1995 Cobalt 200
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / Gas/Petrol
- Located In:
- Jacksonville, FL
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 11,950 (A$ 16,107)
Motivated seller just reduced another $1,000
Beautiful 1995 Cobalt 200 for sale. Green and white gel coat in excellent condition. Comes with green bimini top and canvas cover. This boat is kept in dry storage at Palm Cove Marina in Jacksonville, FL.
Highly maintained and serviced regularly. Anyone who sees this boat compliments it and can't believe it's a 95 model. If you're looking for a great boat to enjoy cruising around on with friends and family without spending a lot of money --look no further. *Trailer pictured NOT included.
Perhaps no other name in yachting embodies the integration of past and present, and triumph of authenticity over fad, quite like Huckins Yacht. Interested in new construction or brokerage? Call Sara Gielow at 954-383-9544 or email@example.com. One of a kind. One at a time. huckinsyacht.com
Contact Sara Gielow at 954-383-9544 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact Huckins Yacht at 904-389-1125
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 21 ft 0 in
Beam: 8 ft 2 in
Maximum Draft: 1 ft 8 in
Bridge Clearance: 4 ft 6 in
Deadrise: 20 ° at Transom
Dry Weight: 3080 lbs
Engine Brand: Mercruiser
Year Built: 2017
Engine Model: 5.7 L Alpha
Engine Type: Inboard/Outboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Engine Hours: 20
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Stern drive
Cruising Speed: 30 knots
Maximum Speed: 45 knots
Fuel Tanks: 1 (40 Gallons)
Seating Capacity: 9
- Just repowered with 5.7L Mercruiser I/O in 2017 by master mercruisuer mechanic, Richard Meadows, of MeadowsMarine here in Jacksonville.
- New belts, plugs, wires, harmonic balancer, water pump (for engine and lower unit).
- Gimbal housing replaced. *When taking the old one out Richard noticed the wood in the transom needed to be replaced too. So we did that to ensure a proper install of the new gimbal housing and to prevent any leaks in the future.
- Second battery added with professionally installed power switch.
- Always flushed and washed after every single use.
- The Capt. chair needs replaced
- Stitching on the steering wheel is coming undone
- Speakers need updated
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.