pressure water with sink.
- The wet bar consists of a a stainless steel sink with foldaway faucet and hot and cold pressure water
- Insulated fiberglass cooler for drinks
- Storage drawer to port
- Drop front door for storage to starboard
- Stamoid cover provides protection for wood covers
- The entire engine box/wet bar and seat is hinged on the aft end with an electric lift for easy access to the engine.
Other cockpit amenities include:
- Cockpit cover – covers from aft end of pilothouse to transom. Attaches with snaps.
- Cockpit lighting under the side decks
- Cockpit shower with mixing valve is located under starboard deck.
PILOTHOUSE (Extended style)
- Hinckley “wood package” includes varnished teak pilothouse sides and dash.
- Insulated white overhead has four (4) acrylic opening hatches.
- Screen for each of overhead hatch.
- Rheostat controlled overhead low-voltage halogen lights in overhead
- (4) Pilothouse windows include: (2) Sliding side windows and (2) Fixed forward with heavy-duty, self-parking, intermittent windshield wipers and fresh water washers. Side windows are tinted Grey.
- Varnished teak locking companionway door.
- Three piece Ivory-color drop curtains with Eisenglass windows enclosed pilothouse.
- Ivory-color window sun covers for pilothouse windows.
AFT area of Pilothouse:
- L-shaped settee to port faces inboard and forward with back and bottom cushions covered in Ultraleather Ivory fabric with Admiral piping. Varnished teak shelf rim outboard and aft of seating
- Stowage beneath the settee.
- Varnished teak table on a pedestal. The tabletop is hinged to fold to a smaller triangular table. Custom cover provided.
- Upgraded Stidd helm and companion seats. Both seats are electrically controlled forward/back and up/down. Pedestals are chromed. Seats are covered in Ivory Ultraleather.
- Forward passenger area has a varnished teak integral handrail/cup holder on the forward bulkhead.
- 110 VAC outlet aft of companion seat
Helm Station - Forward Starboard
- Varnished teak instrument pod with stainless steel 14” steering wheel with varnished wood rim
- Hinckley JetStick®
- Engine gauges
- Top-opening locker with chart storage
- 12-volt outlet in chart pocket
- Remote control pad for spotlight
- Cup holders
- Emergency back up control for JetStick
- Intermittent wiper control
ELECTRONICS and NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT
- 2015 Raymarine GPS/Radar gS125 Multifunction touch screen display
- 2015 Raymarine 18" 4kw HD scanner
- 2015 Raymarine Raystar 130 GPS antenna
- 2015 Raymarine ng starter kit
- 2015 Navionic Gold SD Chart
- 2015 Raymarine EV-200 Autopilot with rate sensor, interfaced to GPS
- 2015 Raymarine CP370 sonar module
- Spectrum Horizon VHF Radio - with DSC and loud hailer/intercom - interfaced with GPS
- Ritchie compass
Forward from the Pilothouse, through the companionway door and down the steps are the Interior accommodations below.
From the companionway steps:
- Galley is immediately to port
- Head is opposite to starboard.
- V-berth area is forward.
- Storage is available in lockers, a "pantry area", and a hanging locker starboard.
The Interior is finished in satin-varnished cherry, including sheathing. The cabin sole is varnished teak and holly and has a cabin sole cover.
- Opening overhead hatch and four opening ports.
- Screen for overhead hatch and removable screens on all opening ports.
- (5) Frigast stainless steel 12-volt lamps on rheostat dimmers.
- Accu-point heater with ducts in main cabin, head and pilothouse.
- Marineaire 12,000 BTU air conditioning ducts.
- Corian Vanilla Countertop
- Polished under mounted stainless steel sink with Grohe fixtures and spray nozzle.
- Hot and cold pressure water.
- Adler Barbour refrigeration – 12-volt cold machine refrigerator in a self-draining box
- Force 10 two-burner stove with remote propane shut-off and wood cover
- Microwave 110-volt oven, operates off inverter or shore power
- (3) Cherry pull-out storage drawers
- Pull-out under counter garbage receptacle
- 110-volt outlet
- Red step light in galley
- Additional storage is provided outboard and under the galley sink.
- Additional 12V DC outlet above storage locker
Forward of the sink, the stove is set in the countertop and has a wood stove cover/cutting board that adds to the already ample counter space surrounding the sink. Aft countertop has lift-up access to the refrigeration under the countertop. Outboard of sink is remote shutoff for propane stove, inverter control panel, and 110VAC outlet.
A forward “pantry” locker has a louvered door and several shelves, as well as a dish stowage bin. Above this locker is the stereo system control head and 12V DC outlet.
HEAD (Next aft starboard)
- Solid cherry entry door.
- Varnished cherry countertop with an undermounted enamel sink.
- Faucet/hand held shower provides hot & cold pressure water.
- Sealand Vacu-Flush marine head
- Mirror with cherry frame.
- Storage is provided by cherry faced lockers above and outboard the vanity, a drawer with a cherry face beside the marine head, and a locker under the vanity.
- 110-volt outlet.
- Hella fan
- Air conditioning outlet
Forward most is a V-Berth.
- Cushions upholstered in Ultraleather Ivory with Admiral Piping.
- Storage under the V-berth to port is easy with cherry drop-front door.
- Varnished cherry shelves forward and outboard of the V-Berths
- Hanging locker to starboard just aft of the V-berths.
- (2) Stereo speakers are mounted port and starboard on the forward bulkhead.
- (2) Hella fans – removable, port and starboard
12-volt DC electrical system:
- (3) 12-volt Lifeline 4D batteries for a total of 540-amps (NEW 2018).
- 80-amp alternator on engine.
- Heavy-duty battery parallel switch also allows emergency starting.
110-volt 30-amp AC electrical system:
- 110-volt shore power inlet, relay and shore power cord
- Additional 110VAC/30 amp shore cord for air conditioning system
- Inverter/battery charger (new 2019)
- 110-volt outlets in head and galley
5-kW Mobile Power Generator System - 110 VAC alternator on engine which provides power to Air Conditioning system when engine is running.
Low resistance, heavy copper and zinc anode electrical bonding system:
- Bass AC electrical panel and DC sub-panel.
2002 Yanmar 6LY2A-STP 440-hp diesel engine with Hamilton 292 Jet Drive, ZF IRM-220PL transmission. Engine heads replaced by Yanmar 2012 under factory recall @ 600 hours.
- Accupoint heater with outlets in pilothouse, v-berth, and head.
- Custom wet exhaust muffler system.
- Water jet nozzle direction indicator.
- Low engine oil pressure alarm.
- High engine temperature alarm.
- Fuel, oil pressure, and water temperature gauges.
- Tachometer with engine hours gauge.
- Yanmar fuel filter/water separator.
- Hinckley "JetStick" control system is integrated with the bow thruster.
- Side-Power 12-volt 7” bow thruster.
- Oil transfer pump for engine and transmission
- Manual hydraulic steering pump
- (2) Electric 1500 GPH 12-volt bilge pumps with float switches
- Whale emergency bilge pump mounted in cockpit locker
- In-line 12-volt automatic sump pump
- Engine room sound insulation
- Engine box forced air blower
- Aluminum fuel tanks – total 150 gallons (new 2013 with upgraded ¼” aluminum)
- Aluminum 27-gallon holding tank with overboard discharge
- Stainless steel 35-gallon freshwater tank
- Stainless steel 6-gallon hot water heater – shore power and engine heated
- Accupoint heater - with ducts in main cabin, head and pilothouse.
- Marineaire 12,000 BTU air conditioning - with ducts in main cabin, head and pilothouse (helm side). Runs off shore power or 5 kw Mobile Power generator(off engine)
- A new Jetstick control system was installed in 2014 by Tom Serrao at Control Engineering, the holder of the patent on the original Jetstick system that was installed on the boat. The new Jetstick system provides identical functionality to the original, is built to military specifications for improved durability, and is fully supported by Control Engineering.
- Cockpit cover (2015), exterior handrail covers (2018) and exterior sun covers for hatches
- Bow varnished burgee pennant staff with flush sockete
- Stern mounted 4 ft. varnished teak ensign pole & socket
- Boat hook mounted under side deck
- Dock lines
- Life jackets
- Hand held flare kit
- (2) 2.5# Dry chemical fire extinguishers
- 12-volt trumpet horn with switch on dash
- Masthead and running lights
- ACR spot light - masthead mounted with helm mounted electric remote control
- Muir electric windlass pkg: Flush foredeck anchor locker houses a Muir electric windlass with Delta 22# anchor + 15” stainless steel chain and 150’ anchor rode and stainless steel bow roller. The windlass can be operated from the cockpit or deck switches at the anchor locker.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.