VIEW THE PHOTOS, 360 PHOTOS, AND VIDEO TO TOUR THIS YACHT!
This Tartan 3700 is clean and had been lovingly maintained by her first and only owners. She was placed in storage every summer in a protected setting, and cruised every winter. Among her attributes are:
- BRAND NEW AWLGRIP 2020
- Bottom sodablasted and repainted 2020
- 2 electric 2-speed primary winches in cockpit--easily singlehanded
- Great galley with front and top loading Isotherm 12 volt refrigeration and lots of counter space
- Wind and solar power
- Newly re-tubed 11' Hypalon inflatable with 30 HP Yamaha Enduro
- Much of the running rigging is new
- Mainsail and jib in good condition
- King sized private aft cabin
- Private forward cabin with sink and vanity
- Beautiful joinery
- Stall shower
- Standard Horizon VHF
- Autohelm ST 60R Autopilot
- Raytheon ST 60 wind, speed depth indicators,
- Raymarine E 120 GPS/Plotter with chips for the Great Lakes, East coast US to Florida and including the Bahamas as well as Mexico/South America. This provides the new owner with everything on the East coast all the way down to the southern tip of South America.
- Full enclosure with screens and roll down windows
- Windlass for use with Rocna anchor with 200 feet of chain (primary)
- CQR anchor with 50 feet of chain and 150 feet of rode (secondary)
- Danforth anchor with approximately 100 feet of rode
- Fluke anchor for dinghy with 15-20 feet of rode
- Engel fridge/freezer with AC or DC
- New water maker under front berth (installed but not used this year
- Airmaax wind turbine
- 2x 100 W solar panels
- High Output marine alternator with Serpentine belt (+ spare belt)
- LED lights
- 12 volt Emergency light beam (very large, not like a flashlight)
- Macerator/holding tank
- Antennas for GPS, AIS and television
- AIS works with Chartplotter or Tablets (Apple/or Android)
- Television with DVD player
And more! Call today to schedule a appointment!
Melanie Sunshine Neale
Sunshine Cruising Yachts strives to educate and empower both buyers and sellers of fine seagoing sailing and power yachts, combining integrity and passion in order to give our clients a memorable and positive experience.
Please contact Melanie Neale at 305-807-4096
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Tim Jackett
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 38 ft 0 in
Beam: 12 ft 6 in
LWL: 32 ft 6 in
Maximum Draft: 7 ft 3 in
Displacement: 15950 lbs
Ballast: 6000 lbs
Headroom: 6 ft 5 in
Dry Weight: 16350 lbs
Total Power: 37 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2000
Engine Model: 3JH3E
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 2075
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 37 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (80 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (38 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 7
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 1
Wind speed and direction
Electric bilge pump
Manual bilge pump
Fresh water maker
Shore power inlet
IJPE : 665.00 sq ft
I : 51.75 ft
J : 15.00 ft
P : 45.25 ft
E : 15.00 ft
Working Sail Area : 727.00 sq ft
Keel Type: Bulb
Ballast: 6200 lb
Displacement: 16150 sq ft
Max Draft: 5.00 ft
Keel Type: Centerboard
Ballast: 6400 lb
Displacement: 16350 sq ft
Max Draft: 4.00 ft
Manufacturer Provided Description
Forecabin with vanity and sink, lockers, shelves and hanging locker Furniture grade main cabin settees and seats with contoured cushions Main cabin with cherry hardwood cabinets throughout Large storage outboard of main cabin seatback Drop-leaf centerline table with table storage Full navigation station aft to port Navigation locker with storage space for extensive electronic installation (3) drawers and tube chart storage Aft cabin with a double berth, hanging locker and shelves. Storage below berths. (2) Helmseat storage lockers. Propane gas storage for two tanks. Hinged storage on top of engine box. Cockpit seat locker port. Main cabin settee, converts to double.
3 burner Force 10 gimballed LPG stove with oven and broiler Double stainless steel galley sinks - 9" deep Molded top and front load ice box, 4" foam insulated. Built-in trash bin. Hot and cold pressure water and manual fresh water pump. 80 gallon freshwater aluminum tank. Extensive lockers, shelves and dovetail drawers.
38 Hp diesel with console mount controls and instrument panel. 38 gallon fuel capacity with remote gauge. Racor fuel filter/water separator. 16" Fixed 3-blade propeller on stainless shaft. Brass interior cabin dome lights and directional lights. Navigation lights. Electric sump pump. Electric bilge pump. 12 volt DC metered panel. 110 volt AC shorepower with distribution panel. 50 ft. shorepower cord. (2) 105 amp batteries with selector switch Electrical bonding system. UL approved stranded, tinned copper ABYC color coded wiring throughout Wiring conduits provided for future installations.
White NPG/ISO gelcoated hull, hand laminated with alternating layers of strand mat and uni-directional "E" glass locally reinforced. Fully cored with high strength, impact resistant synthetic core for stiffness with solid glass at all thru hull, chain plate and keel installations. Gelcoat backup layer is laminated and chemically bonded using a 4mm barrier coat of vinylester anti-corrosive resin for blister resistance. 90º throw flush thru-hull fittings. Bulkheads and floor timbers are bonded using advanced adhesive technology. Built to meet ABS Plan Certification.
White, off-white or sand gelcoated deck with patterned, contrasting non-skid. Hand laminated sandwich composite of polyester resin, uni-directional "E" glass and end grain balsa core. All hardware installation points are solid glass backed with aluminum plate or FRP backing plates. Joined to hull using stainless steel fasteners that are drilled and tapped into aluminum backing plates molded into hull flange, spaced to meet ABS specification for offshore sailing yachts. Bonded with 3M 5200™ sealant.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.