· Interior walls & surfaces are Formica or light-beige padded vinyl with snap-on decorative beige curtains between windows.
· Small blade adjustable blinds on side windows and sliding glass door and adjacent glass panel; all glass recently tinted to improve energy efficiency and eliminate peeping eyes when blinds are open during daylight.
· Aluminum helm windshield frame completely refurbished, sealed, primed with zinc paint then painted with external anti-rust paint & new marine grade gaskets (2017)
· New white windshield cover (same material as boat top) to allow light but retard sun heat
· Fresh water shower facet outlet aft deck
· Thru-hull fresh-water while dockside uses city fresh water without having to refill tanks
· Bait well currently used for stowing gear
· 2 extra-large & 2 medium fenders and new SS fender brackets in 2017 & 2018
· Two newer ball-shaped fenders 2018
· New non-skid marine light-gray paint applied to walking surfaces in 2017 to prevent slipping (“Stay on the gray!”)
· Behind bait well is large locking stowage (stern anchor, shore lines, dinghy gear, etc.)
· Soft top supported by SS and aluminum piping covers helm; rail for windows, if desired
· Bimini cockpit cover and Windless cover (2016-17)
· Tinted side and aft windows (2017-18)
· SS dinghy loading cradle and SS lift for outboard engine mount; stows away (2017-18)
· FRP Swim Platform with stainless SCUBA boarding ladder (2107-18)
· Throwable life-saving donut with yacht’s name and line
· Deck lights replaced with new blue lights aft deck and helm deck (2018)
· Programmable color light system and blue lighting strips under helm seating (2018)
· Two flood lights above aft deck controlled at helm.
· Replaced nearly all breakers at helm and switches (2017-18)- new marine grade wiring.
· Organized 20 years of wiring under helm; replaced most old wiring with marine grade.