Crescent Custom Motor Yacht “LA LA LAND” will take you on some amazing voyages and build lifelong memories with friends and family.
She is one of only a handful of yachts in this size range, with the desirable five en-suite stateroom layouts. Featuring a beam to beam owner’s suite, four additional double staterooms, full accommodations for 4 crew members in 2 private staterooms aft on the main deck. And a super luxurious day-head on main level for guests.
Having gone through a major refit 2018/2019 she now has an all new elegant and modern interior. Add-to-that, the all new state-of-the-art electronics and multi-media entertainment system and you have an excellent value in a proven motor yacht.
Crescent Yachts is an amazing builder, still in business and still producing quality yachts of this caliber. Not only did the current owners choose an amazing platform form for a major refit but they chose very tasteful interior and exterior colors and materials. This boat looks fantastic.
“La La Land” is highly maintained by professional staff and a stringent owner. If you are in the market for a large motor yacht, this one should be on your short list.
Please make an appointment to see this wonderful yacht you will not be disappointed.
• MAJOR REFIT 2018/2019
• SIMRAD GLASS BRIDGE SYSTEM
• Great fuel economy - approximately 20 gph @ 10 knots
• Long range – up to 1750 nautical miles
• 5 staterooms
• 7 heads (day head on main level)
• 2 private crew quarters
• Fresh bottom paint in February 2020
• FULL engine service August 2020
Boarding the vessel is very easy via the extra-large swim step and stern platform. Both port and starboard sections of the transom have a built-in staircase which make for a grand entrance.
The center of the transom has an access door to the crew’s quarters as well as the engine room. The mirror-like stainless steel staple rails on the swim-step look amazing and extend the usage of landing platform by making close-to-the-water activities safe and easily accessible.
From the stern swim-step platform up to the main level aft deck you will find a gigantic alfresco dining area with a large table, built in seating, stairs to the fly bridge, access to the main salon through custom sliding doors and access to both port and starboard extra-wide walk-arounds.
Entering the salon, you will instantly notice how the 22’8” beam creates an exceptional amount of interior living space. The main salon features eye-level windows, a separate dining area and it open to the modern galley with full sized appliances. There is a day head off the companionway leading forward to the pilothouse.
The salon has been re-done with an excellent combination of light and dark-wood, marine-grade hard-wood flooring and custom upholstery. The window treatments are bespoke and beautiful. There are even automatic and remote-controlled privacy shades. You can raise or lower every shade in the salon at one time in about two seconds.
There is built-in cabinetry for the audio and video seeker and the same custom cabinetry houses the included luxury crystal "CRESCENT" drink-ware with dedicated storage. After the extensive refit the galley became part of the salon.
The galley is large, bright and open – you will find Viking and Frigidaire Commercial Kitchen Series Appliances including Viking dishwasher, Viking professional oven and range, Frigidaire Microwave, full-size refer, and full-size freezer (There is an additional full-size upright freezer below decks). Beautiful new natural quartz SILESTONE counter tops.
The pilothouse features a state of the art, brand new Simrad GLASS navigation and electronics package. A raised settee for guest seating, port and starboard access doors to the side decks and stairs leading up to a very spacious fly-bridge. This pilot house is designed in such a way that it is inviting for guests to learn the operation of the vessel. The large 24” flat-panel screens and complete array of equipment and devices are not intimidating but inviting. (see electronics below)
The Fly-Bridge control station has redundant electronics that sync with the pilothouse there are also two wing controls stations. On the bridge there is built-in lounge seating that is beyond comfortable. Restored teak-deck and a commercial grade soft-top that looks amazing. On the sun deck you will find resort style chaise lounges these are stack-able and movable. This area is the perfect to relax and watch all of the surrounding action. On the boat deck you will find new Gator-Step EVA foam flooring, a full outdoor galley with a BBQ, fridge, ice-maker, and more. There is a solid and strong crane and dedicated tender rack here. You will find an additional stairway aft down on the boat deck to the cockpit.
The Bow Deck is accessed from the wide-gator-stepped sided decks. There is a huge sun-pad for two or three. With all new upholstery. Again, this is accessed via the ample walk arounds either port or starboard - this is entirely flat no steps.
OWNER’S SUITE: The full width beam to beam owner’s suite is in approximately the center of the vessel on the lower deck. On center-line is a king-sized bed. To port is a large walk- in closet. There is a settee to starboard and a desk to port, built-in bureaus, and a vanity with pocket doors and automatic lighting. The interior finish is original varnished maple accented with burl, the carpet and wall coverings are new, and the matching settees and large oval portholes allow an excellent use of accent lighting. A television is hidden in a maple cabinet and can be viewed from the bed. The en-suite bathroom has been completely gutted and is resort quality. The enclosed shower stall has new custom thick frosted glass. The new fittings are all substantial and professional quality and the shower is strong and hot. There are twin sinks, bidet, hidden waste baskets, a linen closet, and bonus, a spacious steam-room capable of seating half a dozen guests.
VIP STATEROOM 2: In the forward section of the lower deck and accessed by a stairway through the pilot house is the VIP Stateroom with a spacious raised bed with a burled accented rail around it. The maple drawers underneath the bed are fabricated with the grain perfectly aligned so that they appear to be of a single piece of wood. This wood is original to the boat as is in Bristol condition. The refit of this state room will make your guest couples feel very welcome and comfortable. The new en-suite head is 5-star resort caliber. Boasting custom frosted glass doors, new tile flooring, new electric - high seating toilet, and more. The current owners choose a water pump and hot water heater to specifically to provide their guests an amazing hot and powerful showering experience. This is rare that an owner goes to this extent. However, this was done on all five en-suite heads and the day head.
TWIN GUEST STATEROOMS 3&4: Two of the guest accommodations are reached by way of a curving stairway with a dramatic two-story hand-sculpted column. Guests are captivated by the spectacular inlaid woods in the foyer floor and the handrail made from nine layers of wood inset with burled maple. Each stateroom has two single berths with a Pullman bunk on the inboard bulkhead, built-in bureaus and a private head and shower. Both heads have been gutted and completely re-done. Every fixture and every fitting is high quality and long lasting. The shower pressure is amazing. Both staterooms have built-in televisions with instant access to an onboard movie collection of over 1,000 HIT FILMS (digitally stored on-site), large sliding drawers under all
berths and custom night-tables. All closets and wardrobes are sheathed in aromatic Tennessee Red Cedar. There is ample storage for each guest for substantial lengthy journey.
GUEST STATE-ROOM 5: Aft of the VIP Stateroom and to port is single stateroom. It is large and features an en-suite head (completely refitted) with enclosed shower, built-in desk, wardrobe and large berth with drawers under. This is a lofty bed, a traditional sailor’s bunk. Warm and comfortable.
CREW QUARTERS: All the way aft on the lower deck are two staterooms for crew. Both have upper and lower berths with ample lockers for storage. These staterooms share a head with an enclosed shower. A central corridor leads forward through a watertight door to the engine room and aft up several steps to the after deck. Included in this area is a separate room with the electrical distribution panel and full laundry facilities.
Engine(s): Detroit Diesels Engine(s)
HP: 1150 each
Engine Model: 12V92 TA DDEC
Hours: Port 500
Hours: Starboard 5600
Cruising Speed: 17
Max Speed: 20
Eco Cruise Speed: 10 @20GPH
Fuel: 3,600 gallons
Range: about 1800nm
Water: 750 gallons
WATER MAKER 62.5 GPH / 1000GPD
THERE IS ALSO A GAS PUMP AND SEPARATE INTERNAL GASOLINE TANK TO FILL UP YOUR TENDERS AND TOYS.
• Flir M324S Thermal Imaging Night Vision Camera
• TWO Flir joystick controllers
• Four 24” premium marine monitors integrated with the entire system.
• Simrad EVO3 16" Full HD MFD w/GPS, sounder module, Wi-Fi, HDMI out. Includes Insight charts (Bridge)
• IS42 Digital Display: Multi-purpose sailing instrument and autopilot display with a 4.1 inch colour screen
• SIMRAD OP50 wired remote controller.
• Simrad HALO-3 Pulse Compression Radar .
• Simrad HALO-6 Pulse Compression Radar.
• SIMRAD S5100 high-performance CHIRP sonar module
• A2004 Autopilot pack with A2004 controller, AC70 Autopilot computer, RF300 rudder feedback and Precision 9 compass.
• RS90 Black Box VHF AIS RX SYSTEM
• HS90 Hand set and speaker kit for the RS90
• VHF W/L HANDSET,HS35,DSC
• 120WX Weather Station. Wind, Temperature, Barometric Sensor.
• WM-3 Sirius Sat Weather & Radio Module
• GS25 Antenna with built in rate compass
• Custom Fluid Level Sensors
• Maretron J1939 2000 Engine Monitor
• Nobletech System / C-MAP Navigation Chart
• 2x 1150hp Detroit Diesel 12V92TA Power
• Hetron Fiberglass Underwater Exhaust w/Varnier Silencer at Idle Speed
• Aquamet 22 - 3” Diameter Shafts
• Osborne Propellers
• 2x Northern Lights 40kW Generators w/Hydraulic Clutch
• American Bow Thruster 35 hp hydraulic thruster
• Kobelt Hydraulic/Electric Steering
• 2x Maxwell 3,500 lb Hydraulic Anchor Windlass
• 600’ ½” BBB Chain
• 2x 290 lb Poole Anchors w/Stainless Steel Recessed Anchor Chock
• Water makers Inc 1,500 GPD (62.5GPH) Watermaker
• Marquipt 2,200 lb Hydraulic Dinghy Davit
• Naiad Stabilizers w/Auto Lock
• SEPARATE Washer & Dryer
Fishability. This yacht is set up to fish. However, it is done is such a classy way, it will never be intrusive to the non-fishing passengers. Ample rod holders.Large bait tanks.Premium - FURUNO 360 FULL SONAR.
1) New 5.1 surround sound system with 1000 W subwoofer and new 4K flatscreen cell touch technology or cell phone.
2) New 4K flatscreen in master state room Bose sound system and subwoofer.
3) New flat screens all remaining bedrooms.
4) On flybridge New 4K flatscreen sound bar technology line array nine speaker system 4 K watts.
5) New flatscreen for crew quarters and new sound system.
6) New motorize shads for salon New headliner new flooring new wall coverings new counters.
7) Viking dishwasher oven Frigidaire commercial size freezer refrigerator and microwave.
8) New sound system in kitchen area.
9) New sound system in Cockpit area.
10) New cabinet hardware knobs throughout vessel.
11) New headliner throughout complete vessel new wall coverings throughout complete vessel new flooring throughout complete vessel.
12) New macerator pumps for toilet system all new hoses and plumbing.
13) New bedding and cushions for all beds.
14) New modern thick glass shower doors for all showers new flooring and showers new flooring and all bathrooms.
15) New air-conditioning controllers for all nine zones new air-conditioning pumps.
16) New double Mac five water pumps.
17) New cushions for exterior of boat all over.
18) New marble countertops for all surfaces on boat.
19) New LED lighting where appropriate including bar area.
20) New satellite phone.
21) Additional navigation package with new Sim radars.
22) New times zero chart plotting system.
23) New computer solid-state drive.
24) New printer.
25) New camera system and new camera and screen and shop plotting Matrix.
26) New water heaters.
27) New Sim rad auto pilot.
28) New Yamaha 115 hp for 18-foot dinghy.
29) New isinglass for flybridge.
30) New Bimini for all for flybridge.
31) New $12,000 couch and chairs new dining table and chairs New coffee table and side tables.
32) New radio antennas.
33) New radios.
34) New digital upgrade for Naiad stabilizers.
35) New bottom paint and prop speed In February 2020.
36) Main Engine service in August 2020.