FREESTYLE is a very clean Freedom 35, best known for her easy to handle unstayed rig, and fast, fun to sail performance. Her present owner, who is the original owner, has kept her yard maintained since 2010. Please review all the listing information above and call us for your inspection. Thank you for your interest.
Annie Gray is a longstanding YBAA member, offering 43 years of experience in assisting clients in the purchase or sale of high quality yachts of distinction.
Please call Annie at 207-363-7997 or on her cell at 603-498-3450
HULL & DECK:
• White hull, dark blue boottop, blue bottom.
• Hull to deck joint bonded with 3M 5200 and bolted on 6" centers.
• Aluminum toerail.
• Fin keel with spade rudder.
• Walk through transom to swim platform for easy boarding.
• Lexan companionway slider with aluminum rail and Lexan dropboards.
• Bow pulpit with seat and rails.
• Swim ladder.
• Oversized deck cleats.
• Dinghy tow on transom for easy dinghy handling.
• 12 opening S/S ports.
• Four deck hatches.
• Two dorades; 2 skylights.
• Edson pedestal wheel steering with a removable Destroyer-type wheel.
• Emergency tiller.
• S/S bow and stern rail and double lifelines.
Fuel: 31 gallons.
Water: 80 gallons.
Holding: 40 gallons with y-valve with overboard discharge.
ENGINE & MECHANICAL:
• Single Yanmar 3GM30F 27 hp diesel, 3 cylinder, FWC, with 2100 hours as seen on the hour meter.
• Racor fuel filter.
• 1" S/S shaft.
• 2 blade feathering Max prop with Razor line cutter on shaft.
Cruising speed: 6 knots @ 2800 RPM @ .6 gph.
Maximum speed: 7.5 knots @ 3500 RPM.
• 110V AC-24V DC systems
• 2010 Four AGM batteries (3 house;1 start).
• Battery selector switch.
• 100 amp alternator and smart regulator.
• Pro Mariner SS 40 amp charger.
• Solar trickle charger mounted on Dodger.
• Maxwell 1200 electric windlass.
• 6 gallon hot water heater off engine and 110V.
• Battery monitor.
• Bilge pump.
• LED cabin dome lights.
• Tricolor masthead light.
• Wired for additional rail-mounted solar panels.
• 12V fans.
• For six in three cabins in a spacious, varnished cherry interior..
• Large vee berth forward with port and starboard lockers, and custom cherry bookshelves.
• Main salon features a portside pull-out L-shaped settee, and a single settee on the starboard side.
• Custom cherry wine storage rack on forward bulkhead folds down into dining table.
• Aft cabin with athwartships double berth and cherry bookcase, is accessible just aft of galley, with it's own deck hatch and S/S opening port.
• Portside galley with 110V and engine driven Grunert refrigeration, double S/S sink with hot and cold pressure water and fresh and saltwater foot pumps, dishes, and Force 10 two burner propane stove with oven.
• Head to starboard includes Groco manual head, walk-in shower stall, vanity storage, S/S sink, and 40 gallon holding tank.
• Interior is finished with varnished cherry and the sole is varnished teak and holly.
• Hella fans in each cabin.
• LED reading lights throughout.
• Brass lanterns in each cabin.
• All berth cushions are dark blue with white.
• Garmin 546 Map GPS.
• Raymarine ST 6000 autopilot with remote control.
• 2011 Raymarine C120 radar and chartplotter.
• 2011 Raymarine ST60 depth, speed, and wind, in cockpit.
• 2011 Raymarine GPS/repeater, in cockpit.
• Apelco VHF & Standard Horizon VHF Ram mic.
• Ritchie compass.
• Sony AM/FM/CD player with speakers in cabin and cockpit.
SAILS & RIGGING:
• Approximately 740 sq. ft. sail area; 54'5" mast height.
• Fully battened main.
• Storm jib & self-tacking jib (all sails by Ulmer-Kolius).
• Harken S.T. winches.
• Harken electric winch for mainsail halyard.
• Keel stepped carbon fiber mast which is unstayed.
• Isomat aluminum boom with in boom reefing.
• Comber spar self-tacking jib.
• Mainsheet traveller with Harken Hi beam #560 track and double car.
• All lines controlled from cockpit.
• Spare halyard.
• Permanently-mounted radar reflector.
• Halyards led aft to cockpit.
• Rigid boom vang.
• Maxwell-Neillson 1200 electric windlass.
• 55 lb Delta anchor and 35 lb CQR plow.
• 300' rode and 150' 3/8" chain.
• Deck anchor locker.
• 12V fans.
• Deck washdown pump.
• Cockpit table with drink holder.
• Hot and cold cockpit shower.
• 2012 Sunbrella light gray Dodger with zip-open windshield; Sunbrella light gray Bimini by Oakum Bay.
• BBQ grill in cockpit with plastic work station at railing.
• Custom white cockpit cushions with green trim.
• Foredeck light; tricolor light; anchor and steaming lights.
• Fairclough winter cover.
• Fenders, docklines.
• Radar reflector.
• Clock and barometer.
• Fire extinguishers.
• Avon inflatable dinghy with Honda 8 hp outboard.
• 6 person inflatable liferaft.
• Boathook; bell.
• Ensign and staff.
COMMENTS: FREESTYLE is a very clean Freedom 35, best known for her easy to handle unstayed rig, and fast, fun to sail performance. Her present owner, who is the original owner, has kept her yard maintained since 2010. Please review all the listing information above and call us for your inspection. Thank you for your interest.
Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this specification sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be correct but cannot be guaranteed. Specifications are provided for information purposes. Data was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, consumptions, capacities and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided, and agrees to instruct his surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel subject to sale, price and inventory changes, and withdrawal from market without notice.