SCOSTUMATO is a classic, highly updated Little Harbor WhisperJet 36’ ready for her next owner and priced to sell. Always a loved WJ36, she has a Hinckley Jetstick system, less than 1,000 hrs on her twin Cummins, a brand new (2020) 6kW Northern Lights generator, recent electronics, awlgrip, cushions, and canvas.
Unlike other WhisperJets, she features recent improvements such as the addition of a fixed cockpit & interior table, full “U” shaped cockpit seating, and a full canvas bimini for the cockpit.
SCOSTUMATO is an air-conditioned WhisperJet 36 complete with generator. Interior upholstery is blue ultra-leather, Slate blue Corian countertops, and teak and holly soles.
Forward is the large V-berth with filler cushion. Teak trimmed storage areas and shelves are above and along the hull sides. Below are hull side shelves forward. The hull side is teak batten trimmed. There is drawer storage port and starboard under the aft end of the V-berth. There is a step/seat with storage compartment below, which makes getting into the V-berth easy. Teak table installed on the cabin sole (2014)
This area has three opening ports with window screens, an opening hatch with screen, five 12-volt overhead dome lights, and port and starboard Frigast 12-volt reading lamps. There is a double 110-volt outlet portside forward.
Aft of the forward cabin are settees along both port and starboard sides, with storage compartments with doors above and storage lockers under the seats. Further aft to starboard s the enclosed head with a large vanity with Corian countertop, stainless steel sink, Grohe shower faucet, a shelf above the sink, and cabinet storage under the countertop. New (2019) fresh water Vacu-Flush head.
(2014) Flat screen TV mounted on forward bulkhead
(2014) Table added in cabin
Opening window port with screen
Mirror on forward bulkhead with 12-volt fluorescent light above
Double 110-volt GFI outlet
(4) Towel bars, bulkhead mounted
Storage below sink and cabinet
Manual Raritan marine toilet
Overhead 12-volt dome light
Overhead solar electric vent
Fiberglass molded in floor with shower sump
Tankwatch 3-level holding tank monitor panel
On the portside aft of the settee is the galley.
Single stainless steel sink
6-Gallon Seaward stainless steel water heater
Grohe gooseneck faucet
Pressure hot/cold fresh water system
Stainless Steel refrigerator/freezer
Kenyon solid element two-burner cook top
Cherry trimmed drawers and cabinets
Chelsea clock and barometer
Up two steps to the bridgedeck are the helm station with helm seat to starboard and L-shaped dinette seating area to port (new cushions, 2018). The dinette has a varnished double pedestal table for entertaining.
• (2016) Garmin 7212 Radar, Chartplotter, GPS
• Raymarine ST-6001 Autopilot
• Auto helm Tri-data Digital depth speed and trip log
• Shipmate RS 8300 handheld VHF with remote VHF speaker
• Azimuth 1000 digital compass
• Bennett trim tab control switches
• Bennett trim tab position indicating gauges
• Hinckley JetStick system
• Bow thruster joy stick control
The hull color is Flag Blue (awlgripped 2017) with light gray and white bordered nonskid deck. The hull was refinished in 2006. the deck is foam cored with knitted bi-firectional E-glass/Kevlar. The Modified-V hull design has wide side decks and the elevated bridge deck rises hydraulically for complete engine room access.
The deck is foam cored with knitted bi-directional E-glass/Kevlar. The Modified-V hull design has wide side decks and the elevated bridge deck rises hydraulically for complete engine room access.
• (2013) Bimini top with full isinglass enclosure
• (2019) Cockpit bimini
• (2014) custom sunpad on foredeck
• (2016) U shaped fully cockpit seating and fixed teak cockpit table added
• Cockpit shower
• Maxwell electric windlass with remote control at helm and deck foot switches
• Bruce 33 lb plow anchor with chain
• Built-in anchor locker forward with hatch access
• (2020) Anchor pulpit with roller
• Storage/fish boxes in cockpit deck port and starboard
• Edson radar mast
• Swim platform with telescoping swim ladder under platform
• Swim platform weaver davit mounts
• Norcold Tech II freezer inside built-in tackle storage compartment starboard side behind helm seat
• Port and starboard exterior windshield frame handrails
(2020) Brand new 6Kw Northern Lights generator with sound shield and remote monitor panel with less than 2 hours.
Tinned wire throughout
All underwater hardware connected to an electrical bonding system
12-volt DC System:
(4) Series 27 Lifeline house system batteries
(2) Series 24 Lifeline starting batteries
ABYC standards 12-volt/110-volt control distribution panel with volt/amp metering
Battery parallel switch
On/Off battery switches for inverter, bow thruster, house circuits, parallel system & engine start
110-volt AC System:
Trace Inverter - model U2512SB 25-kw high efficiency power
Dockside electrical cables
• Twin 330-hp 1997 Cummins Diamond B diesel engines
• Twin Hamilton water jet propulsion system
• Jets removed and serviced annually
• (2019) new Jet backing plates
• Vetus 50 KGF bow thruster
• Racor 1000MA fuel filter/separator
• Bennett trim plate system with indicator gauges and helm controls
• Teleflex hydraulic steering
• (2) Bilge blowers
• (3) Rule automatic bilge pumps
• Shower sump pump
• Sea Fire Halon fire control system
• Holding tank with tankwatch III gauge and Y valve
• MarineAir air conditioning system with helm deck vent