This Beneteau 321 is a favorite for single handers, families and couples. Easy to sail with all lines led aft to cockpit, in-mast furling mainsail, roller furling genoa. This Beneteau is well cared for and very attractively appointed. A great sailing vessel for Florida waters with 4' 3" draft and 46' 3" bridge clearance.
If you're looking for a comfortable, clean and well-equipped cruising vessel that holds her own in a club race, take a close look at this Beneteau 321. She's ready for your day sails and longer cruises.
• In mast furling mainsail
• Roller furling 155% genoa
Contact Capt. Calvin 941.830.1047 or Wendy 941.916.0660 for more information and for an appointment to see this lovely Beneteau 321 Oceanis.
Out of Florida residents may buy and cruise this lovely Beneteau 321 Oceanis in beautiful Florida waters for up to 6 months without paying Florida sales tax. Ask Capt. Calvin for details.
Admire this Beneteau 321 Oceanis from the dock before stepping through lifeline gate and into cockpit. Look all around from cockpit to appreciate full 360° view. Note comfortable cushioned seating for 2 on each side and 2 stern raised seats. Sit at curved removable helm seat. Note the folding steering wheel for easy access to stern walkthrough to sugar scoop swim platform, ladder and fresh water shower. Appreciate the well-organized sail lines through labeled clutches mounted aside companionway and easy to access mainsheet traveler forward of companionway.
Step up to deck and move forward along genoa track and car. Note how safe and easy it is to move between the outer double lifelines and inner teak grabrail along the moulded nonskid deck. At bow, note claw anchor on anchor pulpit. Open anchor locker to view rode of rope and chain.
Return to cockpit and proceed down 5 curved steps to interior. Appreciate 6' 3" headroom and spaciousness, and beautiful cherry interior with cherry sole. Turn to port and enter U-shaped fully equipped galley. Notice how everything needed is in easy reach to prepare meals - stove, sink, microwave, refrigerator and spacious counter.
Turn to starboard and open door to enter head. Note manual marine toilet, moulded vanity with sink and cabinet, wand shower faucet and mirror.
Exit head and turn aft to open door and enter aft master stateroom. Note the hanging locker forward of spacious kingsize berth with ports and airconditioning to maintain comfortable sleeping quarters.
Exit aft stateroom and move forward to salon. Observe navigation station and long port settee that converts to single berth. Appreciate U-shaped starboard settee that wraps around center up/down table and converts to double berth.
Move forward and open door to forward stateroom with double v-berth.
Remarkably spacious interior with 6' 3" headroom throughout. Sleeps 7 in 2 private cabins and convertible salon settees. Beautiful cherry interior, cherry sole and blue upholstery offers a very comfortable space to relax and entertain after your cruise. Two private staterooms - forward double v-berth and aft king berth make this Beneteau a perfect family or 2 couple cruiser. Plenty of screened opening ports and hatches provide great cross ventilation throughout, and airconditioning/heat system is there when you need it.
• 6' 3" headroom throughout interior
• Lovely cherry woodwork and teak and holly sole
• Spacious aft master stateroom with kingsize berth
• Hanging locker in aft stateroom
• Roomy forward double v-berth stateroom
• Long settee to port converts to single berth
• U-shaped settee to starboard converts to double berth
• Hi-Low wood table mounted on mast post
• Navigation station with chart table to port forward of galley
• Private enclosed head with Jabsco manual marine toilet
• Moulded vanity and sink with wand shower faucet in head
• 8 screened opening ports
• 4 screened overhead opening hatches
• 5 fixed curtained ports
Fully equipped U-shaped galley to port at bottom of companionway has everything a gourmet chef and casual cook desire. Plenty of storage cabinets above and below sizable fiddled counters. Good ventilation and natural light from overhead hatch and opening ports.
• Eno 3 burner propane stove with oven
• Adler Barbour 12 volt top loading refrigerator
• Sharp Carousel microwave oven
• Hot/cold pressurized water system
• Deep stainless double sinks - one larger, one smaller - with cover
• High stainless steel faucet
• Corian-like fiddled counters
• 3 cabinets above counter with shelves above
• 2 cabinets and 1 drawer below counter
• Opening overhead hatch and 2 opening ports
• Built-in trash receptacle
• Teak and holly sole
• Raymarine RC435 chartplotter on Navpod at helm
• Plastimo 6" compass mounted at helm
• Autohelm ST4000 autopilot mounted at throttle/gear control
• Raymarine wind meter cockpit mounted starboard of companionway
• Icom ICM59 VHF radio mounted at navigation station
DC and AC electrical panels at navigation station.
DC Electrical System:
• Marine Group 31 gel battery
• Marine Group 27 gel battery
• Sentry 20 amp battery charger
• 55 amp alternator
AC Electrical System:
• 30 amp marine shorepower outlet on stern
• 30 amp marine shorepower cord
Efficient sailing system designed for single handing or with crew.
• In-mast furling Doyle mainsail
• Deck stepped mast
• Single spreader with lights
• Roller furling Doyle 155% Genoa
• 2 Lewmar #40 self tailing winches
• 2 Lewmar #16 self tailing winches
• Genoa tracks with cars on port and starboard
• All lines led aft to cockpit through deck cover and labelled clutches
• Solid boom vang with mainsheet traveler mounted forward of companionway
• Stainless steel 1 x 19 standing rigging with swage connectors
•Cockpit seats 7 with stern raised seats
• Closed cell cockpit cushions
• Bulb fin lead keel
• Stainless steel keel bolts
• Double lifelines
• Moulded nonskid decks and nonskid cockpit in good condition
• Full length bimini top
• Folding steering wheel
• Sugar scoop walk-through stern with folding swim ladder
• Plexiglass vented companionway boards
• Teak deck grabrails and cockpit trim
• Claw anchor with 10' chain and 100' nylon rode in anchor locker
• Navigation lights
• Fresh water shower on stern
• Perkins Perama M30 3 cylinder fresh water cooled 28 hp diesel engine
• Hurth HBW 100-2.5 transmission
• Engine access under companionway steps and aft stateroom
• Wheel steering mounted on pedestal
• Cable steering
• Emergency tiller
• Raycor secondary fuel filter
• Dripless shaft
• 3 blade bronze propeller
• Marine Aire 12000 BTU water cooled air conditioning/reverse heat system
• Engine hour gauge, temperature gauge, RPM gauge, tank monitor to port in cockpit
• 6 gallon hot water heater
• Jabsco manual marine toilet with 15 gallon holding tank
• Pressurized hot/cold water system
• Automatic bilge pumps
• Manual whale gusher pump
Don't miss this great opportunity to own this Beneteau 321, a favorite for single handers, families and couples. She's easy to sail with all lines led aft to cockpit, in-mast furling mainsail, roller furling genoa. This Beneteau is well cared for and very attractively appointed. If you're looking for a comfortable, clean and well-equipped cruising vessel that holds her own in a club race, take a close look at this Beneteau 321. She's ready for your day sails,club races and months long cruises.
Personal items excluded. There is no dinghy or outboard.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.