2001 Dyer 29 Soft Top
Rock Hall, MD
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Rock Hall, MD
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 129,000 (A$ 173,410)
First introduced in 1955, the DYER 29 wears the crown of "THE LONGEST PRODUCTION BOAT" in the history of modern boat building.
Considered to be one of the most handsome boats ever built, this traditional classic timeless design is seaworthy, comfortable, pleasurable, and stylish with a distinctive signature look and pedigree.
With sweeping shear lines, raised trunk cabin and wood framed windshields, the Dyer 29 has been turning heads and providing content ownership for decades.
This is YOUR chance to step aboard and own this much sought after craft.
Bay Belle is well kept while knowledgeably and intently maintained by her second owner.
Contact Ed Kurowski
Cell Phone : 443-480-3616 or EMail: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Ed Kurowski : I have worked in the yacht sales industry for 35 years and have handled national and international transactions for new builds, imports, new and brokerage vessels while leading an award winning sales and service team. My years and experiences have provided me with a solid background in negotiations, customer service, technical advice, outfitting solutions, financial recommendations and insurance referrals with a life long commitment to my customers.
My enthusiasm for yachting aboard quality cruising boats and logging over 40,000 sea miles translates into an approach that will help you select and equip your boat for comfortable and safe ownership and voyages.
I have the ability to perform for my clients who share the same high standards and desires that I do. I treat you, your vessel and transaction in the way that you deserve in a timely, conscientious, consistent and exacting manner.
Please contact Ed & Robin Kurowski at 443 480-3616
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 29 ft 0 in
Beam: 12 ft 6 in
LWL: 26 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 2 ft 6 in
Bridge Clearance: 12 ft 0 in
Dry Weight: 8000 lbs
Total Power: 250 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Engine Model: 6LP-DTE
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 435
Engine Power: 250 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (24 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (132 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (15 Gallons)
About The Dyer 29
The Dyer 29 was first introduced in 1955, designed by Nick Potter and launched by fiberglass pioneer Bill Dyer, and enjoys the longest production run in history. This classic New England Doweast style boat is not only designed to look like a seagoing vessel, but she is built to be a seagoing vessel. The hull is constructed with seven layers of hand-laid solid fiberglass and nine layers below the waterline for additional strength and durability.
The bottom is v-shaped forward and progressively flattens out toward the stern. The bottom rolls into the hull sides with a radiused turn rather than a sharp corner-like edge and there is a long wine glass-shaped keel integral to the hull. The keel is cut away aft for installation of the propeller and rudder, protecting the running gear from damage.
The deck and hulls are joined at an outward turning flange with a substantial guardrail fit directly beneath the flange to prevent damage to the sheer. A full-length spray rail is fit along the hull side above the static waterline to deflect water away from the hull.
The cockpit is large, spacious and can easily accommodate four fishermen or six guests for morning, afternoon or evening cruises. The aft cockpit has a stern fish box for seating and leads to a raised bridge deck with flush hatch over the engine.
The large engine hatch with gas lifts provides for easy and ample access to the large and insulated engine compartment.
She has a port lounge seat area on the bridge deck with stowage underneath. The well equipped and organized helm station and seat is to starboard.
The cabin forward includes two 6'6" V-berths, port efficient galley, enclosed head compartment and ample storage and locker space.
The Dyer 29 is designed for comfort, enjoyment, satisfaction and performance. High freeboard and rounded chine combine to produce a smooth ride and fine entry when encountering chop.
She is a great pleasure, cruise, fishing and sea boat that is hard to beat in a boat of this size range.
Hull, Deck, Cockpit and Helm
- Beautiful Dark Flag Green Hull (Awlgrip)
- Hand laid solid fiberglass with polyester resin
- Off White Cabin Sides with Beige Non-Skid
- Teak windshield frame, toe rails, bow pulpit and swim platform with folding ladder
- Cockpit and deck wash down
- Stainless Steel bow rail
- White PVC full length spray rails
- White PVC guard rails with beige rub rail
- Lewmar anchor windlass with 25 LB CQR anchor
- 12" SS Bow Cleats (2)
- 10" SS Spring & Stern Cleats (4)
- Bennett Trim Tabs with indicators
- Radar Arch
- Full Enclosure for the bridge deck with top and clear curtains
- Stamoid Bimini (Toast Color) with SS bows
- Seastar helm wheel
- Pompanette adjustable Helm Seat
- Lee's of Miami Rod Holders
- Opening skylight on trunk cabin over the v-berths
- (4) fenders with covers & docklines
Electronics, Communication, Navigation
- Garmin Chartplotter, GPSMap 7212 (Touch screen)
- Garmin Autopilot GHP 20
- Garmin Digital Fish Finder/Depth Sounder GDS 22
- Furuno Radar 7" mounted on arch over bimini
- ICOM IC-M602 VHF
- Ritchie Compass 4.5"
- Jabsco Searchlight
- Velvet Drive 2:1 transmission
- Oil drain pump
- Fresh water cooling
- Bronze raw water seacock & strainer
- Wet exhaust with muffler
- 1 1/2" Aquamet 22 SS propeller shaft
- 4 blade Dynaquad propeller
- Bronze strut & rudder with counter balance
- Pipe skeg from hull to strut to rudder
- Sidepower Bow Thruster
- Fuel shut-off ball valves
- Racor 900 filter
- Hynautic hydraulic steering
- 24" Stainless Steel Destroyer Wheel
- Fireboy Automatic Halon Fire System
- (2) 12v 4D batteries with selector switch
- 12vDC & 110vAC breaker panels
- 12vDC ships electrical system
- 110vAC accessory system
- 30 amp 110vAC shore power connector
- Cockpit courtesy lights
- Battery charger
- (2) 12v electric bilge pumps
- Interior woodwork is finished with satin varnish
- Teak & holly sole
- Teak louvered rope locker door
- Storage shelves over v-berths
- V-berth cushions with v-berth filler
- Antique white laminate bulkheads with teak trim
- Opening hatch over v-berths
- (4) Opening cabin ports with screen in cabin and head
- Norcold 12vDC 110vAC refrigeration
- Kiss butane and electric flush mount stove
- SS double sinks
- Formica laminate counter top
- Dish cabinetry outboard of counter
- Drawer and locker stowage under counter
- 110vAC GFI outlet
- Vacuflush 12v head
- Y-valve for direct discharge
- Holding tank with deck pump out
- Mirror with teak frame
- Teak louvre door on hanging locker
- Teak panel door on head
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.