Bearing the classic design of a traditional lobster boat, "PUP" is an ideal cruiser and island hopper for the Pacific Northwest, perfect for a vacation with friends or a romantic getaway. The main cabin boasts a large vee-berth with storage beneath, a port side galley, and enclosed shower/head compartment located starboard. The helm station offers wonderful visibility with complete protection, and spacious covered cockpit provides plenty of room to move about or relax. At a trailerable 25 feet "PUP" feels like a much larger boat, come see for yourself!
The versatile aft cockpit features an overhead aluminum pipe frame top with beige canvas and full screen side enclosures. This top also includes overhead lighting. The aft box that houses the fuel tank tilts forward for easy access. Removable cushions transform this box into a forward facing bench seat. The cockpit also offers a teak flip-up bench-style tables on either side and a couple of flush-mounted fishing rod holders. There is also hillside fishing rod storage racks and a fiberglass aft platform with fold-out swim ladder. Other cockpit features include:
- Self-bailing, non-skid decking with large scuppers
- Transom-mounted flag staff.
- Raw water wash down.
- Courtesy lighting.
- In-deck storage.
- Weaver snap davits on platform for dinghy.
- Insect screen for salon and full cockpit enclosure.
Side walks on either side of the vessel lead forward from the cockpit to the foredeck. Theses side walks feature non-skid decking and conveniently positioned hand-holds for safety. The foredeck itself is configured with a raised cabin-top inboard and walkway around. Features include:
- Welded stainless steel railing.
- Lewmar foredeck hatch.
- Teak hand-holds.
- Burgee flag stanchion.
- Windline anchor roller.
- 13lb. galvanized fluke-style anchor.
- Chain and nylon rode.
The enclosed bridge deck is forward of the cockpit and offers terrific visibility and protection form the elements. Arrangement here included a single swivel captain's pedestal seat at the starboard helm with a companion seat across to port. This area features forward 3/4 hard enclosure with a tan canvas/isinglass backdrop. There is plenty of headroom and a total of seven windows (side windows open and 1-forward window tilts up as a vent). Cabin access is forward and to port with engine access to the upgrade 190/hp Yanmar diesel below the bridge deck. Service access is excellent and convenient storage compartments are also offered.
The helm station is situated completely forward and to starboard on the bridge deck. It features an adjustable pedestal seat with arm rests. A similar companion seat is across to port. Visibility from the helm is terrific and the bridge deck enclosure offers full protection from the elements. Other helm highlights include:
- Forward vent window and opening side windows.
- (2) electric windshield wipers.
- Destroyer-style stainless steel wheel.
- Dual lever shift and throttle controls.
Navigation Electronics include:
- Garmin GPSMap 4210 Chart Plotter.
- Garmin HD Radar.
- (2) GPS Antennas.
- ICOM IC0412 VHF with GPS linked distress signal.
- ICOM SP-24 remote speaker.
- Uniden QT-206 digital depth finder.
- Spot light operable from helm.
- Ritchie compass.
The cabin is entered down from the port side of the bridge deck through bi-folding doors with a smoked Plexiglas overhead hatch. The cabin arrangement locates the galley immediately upon entry with the enclosed head/shower compartment across to starboard. The 2-person v-berth is located forward in the cabin with generous storage beneath. anchor locker access is completely forward and an opening overhead deck hatch along with a total of four opening portholes provide natural light and ventilation. Storage is plentiful throughout. The well-planned interior is extremely practical and comfortable. The low maintenance design offers non-skid white gelcoat flooring with a carpeted headliner. The main cabin includes:
- Generous headroom.
- Supplemental 5" mattress quality v-berth pads.
- 3/8" rubber sole pad for salon, helm, and cockpit.
- Carpeting for salon, helm, and cockpit.
- 12-volt courtesy and overhead lighting.
- 110-volt outlet.
The galley is situated immediately upon entry to the cabin and features:
- Nova Kool under-counter dual voltage refrigerator/freezer.
- Stainless steel single basin sink with hot/cold pressure water.
- Cabinets and utensil storage.
- Opening porthole.
The enclosed head compartment is located aft and to the starboard in the cabin. This compartment also doubles as a full stand-up shower stall. Features include:
- Jabsco manual flush head with waste holding tank and deck pump-out fitting.
- Stainless steel sink.
- Opening porthole.
- Vanity mirror.
- Towell hooks.
- Non-slip flooring.
- Teak accent trim.
- 12V lighting.
- Storage cabinets.
- 12-volt Shurflo pressure water system.
- 6-gallon 110V quick recovery water heater with engine heat exchanger.
- Electric horn.
- Navigation/anchor lighting.
- (2) automatic/manual bilge pumps.
- Genius Noco 20amp 2 bank battery charger.
- Salt water wash down.
RPM / MPH / KPH
1200 - 7.6 - 6.6
1500 - 8.7 - 7.6
1800 - 9.7 - 8.4
2100 - 11.4 - 9.9
2400 - 14.2 - 12.4
2700 - 17.0 - 14.8
3000 - 20.4 - 17.7
3300 - 23.8 - 20.7
3500 - 26.5 - 23.1
*Recorded one way against tide with full fuel, (2) adults, minimal equipment on board.
3500RPM = full throttle. Turbo kicks in at 2200RPM
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.