CLEAR CALL is a beautiful nicely maintained, and updated classic Dyer 29
Retrofitted (2012) with Tiller steering and aft controls for trolling or enjoying a slow speed cocktail cruise.
A new Turbo charger and reconditioning of transmission cooler and heat exchanger (2016), with low engine hours "639"
New Marinco Air Conditioning (2012)
Call us for an inspection of this exceptional and very special Dyer 29.
The Dyer 29 was first introduced in 1955, designed by Nick Potter and launched by fiberglass pioneer Bill Dyer, and enjoys the longest production run in history. This classic New England Downeast style boat is not only designed to look like a seagoing vessel, but she is built to be a seagoing vessel. The hull is constructed with seven layers of hand-laid solid fiberglass and nine layers below the waterline for additional strength and durability.
The bottom is v-shaped forward and progressively flattens out toward the stern. The bottom rolls into the hull sides with a radiused turn rather than a sharp corner-like edge and there is a long wine glass-shaped keel integral to the hull. The keel is cut away aft for installation of the propeller and rudder, protecting the running gear from damage.
The deck and hulls are joined at an outward turning flange with a substantial guardrail fit directly beneath the flange to prevent damage to the sheer. A full-length spray rail is fit along the hull side above the static waterline to deflect water away from the hull.
The cockpit is large, spacious and can easily accommodate four fisherman or six guests for morning or evening cruises.
The Dyer 29 is designed for comfort, enjoyment, satisfaction and performance. High freeboard and rounded chine combine to produce a smooth ride and fine entry when encountering chop.
She is a great pleasure, cruise, fishing and sea boat that is hard to beat in a boat of this size range.
The large engine hatch with gas lifts provides for easy and ample access to the large and insulated engine compartment.
She has a port lounge seat area on the bridge deck with stowage underneath. The well equipped and organized helm station and seat is to starboard.
The cabin forward includes two 6'6" V-Berths, port efficient galley, enclosed head compartment and ample storage and locker space.
The hull of every Dyer is a hand lay-up of solid fiberglass and polyester resin. An extra layer of glass in the bottom extends from the spray rail to the skeg/keel. In addition, CLEAR CALL is built with a vinylester laminate against the gelkote.
The deck is kept clean and uncluttered, with non-skid pattern on the horizontal surfaces. CLEAR CALL has a teak winshield, teak toe rails, bow pulpit, and swim platform, as well as teak trim.
* Dark Blue Hull (Awlgrip)
* Off White Cabin Sides with Beige Non-Skid decks
* Teak windshield frame, toe rails, bow pulpit and swim platform with folding ladder
* Stainless Steel bow rail
* White PVC full length spray rails
* White PVC guard rails with beige rub rail
* Lewmar anchor windlass with dedicated hawse pipe, local foot switches and cockpit control.
* 25lb CQR anchor on teak self-stowing anchor roller assembly
* Additional hawse pipe
* 12" SS Bow Cleat (1) with (2) SS chocks
* 8" SS Spring & Stern Cleats (4 Total)
* Sunbrella Bimini (Toast Color) with SS stowable frame and cover
* Full L shaped sette with Sunbrella dark blue seat and back cushions, hinged seat for stowage below
* Full Enclosure for the bridge deck area, clear side and aft curtains (partly new in 2019)
* Sunbrella helm station and instrument panel cover (Toast Color)
* Sunbrella tonneau bridge deck and windscreen cover (Toast Color)
* 24" Stainless Steel destroyer wheel
* Pompanette adjustable helm seat
* Removable mates chair
* (2) Fenders
* (4) Docklines
* Pressurized hot and cold cockpit shower
* Tiller steering and aft throttle and gear selector (installed in 2012) Tiller easily removed
* Name "CLEAR CALL" Reserved.
The large engine hatch with gas lifts give easy access to the sound insulated engine compartment.
* Yamar 250 hp Diesel 6LP-DTE , SN #30392 639 hours
*Oil Drain pump, ITT Jabsco
*Fresh Water Cooling
* Velvet Drive 5000
*Bronze Raw Water Seacock & Strainer
*Wet Exhaust with muffler
*1 1/2 Aquamet SS Propeller Shaft
*4 Blade Michigan DQX, NiBrAl, 19" LH, 19P propeller
* PYI PSS dripless shaft seal
* Spurrs shaft line cutters
*Bronze Strut & Rudder
*Pipe Skeg from Hull to Strut to rudder
*Sidepower Bow Thruster
*Fuel Shut-off Ball Values
*Racor 900 fuel filters
*Hynautic Hydraulic Steering
* Alternate steering with removable tiller and aft engine controls
*Fireboy Automatic Halon Fire System
* (2) Portable fire extinguishers
* (2) 800 gpm Rule bilge pumps
* Manual emergency bilge pump adjacent to helm seat
* (2) 65 gallon 5052 aluminum fuel tanks (new in 2006)
* Atlantic Marine T6E water heaterKrocor 20 gallon polyethylene fresh water tank
* Nauta 23 gallon fresh water bladder tank
* Jasco SHURflo fresh water pump
* Shower sump pump (New in 2017)
* Norcold NR 751 Refrigerator (New in 2016)
* Marinco Air Conditioning (installed 2012)
* Garmin GPSmap 740s (Touch Screen) with depth sounder feature
* Autohelm 6000 Autopilot
* Furuno Radar 841 MK 2 mounted on forward mast
* Ritchie Compass 5"
* Hand held horn
* Shipmate RS8300 VHF
* Clarion RS8300 VHF
* (2) 12v DEKA 4D Deep Cycle batteries with selector switch
* 12vDC & 110vAC breaker panels
* 12vDC ships electrical system
* 110v AC accessory system
* 30 Amp 110vAC shore power connector for general services
* 30 Amp 110vAC shore power connector for air conditioning
* Cockpit courtesy lights
* Newmar PT-25 Battery charger
* (2) 12v electric bilge pumps
* Johnson Hi bilge level alarm
* True Power inverter, 1500 watts with 1 outlet (installed 2012)
* Interior woodwork is finished with satin varnish
* Teak and Holly Sole
* Teak Louvered Rope Locker Door
* Storage Shelves over the V-Berths
* V-Berth Cushions w/berth Filler
* Bunk reading lights port and starboard
* Antique White Laminate Bulkheads w/ Teak Trim
* Opening Hatch over V-Berths
* (4) Opening Cabin Ports with Screen in cabin and head
* Smoke detector
* CO detector
* Air Conditioning
* Norcold 12v DC/110v AC Refrigeration (New 2016)
* Kiss Butane single burner flush mount stove
* SS Sinks
* Formica Laminate Counter Top
* Dish cabinetry outboard of Counter
* Drawer stowage under counter
* 110vAC GFI outlet on shore power
* 110vAC GFI outlet on inverter
Like every Dyer, the lay out of CLEAR CALL is designed to be clean and efficient, and to enhance her classic lines and profile.
She has a large aft cockpit and a raised bridge deck with a flush hatch over the engine.
Lots of head room under the canvas bimini top. The well equipped helm station is on the starboard side.
Down two steps and into the cabin, is an enclosed head and hanging locker to starboard, and a small cruising galley to port. Forward are 2 full-length V-berths and a locker.
* Raritan 12vDCelectric head with built in macerator pump
* Holding tank with deck pump out
* Y-Value for Direct Discharge with manual pump for use where allowable
* Equipped with hot and cold fresh water shower with sump pump
* Mirror with Teak Frame
* Teak Louvre Door on Hanging Locker
* Teak Panel Door on Head