This is a 20,73 m. Ferretti 68, luxury motor yacht for sale, built in 1999. She has a Fibreglass (GRP) hull and superstructure with a beam of 5,48m. and a draft of 1,72 m. She has a cruising speed of 28 knots, a max speed of 33 knots and a range of 370nm from her 4150 lt. fuel tanks. She can accommodate up to 6 guests in her 3 cabins. She is a modern Ferretti 68 with an elegant decor and suitable to accomodate families and friends. Contact Riginos Yachts for further information.
- 1 x Master Cabin - 1 x VIP Cabin - 1 x Twin Cabin - 3 x Bathrooms - 1 x Crew - Single Cabin - 1 x Crew - Bathroom
- Bimini top - Chain counter - Electro-hydraulic door at side of galley - Canopies for protection - Third helm station - Alcantara interiors - Leather sofas
- Electro Hydraulic Gangway - Electric Anchor Winch - Anchors (2) - Davit - Windlass (2)
- 14" TV - Video player - Stereo
Galley & Laundry Equipment
- Refrigerators - Fridge Bar: with drawer - 75 lt. - Oven - Cooker - Microwave - Dishwasher
Mechanical & Electrical Equipment
- Engines: 2 x 1150 HP MTU - Engine Hours: 1200 (overhauled 3/2011) - Generators (2): Kohler 20 & 17 kW - Bow Thruster - Airconditioning
Tenders & Toys
- Tender with outboard
- 1 x Electric Searchlight - 1 x Satellite TV - 1 x Autopilot: Autohelm ST7000 - 1 x Autopilot: Autohelm ST6000 (flybridge) - 1 x Radar: Furuno 1832 - 48 NM - 1 x Navtex: Navionics Color 11" - 1 x Navigator: LCD 11" - 1 x Tridata - 2 x VHF
The Ferretti 68 is the result of the constant evolution of this Italian firm's design philosophy, its goal being to bring together in harmony the elements of practical design and sporting performance. While the owner of a new Ferretti 68 can take pleasure in driving this motoryacht, the guests can derive pleasure from the balanced interior. From the air conditioning system to the desalination equipment, from the electrical installation to the electronic equipment, everything onboard a Ferretti has been designed to make life enjoyable and reliable. There is space on board for a tender, a jet ski, and a surfboard so that when the guests want to play, everything is there for watersports enjoyment. The warm, embracing environment inside is a result of the use of the finest woods and the richest fabrics. The layout of the staterooms can be varied, allowing an owner to customize the Ferretti 68.