Concordia’s legendary craftsmanship in a traditional Ray Hunt Deep V design in a stunning timeless classic, that has been maintained without regard to cost by an experienced yachting family. Offering Two spacious staterooms, the mid-bridge design is a superb family yacht with a style rarely found in today’s mirror image yachts.
Built using the West System epoxy, e-glass and balsa core, with Laminates vacuum bagged and post-cured. Internal girders and frames composed of epoxy/glass over Divinycell foam core. Featuring propeller tunnels for reduced draft, with full length grounding keel, and 2 watertight bulkheads. Teak swim platform, Varnished teak cap rail and eyebrow moldings.
• Twin Cummins 6NTAS 315 hp Diesels with 1527 hours 10/18
• Underwater exhaust low idle bypass
• Sidepower bow thruster
• Kobelt single lever engine controls with unique integral bow thruster control
• Dynaquad 24” propellers with 1 ¾” Aquament shaft
• Soundown engine mounts and insulation
• Hynautic hydraulic steering
• Cast Bronze rudders
• Bennett trim tabs
• Floscan fuel meter
• Fuel transfer pump
• Heart Tank tender
• Racor filters with remote vacuum gauges at helm
• Glendinning engine synchronizers
• 12VDC and 120 VAC systems with 30-amp shore cords
• Northern Lights 6KW diesel generator 73 hours 10/18
• Heart Interface battery charger and inverter
• U-Line ice-maker
• 6-8D AGM Lifeline batteries for House system
• AGM Lifeline engine start batteries with parrell ability
It should be noted while all the electronics are older, everything is interfaced and fully updated and fully operational.
• Robertson AP 30X autopilot
• Furuno radar
• Northstar 952 GPS/Plotter
• ACR spotlight
• Loudhailer/fog horn
• Bow thruster controls incorporated into throttles
• Simpson Lawrence windlass with chain to rope gypsy, and remote at helm
• Custom anchor roller
• 60 lb Delta anchor with 250’ rode
• 25 lb. Fortress anchor with chain and rode
• 10’ Inflatable with 10hp outboard
• Life raft in S/S deck cradle
• Dishes fit into custom racks
• Bimini top for bridge with removable side and back isinglass enclosure
This rare mid-bridge design by Ray Hunt, gives one an aft cockpit with superb water access, a direct entrance into the master stateroom, or up two steps on starboard to access the delightful mid bridge
With the visibility of the flybridge but without the access issues, this area provides a large helm with two seats, an awartship settee. Offset to port is the 3-step companionway to the main salon. Full helm instrumentation, navigation instruments and full height windshield with electrically opening center window. Full semi-permanent Bimini with full isinglass enclosure for weather protection is provided.
The Main Salon is raised, offering delightful visibility either standing or seated, with a four-stair curved stair case. A spacious L-shaped settee on starboard with varnished teak drop leaf table, and storage, while across to port are two occasional chairs, hidden TV and additional storage. Forward on port is a bar height cabinet overlooking the Galley. A tradition finish of white bulkheads with varnished teak trim along with a varnished teak and holly cabin sole thru-out.
Down two steps to the spacious Galley with a custom Grunett cold plate refrigeration and separate freezer (top loading) Kenyon microwave, Force 10 three burner stainless steel stove and oven. A large stainless sink, dry storage and excellent counter space finishes a bright and airy Galley.
The Guest Stateroom is forward and offers a well ventilated and quite large V-berth with filler, with spacious area to dress and great storage. This area like the rest of INDIGO is finished in the traditional white with varnished teak trim and cabin sole. Opposite the galley on starboard is a spacious guest head with large stall shower.
Proceeding aft from the Main Salon is the charming Master Stateroom with ensuite head. The Master now offers twin single berths, changed from the original queen berth to accommodate the owner’s tall stature. This delighlful area is finished like the rest of the yacht with white bulkheads, highly varnished teak trim and cabin soles, while offering large hanging lockers, drawers and reading lights for each berth. Access and fresh air is provided by a full size companionway to the aft deck, while stainless opening port lights and hatch provide additional light and air. The Master head is forward on port with a large stall shower.
The aft Cockpit with transom door, provides access to the swim platform and water. The cocpit is protected and shaded by a semi-permanent bimini.
The entire yacht is well ventilated with numerous hatches and is heated with an Espar diesel heating system.
With only two owners since new, and the current/second owner for 20 years, this yacht has been loved and cared for like few others. Her remarkable condition is evident the moment one steps aboard. An original Ray Hunt design in a unique Mid-Bridge design turns heads where ever she travels, don’t miss this opportunity to own a classic in no excuses condition.
Additional photos available upon request
• Art work