1995 Beneteau Oceanis 351
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Nanaimo, BC
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- Can$ 78,900 (A$ 80,953)
WE CANNOT WAIT TO SHOW THIS STUNNER!
s/v SeaScape - 1995 BENETEAU 351 OCEANIS SLOOP
"SeaScape" shows in above average condition and fully outfitted for ALL SEASON cruising in the PNW - The Beneteau 351 is the product of all Beneteau's experience and designed for your ocean-going comfort.
The 351 offers an enormous cockpit, where comfort and safety are enhanced by the teak decking that covers the seating. From his/her comfortable position at the helm, the skipper is able to see any navigational instruments on the console at a glance.
All of these components added together result in a cruising boat that offers not only ease of handling and spacious living, but also great performance and a joy to sail!
SHE WILL NOT LAST SO CALL OUR OFFICE TODAY!
Great Boats....Great Service!
Call or email email@example.com or 250-755-5887
Please contact Charlie Petersen at (250) 755-5887 or 877-535-0151
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 35 ft 0 in
Beam: 12 ft 8 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 0 in
Displacement: 12000 lbs
Ballast: 3750 lbs
Headroom: 6 ft 4 in
Total Power: 30 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2007
Engine Model: 3YM30
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 765
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Engine Power: 30 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (50 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 2 Stainless steel (61 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (20 Gallons)
Number of double berths: 2
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 1
The interior has 6'-4" of headroom, lots of light and ventilation, a teak and holly sole and lots of interior wood. The cushions are in good shape.
Forward is the V-berth with two hanging lockers and enough room aft of the berth to stand and change with the door closed. There a large overhead hatch and two smaller opening ports.
The main salon has a large dinette to starboard with wraparound seating. The dinette converts to a double berth. Further aft and to starboard is the head (with shower) and the entrance to the aft stateroom. To port is a long settee, the navigation station and the galley. There are two overhead hatches, four opening ports and four non-opening portlights.
Aft and under the cockpit is a private cabin with a very large double berth, a hanging locker, shelving, room to stand with the door closed and three opening ports as well as two non-opening portlights.
- ESPAR Diesel Heating
- SIG Marine Bulk Head Mounted Diesel Heater
- 110V/Engine Water Heater
- Manual Jabsco Head with 20 Gal. Holding Tank
- "Eno Marine France" 3-Burner Propane Stove with Oven
- 12V Top Loading Refrigeration
- Water Filtration System
- "Gold Star" Microwave
- Double S/S Sinks
- Hot/Cold Pressure Water
- Raytheon "RL70 Pathfinder" Radar
- Autohelm "ST 4000" Autopilot
- Garmin "65" Chartplotter
- "ICOM" VHF with Cockpit Aux
- Autohelm/Raymarine Combo Tridata
- INterphase Twin Scope Sonar
- Binacle Compass
- JVC Stereo
Electrical Supply Systems
- 30 Amp. Shore Power
- (4x) 6V House Batteries (New Sept 2011)
- (1x) 12V Start Battery
- "Soltek BP" 20 Amp. Solar Panel (24" x 47")
- "Heart Freedom 10" Inverter with Heart Link 2000 Panel
Sails & Rigging
- "Schaeffer" Roller Furling w/ 120 Genoa (Leitch & McBride Sail New 2017)
- Inmast Furling Sobstad Mainsail (Sail New 2011)
- Collapsable Baby Stay with Hankon System
- 130 Genoa
- 150 Drifter
- "Leitch & McBride" Storm Jib (2011)
- Asymmetrical Cruising Spinnaker
- Original Mainsail
- Spinnaker pole
- Running Rigging 3/8" & 1/2" Dacron. All Lines Lead Aft to Cockpit
- Standing Rigging - 5/16" and two 1/4"S/S wire
- (2x) Lewmar 44 ST
- (2x) 30 ST
Deck, Hull & Running Gear
The boat has a fin, bulbed keel and spade rudder. The shaft is enclosed in fiberglass to provide extra protection. Bottom paint was done in 2017, Zincs May 2018 and a three blade folding Max prop.
DRIPLESS Shaft Seal!
One of the nicest features of this boat is the large, comfortable cockpit with a walk through transom (the helm seat folds up) to an integral swim step with boarding ladder. The cockpit is roomy enough to seat a small crowd and has a fixed table forward of the helm with double fold-down leafs and a built in cooler. Other features include a bimini and lazerettes, including one deep enough to stand in.
Canvas Enclosure, Full Cover, Cockpit Cushions
- "La Fabrica" Dodger & Bimini (Full Enclosure)
- "La Fabrica" Full Winter Cover
- Set of Cockpit cushions (not shown in pictures)
- "Lofrans" Electric Windlass
- Bruce Anchor
- Secondary Danforth Anchor
- 200' Chain
- 300' Rode
- Vented Propane Locker
- 12V Bilge Pump
- Manual Bilge Pump
- Life Ring & Buoyancy Rope
- ADDITIONAL AUX. FUEL TANK 36 GALLONS! (Main 25 Gal.) = Total 61 Gal.
- "Aqua Pro" 10' Tender
- Yamaha 8 hp. Kicker
- Davit System
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.