PERFORMANCE CRUISER - METICULOUSLY CARED FOR
OVER THE EDGE is a beautiful performance-cruiser. She’s spent her life on Chesapeake Bay and has been meticulously cared for. A fun and easy boat to sail.
Call Listing Broker for more information.
• In-mast furling main and roller-furling genoa
• Asymmetrical spinnaker
• NEW bottom paint in 2019
• Reverse-cycle a/c and heat
• Fresh-water heads
• Reinforced dodger/bimini for sturdy cockpit protection
• Sugar-scoop stern and davits
The master cabin suite is located forward and features a large Pullman-style berth to starboard. Sliding drawers beneath the berth, along with a hanging closet and another closet with shelves to port, offer plenty of storage. There’s also a comfy bench to port. There’s plenty of light in the cabin as well, thanks to two overhead hatches, two cabintop windows and two portlights.
The head is located forward of the master cabin and an easy-to-keep-clean molded head, with lots of bright light courtesy of a large hatch. There’s 6 feet of headroom as well, so you can enjoy a shower rather than have to do the limbo. And an ingenious system makes the Jabsco manual head flush with fresh water so there’s no marine-head smell.
The bright, airy salon features a U-shaped settee to starboard around a table that seats 5-6 people. The table easily converts into a double berth for those times when you have lots of guests. To port, a 6-foot-plus straight settee provides additional seating in front of the flat-screen TV on a swing mount on the bulkhead. The foot of the settee serves as seating for the nav station.
• Cruisair reverse-cycle air conditioner/heater
• 26-inch Insignia flat-screen TV on swing mount
• AM/FM/CD stereo with four speakers
At the foot of the companionway to starboard is the well-equipped galley, featuring loads of counter space and bright light courtesy of a hatch overhead, two cabintop windows and a portlight. For cooking, there’s a two-burner First Wave stove/oven and a microwave oven. And for cleaning, two deep stainless sinks with a molded-to-fit plastic cover that adds more counter space. There’s also an ingenious water system with a spigot at the sink so you can enjoy tasty water for drinking. Adler-Barbour refrigeration chills the top-loading freezer and front-opening, deep refrigerator. And there’s plenty of storage for all your galley needs with cabinets outboard and below the countertops.
• 2 stainless sinks
• Hot and cold pressure water
• Dedicated drinking water spigot
• Adler-Barbour refrigerator and freezer
• 2-burner First Wave stove/oven
• GE microwave oven
To port at the foot of the companionway is another head with six-foot-plus headroom for comfortable showering or hanging up wet foul-weather gear. The Jabsco manual head, like the forward head, uses fresh water to flush.
Aft of the head is the aft cabin, which features a large double berth with shelves and closet outboard for storage. There’s a hatch overhead, a cabintop window and portlight for natural light.
• In-mast furling mainsail
• Roller-furling genoa
• Asymmetrical spinnaker
• Sails were checked and cleaned in spring 2018
• New main halyard, outhaul in spring 2018
• Rigid boomvang
• Traveler on cabintop forward of companionway
• All lines led to the cockpit
• Primary winches: 2: Lewmar 48# self-tailing
• Cabintop winches: 2: Lewmar 40# self-tailing
• 2001 Westerbeke 42hp diesel
• 900 hours
• Easy access from three sides: companionway stairs, aft cabin, galley
• 12-volt electrical system
• 1: 200 amp-hour battery, 1: 100 amp-hour battery
• Sentry smart battery charger (in lazarette)
• 30-amp shore power plug and 50-foot cord
All electronics are found right at the helm for ease of use.
• Raytheon ST60 Tridata (knot, depth, log)
• Raytheon ST60 Wind Instrument
• Raytheon ST6000 + Autopilot
• Raytheon ST60 multi view at Nav Station
• Standard Horizon VHF Radio w/Ram Mic
• Garmin GPS Map
At the nav station
• Standard Horizon VHF Radio
• Monitor for water, waste tanks (4)
• Twin anchor rollers on bow
• Deep anchor locker with washdown
• Electric windlass
• Lewmar folding wheel
• Deep cockpit locker to starboard
• Deep lazarette at starboard quarter
• Line locker cockpit portside
• Propane locker at port quarter holds 2 tanks
• Reinforced dodger and bimini with connector
• Cockpit cushions
• 2: fold-up perch seats
• Freshwater shower at stern platform
• NEW bottom paint in spring 2019
• 5hp Nissan outboard w/ mount (no dinghy)
• 2 dorades on cabintop
• Magnum grill on cockpit rail
• Winter cover
• Fenders, docklines
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.